Sign in to follow this  
reyhard

RHS Compatibile CAF Aggessors Config

Could you maybe explain what is wrong? I used ARJay script for compatibility testing and everything seem to work fine there. Structure is same as in that wiki link

12:32:14  ----------- Faction Compatibility ----------- 
12:32:14 Checking compatibility for faction: caf_ag_eeur_r
12:32:14 
12:32:14  ----------- CfgFactionClass ----------- 
12:32:14 Checking faction is found in CfgFactionClasses
12:32:14 faction found in CfgFactionClasses. Display: East Europe - Rebels Side: East
12:32:14  ----------- CfgGroups ----------- 
12:32:14 Checking faction has a direct relationship to CfgGroups entry
12:32:14 faction found in CfgGroups >> East >> caf_ag_eeur_r
12:32:14 Checking standardised naming convention for CfgGroup categories
12:32:14 CfgGroups category: Infantry is a standard group category
12:32:14 CfgGroups category: Motorized is a standard group category
12:32:14 CfgGroups category: Mechanized is a standard group category
12:32:14 Checking individual CfgGroups entries for the faction
12:32:14 Checking Group: bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/EAST/caf_ag_eeur_r/Infantry/10_men_eeur_r
12:32:14 Checking Group: bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/EAST/caf_ag_eeur_r/Infantry/8_men_eeur_r
12:32:14 Checking Group: bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/EAST/caf_ag_eeur_r/Infantry/6_men_eeur_r
12:32:14 Checking Group: bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/EAST/caf_ag_eeur_r/Infantry/4_men_eeur_r
12:32:14 Checking Group: bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/EAST/caf_ag_eeur_r/Motorized/Technicals_eeur_r
12:32:14 Checking Group: bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/EAST/caf_ag_eeur_r/Motorized/Technicals2_EEUR_r
12:32:14 Checking Group: bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/EAST/caf_ag_eeur_r/Mechanized/rds_group_eur_r_bmp1_squad
12:32:14 Checking Group: bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/EAST/caf_ag_eeur_r/Mechanized/rds_group_eur_r_bmp1p_squad
12:32:14 Checking Group: bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/EAST/caf_ag_eeur_r/Mechanized/rds_group_eur_r_bmp2_squad
12:32:14 Checking Group: bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/EAST/caf_ag_eeur_r/Mechanized/rds_group_eur_r_bmp2gue_squad
12:32:16 
12:32:16  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
12:32:16  ----------- Faction Compatibility ----------- 
12:32:16 Checking compatibility for faction: caf_ag_eeur_ri
12:32:16  ----------- CfgFactionClass ----------- 
12:32:16 Checking faction is found in CfgFactionClasses
12:32:16 faction found in CfgFactionClasses. Display: East Europe - Rebels Side: Indep
12:32:16  ----------- CfgGroups ----------- 
12:32:16 Checking faction has a direct relationship to CfgGroups entry
12:32:16 faction found in CfgGroups >> Indep >> caf_ag_eeur_ri
12:32:16 Checking standardised naming convention for CfgGroup categories
12:32:16 CfgGroups category: Infantry is a standard group category
12:32:16 CfgGroups category: Motorized is a standard group category
12:32:16 CfgGroups category: Mechanized is a standard group category
12:32:16 Checking individual CfgGroups entries for the faction
12:32:16 Checking Group: bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/INDEP/caf_ag_eeur_RI/Infantry/10_men_EUR_I
12:32:16 Checking Group: bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/INDEP/caf_ag_eeur_RI/Infantry/8_men_EUR_I
12:32:16 Checking Group: bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/INDEP/caf_ag_eeur_RI/Infantry/6_men_EUR_I
12:32:16 Checking Group: bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/INDEP/caf_ag_eeur_RI/Infantry/4_men_EUR_I
12:32:16 Checking Group: bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/INDEP/caf_ag_eeur_RI/Motorized/Technicals_eeur_RI
12:32:16 Checking Group: bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/INDEP/caf_ag_eeur_RI/Motorized/Technicals2_afr_p
12:32:16 Checking Group: bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/INDEP/caf_ag_eeur_RI/Mechanized/rds_group_eur_ri_bmp1_squad
12:32:16 Checking Group: bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/INDEP/caf_ag_eeur_RI/Mechanized/rds_group_eur_ri_bmp1p_squad
12:32:16 Checking Group: bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/INDEP/caf_ag_eeur_RI/Mechanized/rds_group_eur_ri_bmp2_squad
12:32:16 Checking Group: bin\config.bin/CfgGroups/INDEP/caf_ag_eeur_RI/Mechanized/rds_group_eur_ri_bmp2gue_squad

@ Devil Dogs SF - I was thinking to create model & reload anim replacement for those a2 ported weapons as they are not best looking but I'm not sure how well attachments are going to work with it.

