Sign in to follow this  
Wiki

Helicopter DLC bugs reports

Hi.

First, congrats on the chopper DLC release.

Second, here is a few bugs to report:

this one first (not only DLC bugs)

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?168852-Bad-French-translation

And also, in the Huron (haven't tested with the CSAT chopper), we can use the "belly" camera to have a look at what's going on under the chopper.

It's fine. We can also see it on the center of the control board.

However, when using the camera, I can see the shadow of the chopper on the ground, but when I look at the screen on the command board, it doesn't appear.

PS: if there is another place to report that, please move my post.

I just got "No entry 'config.bin/CfgFactionClasses/Default.icon'." when going into the Editor and selecting the Civilian side, did anyone else get that?

I just got "No entry 'config.bin/CfgFactionClasses/Default.icon'." when going into the Editor and selecting the Civilian side, did anyone else get that?

Nope.

@Chortles:

got any mod loaded with it?

For goodness sake tone down the air whistling sound when flying at speed. It gets REALLY annoying after flying these helos for 20 minutes !

Audio glitch with Huron is still happening to me. Any other people getting that and what kind of a headset you've?

http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=21268

Nearly the same for me, got a similiar and continuous robotic sound when flying in 1st person .

Using low cost earphone and it's only happening with the huron .

Seems that every time I try to sling load something with auto hover on, the ATRQ breaks for absolutely no reason. Flying with standard helicopter flight.

Sling will pause at 6%, then when readjusting position to continue sling attachment, the ATRQ just mysteriously destroys itself with no collisions with any objects.

autorotation in relise build stopped to work compared to properly working one in dev build.

rpm does not go up no matter what on mh-9 and attack helicopters.

chinook autorotation works, but not precise, as rpm does not go down on joystick down with collective down

I have a problem with the waypoint "drop cargo". The helicopter brings me the cargo (the cargo is already on the ground) but the cargo is not released from the ropes. The helicopter "stuck" with the cargo and cannot fly away.

I tried it with the CH-67 Huron. the helicopter "drops" the cargo (cargo is on the ground) but the cargo is still connected to the helicopter on the ropes and the helicopter does not fly to the next waypoint. I can shoot the ropes from the cargo off but it should work correctly. And the same with the ammo cargo net. I have not tried it yet with all objects.

With a car (suv) that works fine but not with the container (support).

And does anybody know how i get units into the Taru Model with the Seats? i created a waypoint ("get in") for units to get in the taru and a waypoint "load" for the taru (synchronised the two waypoints) but it didn't work. It only works when the Taru and the Man are in the same unit then i can use the waypoint "unload". But it should work like with the other units / vehicles. Rifleman (AI) "get in" and truck (AI) "load" and then for the truck "unload" and for the rifleman "get out". But it did not work with the Taru which has the fix seats.

Have the same problem with waypoint "Drop Cargo", works fine with vehicles but not with crates.

Taru have a problem on standard flight model it can be have a stress damage on ATRQ.

When I have lift a HEMTT i slow down and use ATRQ : ATRQ breaks.