Sign in to follow this  
IndeedPete

Helicopter DLC Not Showing

Hey there!

I might be a bit early on this one but wasn't the Helicopter DLC release scheduled for today? I have the DLC bundle but there's no new content when I launch the game. Steam says the Heli DLC is installed but when I check ingame under "Expansions" it only shows Arma 3, Karts, Zeus and DLC Bundle. Am I missing something?

Best!

Oh, and I'm running stable of course.

---------- Post added at 01:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 PM ----------

Really? oO Didn't know that. Was hoping I could do some flying (crashing) during my lunchbreak. Well, still have some other games that need attention. Can't wait until tonight, thanks for the heads-up!

Yeah, when they say "release on 04 november 2014", it's 04 november 2014, 23.59 GMT

Thanks but I don't think it makes sense to switch to DevBranch / RC now and then switch back later or tomorrow. I'm patient enough to wait a few hours more.^^

The release is 1800 CET I believe.

From Twitter

The main branch release of the 1.34 update (including #Arma3Helicopters on Steam) is currently scheduled for 18:00 CET today.

I see, no problem then. I had a feeling I was too early as I didn't see any other threads like this. It's just one hour ahead and I still have some real life work left anyway. ;)

OKay.... According to wikipedia i live in the CET timezone.... 18:11 now and still nothing.... it does show in the dlc's i own... doesn't show up in the store and doesn't update....

Expecting something on Steam to be on time?

Ha.

Expecting something from BI to be on time?

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

According to Twitter it's Valve's fault this time.^^

Data for #Arma3Helicopters / 1.34 update is prepared on the Steam servers. We're waiting for the good people of Valve to press the button.

Don't worry. My steam just downloaded the update a few minutes ago. Pretty sure it's been released.

Been downloading the 1.34 update/helo dlc since 18:45 Central European Timezone.. And helo DLC is available on steam since 18:52 CET.

Yeah, got it and beat it already. (Well, at least the SP content without time trials.)

So, I have a question, and this forum isn't letting me post my own thread, so I'll throw it in a semi-related topic: I use a joystick for flying, and I can't get the collective controls to make sense with the advanced flight model; it's either all the way up or all the way down. I can't fine-tune the position, either. It keeps scrolling all the way to the top, or to the bottom. If I'm lucky, I'll get it to settle in the middle.

I'm finding this aggravating, especially after playing DCS: UH-1 for so long. Even Take On Helicopters had the good sense to use the position of the throttle slider as the position of the collective.

Is there any way to fix this? It would be nice to actually be able to use the DLC's biggest selling point for me the way I had hoped to.

I'm using a Logitech Extreme 3D Pro, if that's any help.