Sign in to follow this  
jetfox

Arma 3 - Server Sales

Would you be interested?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be interested?

• Yes, I would be interested in cheap Arma 3 Servers
    • No, I would not be interested

Headless client now available for purchase :)

When EU locations will be available? This offers seems to be very good...

When EU locations will be available? This offers seems to be very good...

In a month or 2 but pricing will be different for EU

Edited by Jetfox

+- how many dollars?

We may require a minimum purchase of $30 for 50 slots or we could keep same pricing but shared cores (which no one likes)

We may require a minimum purchase of $30 for 50 slots or we could keep same pricing but shared cores (which no one likes)

oh, that's on par with other providers :(

Your offer was interesting because we're small group of friends who play a3 (7 ppl) and i do not want to pay for slots we will never use. And a3 simply crashes on my linux server :( Looks like it's time to setup windows vm..

oh, that's on par with other providers :(

Your offer was interesting because we're small group of friends who play a3 (7 ppl) and i do not want to pay for slots we will never use. And a3 simply crashes on my linux server :( Looks like it's time to setup windows vm..

Give our American server a try, we can provide 24 hour trials (no payment needed) so you can see how the delay is...problems you might run into etc, we only require 10$ usd for 20 slots in Pennsylvania

Hey guys, we are from EU/USA and me and my friends (10players) are recently getting interested by the idea of having a dedicated server.

The problem is that we have no experience on dedicated servers, I just have myself some experience in mission making with mods for missions I personally host from my pc, non dedicated.

So I think what would help in getting more people interested in your offer would be a short video or something like that where you explaing advantages of dedicated servers vs non dedicated ones and the level of expertise required to manage a dedicated server.

I know many like us that don't own a dedicated server just because they have no idea about how it works and what it gives.

cheers

Hey guys, we are from EU/USA and me and my friends (10players) are recently getting interested by the idea of having a dedicated server.

The problem is that we have no experience on dedicated servers, I just have myself some experience in mission making with mods for missions I personally host from my pc, non dedicated.

So I think what would help in getting more people interested in your offer would be a short video or something like that where you explaing advantages of dedicated servers vs non dedicated ones and the level of expertise required to manage a dedicated server.

I know many like us that don't own a dedicated server just because they have no idea about how it works and what it gives.

cheers

I'll attempt to create a video later on-

But here is the known benefits:

A guaranteed TWO dedicated cores (Never Shared) between servers.

24/7 Uptime

A lower power cost for you.

Good for recruiting players

(I'll add more as they pop up)

---------- Post added at 11:01 ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 ----------

Affiliate/Commissions released:

Earn 10% Commission per server sold that you advertise,

For example: You sold a 40$ server under your referral name you get $4.00 in your account

cheers

Hosted A3 server is not hard to manage - upload your addons, edit startup parameters like you do on client, edit config file (set password / server name / some other small params). Some control panels allows you to set all of that params from browser.

Start your server with simple click, login with admin password, choose mission like you do that on "listen" server and you're done.

Benefits? Huge FPS improvement. I was getting 10-12 FPS sometimes, which also dropped FPS on connected clients, but after i got dedicated server (ATM hosted in my house, but still) i never saw FPS falls to lower than 30 even in big shootouts, which is still playable. We mostly play coop missions and there is alot of bots involved, and dedicated server really helps.

is there a minimum slot requirement?? Like say a tight knit group of friends just needed a 15-20 slot server? Would that be doable?

is there a minimum slot requirement?? Like say a tight knit group of friends just needed a 15-20 slot server? Would that be doable?

We have a minimum requirement of 20 slots at the moment

A+ service. Seriously one the few Arma III game server hosts that care about the customer.

A+ service. Seriously one the few Arma III game server hosts that care about the customer.

Glad you bumped this thread.

Here's a server provider, run by an arma player; for arma players.

An obvious choise for first-time renters --they speak arma.

Can you host altis life servers on this server host? if so, how? and could i have assistants in doing so if i bought a server?

Can you host altis life servers on this server host? if so, how? and could i have assistants in doing so if i bought a server?

You can host Altis Life, just upload your files and request a MySql database to upload the altislife.sql to.

Does anybody still use these guys? Any comments on service lately? 

Checked out their forums and its inactive, full of spam. 

Free advertising huh ? 

PM me i got better hardware (E5 Chip / SSDs) and will beat this price!