Sign in to follow this  
Revichev

Benny BECTI. RHS escalation and Takistan/Chernarus

Guys i am currently working on a conversion of Benny BECTI

The current version is from Sari warfare, http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?166433-SP-MP-BeCTI&p=2706637&viewfull=1#post2706637

first of all, the people who loved Arma 2 warfare will love this, it is realy very simple;

I will replace all vanilla units with the RHS escalation units and add Chernarus and Takistan.

It is the thing i missed the most out of Arma 3, the feeling of reality.

now you do not longer have to feel sad, like me :(

Any suggestions about independant?

All feedback is welcome

I want to keep this as simple as possible, the only mods required at the moment to play this are ofcourse RHS escalation and AIA.

And ofcourse all honour goes to the people who made this possible,

the Red hammer studios team for their awesome, just unbelievable units.

Benny for the best single/mulitplayer mode, and Sari for improving it.

I am almost done with this, i added the Russian faction and the United States Army.

Replaced the command center with a new model.

From now on i will use AIA for the maps, chernarus and Takistan.

I will use some Arma 2 textures for the Base models, to give a new feeling to this.

Now it only contains Stratis but i want to publish this first early version just for testing, if people want to try it out and maybe tell me some things i can improve or add.

I have still 1 problem to work on, and maybe if someone knows the problem he can tell me:

The commanders.. they keep spawning back as vanilla units and i just cannot figure out why. So if you know the awnser, let me know and this world will be a much better place to live in.

Installation:

Just extract the RAR file and place the PBO in MP mission and your'e ready to go.

Let me know what i can improve so far, as i said the Base make over is in my list,

maybe some new units? Just tell me

Download: https://www.sendspace.com/file/hbf83b

BG Revichev

Edited by Revichev

Fantastic loved warfare in arma 2 and as for independent factions, aggressors might work, the Middle Eastern for Takistan and Eastern European for Chernarus, the only real problem is there lack of vehicles, unless you used the RDS tank pack.

Fantastic loved warfare in arma 2 and as for independent factions, aggressors might work, the Middle Eastern for Takistan and Eastern European for Chernarus, the only real problem is there lack of vehicles, unless you used the RDS tank pack.

That is true, there are alot of units that can be used, but as i said i want to keep this as simple as possible because when i add the agressor pack this means, you need 3 mods to run this.

What i was thinking about is adding the AAF and for example give them other weapons and remove their vehicles or do something with their gear, this way they are still desent infantry without the futuristisc space shuttles. I will let them be for now,

i don't know if people are familiar with Sari's warfare? It is a much improved version of the original BECTI and i am currently adding all units to his version, which ofcourse include Chernarus Takistan etc, and much new features that he has added.

this is a link to his version http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?166433-SP-MP-BeCTI&p=2706637&viewfull=1#post2706637

Edited by Revichev

I downloaded the map, but it only came with 1 file for Stratis that doesn't seem to work.

What's the status of this? I'm really excited to see a good RHS Takistan Warfare and I hope this works.

Frisco1522

Have you finished making this yet i really need a warfare mod with rhs in it :(

Have you finished making this yet i really need a warfare mod with rhs in it :(

Dito

Did you run into problems making this ?