36 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be interested?

• Yes, I would be interested in cheap Arma 3 Servers
    • No, I would not be interested

==========

About Us

==========

First off, I would like to formally welcome you to FoxGaming,

We were formed around a year ago when Arma 3 Zeus was officially released on development servers, We were a general community back then but as we progressed into this year we decided in our own time to open up a small business for specifically Arma servers only.

==========

Pricing

==========

Starts at: $0.50 Cents Per Slot (USD)

Headless client packages available

================

Our Servers Specifications

================

In Pennsylvania:

We run our servers clocked at 3.2 GHz on Dual Intel x5650 processors, with 48 GB's of ram clocked at 1600 mhz and a 9.0 Column Access Strobe latency, or CL (Which leaves 24GB's of spare ram)

Our Storage; Dual TB HDD in raid

Bandwidth Usage: We do not limit bandwidth, but each of our servers has a 30 tb limit which we will pay overage fees if it should occur. (No extra cost to you)

Upload/Download: Our server is on a GB/s connection in Pennsylvania

Europe: Not Open To Public Yet, (Not Purchased Or Setup Yet)

Servers are run on an Intel 1245v2 Clocked at 3.4GHz, with 32GB's of ram.

Storage: Dual 2TB Storage in raid

Bandwidth Usage: We do not limit bandwidth on this server nor do we intend to unless a degradation of other users services occur which we will investigate.

Upload/Download: Our server is on a 250MBp/s connection in Europe

================

===========

The cPanel

===========

We've gone through a history of cPanel testing and now are staying with TCadmin

Best regards,

FoxGaming - A Cheap Arma Hosting Company

http://www.FoxGamingServers.com

support@FoxGamingServers.com

\\\Side Notes///

New Website Coming Soon (Eta 1-2 Weeks) - Partially done / released to public!

Edited by Jetfox

I would love to have a cheaper option - I want to host a server but my internet wont allow us to Host a dedicated - at 25$ (Per month I'd assume?) Me and my other pal could split the bill and easily enjoy. Do it!

I would love to have a cheaper option - I want to host a server but my internet wont allow us to Host a dedicated - at 25$ (Per month I'd assume?) Me and my other pal could split the bill and easily enjoy. Do it!

Yes it would be priced at $25 Per Month, feel free to e-mail me @ support@foxgamingservers.com

Edited by Jetfox
New official email

Bump!

Edited by Jetfox
No more free servers

This is a great service. We've just finished the "trial" and started our first payment for the rest of the month! JetFox was Extremely helpful with updating when the DLC dropped, as well as adding in some files that didn't get transferred. The service is so far superior than most, as well as a great price. We've played about 15 people the other day on a AAF_Zues mission, and had minimal lag or Desync. Love the servers, when our Teamspeak rent drops next month we're swapping to theirs!

I plan to rent one as soon as i get paid as well.

P.S. Why would someone say they don't want a good quality cheap server? Even if they are running a competing business it seems kinda petty and childish in that case.

wow jetfox u r scmmr u tke ppls monehs and ur survrs sux

JK, I've been playing with Jetfox's community for the past 8 months, he is a great guy, GIVE HIM YOUR MONEY!!!

Just migrated to the Teamspeak servers they host - and I love it! The ArmA 3 server and the TS is amazingly good costing, as well as Jet will help with anything you need! I love this service and can't wait til they add in Windows Servers!

Update: Windows Services should be available in the following week or two weeks :)

We're changing over as soon as they're up :) ALIVE servers on Jets provided servers! Epicness.

UPDATE: Released Windows Servers - Temporary Price Reduction For First Month Users: $15 for the first month - $25 After! Through December 8th

Small Bump: Sorry user who joined chat 20 minutes ago, Was out grabbing a quick bite to eat.

New official email @ support@foxgamingservers.com

support @ foxgamingservers.com

Edited by Jetfox

Can you show me the performance of your servers with the x5650 processor? How does it handle Wasteland?

What kind of performance you looking for? Just specs or? Real time servers etc?

We can always provide a test server if wanted so you can see yourself.

Edited by Jetfox

I'm just interested in the performance. Switching to a X5650 processor myself, so thats why :)

Ah, it works decently well, at least what people say about it that purchase is it is smooth.

Jetfox has great prices and great customer service couldn't be happier with the server. Planning on getting a second in the near future thanks for looking out for the Arma 3 community Fox.

Excellent performance and support at an even better price.

What are the hardware specs? Please provide more detailed information about what CPU, RAM (mhz, CL ?), SSD, HDD, bandwidth, server location

What are the hardware specs? Please provide more detailed information about what CPU, RAM (mhz, CL ?), SSD, HDD, bandwidth, server location

Dual x5650 processors overclocked to 3.2 ghz,

48 gbs of ram clocked at 1600 mhz and 9.0 cl

Dual tb hdd in raid

Another server uses a 512 gb ssd (we mix it up)

We do not limit bandwidth, but each of our servers has a 30 tb limit which we will pay overage fees if it should occur. (No extra cost to you)

Dual tb hdd in raid

Another server uses a 512 gb ssd (we mix it up)

We do not limit bandwidth, but each of our servers has a 30 tb limit which we will pay overage fees if it should occur. (No extra cost to you)

Thank you! Sounds sufficient for my needs. I think we will grab one of these soon.

Thank you! Sounds sufficient for my needs. I think we will grab one of these soon.

Feel free to email us with anymore questions/or if we have stock @ support@foxgamingservers.com

Support at foxgamingservers.com

What are the specs of the machines you are using to host if you don't mind? The group I play with is looking to rent a server. We are currently running a dedicated server from a spare computer with 75 Mods @about 24gb. Only need about 10-12 slots but are willing to pay for whatever the lowest is. (Seems like there is a 20 slot option on your website) I did notice the no guarantee on the missions working and was wondering if you could give me more detail on what you mean, whether it be the mission files themselves not handling players or something on your end.

Thanks for doing this by the way, and best of luck to the business!.

Thanks,

DigDoug

What are the specs of the machines you are using to host if you don't mind? The group I play with is looking to rent a server. We are currently running a dedicated server from a spare computer with 75 Mods @about 24gb. Only need about 10-12 slots but are willing to pay for whatever the lowest is. (Seems like there is a 20 slot option on your website) I did notice the no guarantee on the missions working and was wondering if you could give me more detail on what you mean, whether it be the mission files themselves not handling players or something on your end.

Thanks for doing this by the way, and best of luck to the business!.

Thanks,

DigDoug

Location: Pennsylvania, with plans for California and Europe,

As for missions:

Missions can be poorly scripted or overly scripted to cause poor fps issues on the users end- so let's say you are in zeus and decide let's spawn 58 vehicles here and 48 battalions here, well let's be honest here, thats going to cause quite some fps drops for everyone

Best regards,

FoxGaming - A Cheap Game Hosting Company

http://www.FoxGamingServers.com

support@FoxGamingServers.com