Hey buddy,

I can't explain why I am getting the results that I am. I assume it is due to the file structure. You can have a test for yourself, but using the caf_ag_eurri faction (at work now so don't remember the exact name - but the independent EER faction) spawns the iranian army. Can you give it a try and see if you yield the same results?

Hey Reyhard,

thanks for this addon. I'm having some troubles with it tough. No matter what Independent faction I set as enemy in ALIVE all of them are African pirates.

Firstly, awesome mod, I'm currently creating a Russian Federation occupation of takistan with the players fighting a guerrilla war against them and this mod made things much easier.

However I'm also being invaded by pirates when attempting to have ALiVE place Independent Middle East Tribesmen.

The CQB module places the correct units but Mil Objective Civ Objective and Custom Objective modules always throw down pirates, also creating my own staticData.sqf had no effect.

Cheers for the mod and hope this helps!

Does this mod add dependencies to the mission.sqm or does it just replace the CAF AG configs and the CAF AG dependency remains as the only dependency in mission.sqm?

Could it be that all three factions are using the same class names for their groups?

caf_ag_afr_pi >> Infantry >> [10_men_EUR_I, 4_men_EUR_I, 6_men_EUR_I, 8_men_EUR_I]
caf_ag_eeur_RI >> Infantry >> [10_men_EUR_I, 4_men_EUR_I, 6_men_EUR_I, 8_men_EUR_I]
caf_ag_me_ti >> Infantry >> [10_men_EUR_I, 4_men_EUR_I, 6_men_EUR_I, 8_men_EUR_I]

A couple of the motorized groups also share a name with the african pirate technicals in all three factions (Technicals2_afr_p)

edit: Actually Technicals2_afr_p is a group class from aggressors opfor units.

Edited by bhaz

Maybe a bit diffrent topic, but alos conected. Do you plan to update your static weapons, I can t see some of them (west side weapons) in ZEUS also i can t find backpacks (mean tripod etc.) to add, would be nice to have caf ag support units with hmg or mortar and whats more it would fit nice in RHS units - have you think about adding optional pbo that would add static weapons teams to RHS? I gues it will be added at some point, but meanwhile it could be usefull.

Great addon but can someone please confirm if I still need to run the CAF Aggressors Audio Fix (@CAF_AG_AudioPatch) with this config patch as well?

is it really escalation that is needed or is the russian forces thingy enough?

Same question.

Same question.

I just used the Russian Forces pack and it worked, other than the Pirates and Armor issues that have already been brought up.

Hello, Since apparently RHS is officially working with HLC now, i' m upping the idea of using the HLC weapons instead of the Arma2 ports, that look really dated.

I' ve been using HLC weapons along with ALIVE in a few missions and have no issues to report on my end, even with the cqb module.

I'm not sure, but I believe with RHS v.0.3.5, the weapons this config brings to CAF are now broken. By broken, I mean the skins for the AKM, AKS, etc are being overwritten by the RHS AK-74m skin. Basically, the AKM this config brings looks like the AK-74m but shoots and sounds like an AKM.

ah, yes. I forget to release update for it as we changed in RHS handling of those weapons. I'm leaving home now so probably tomorrow update should be somewhere on web :)

I'm not sure, but I believe with RHS v.0.3.5, the weapons this config brings to CAF are now broken. By broken, I mean the skins for the AKM, AKS, etc are being overwritten by the RHS AK-74m skin. Basically, the AKM this config brings looks like the AK-74m but shoots and sounds like an AKM.

+1 now agressors have modern weapons of RHS Russian units.Please fix it.

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Links seem to be backwards (Tank pack link goes to Aggressor pack patch and vice-versa).

Excellent, I like caf agressor units but often their weapons dont have sounds

a question, I'm doing anything bad ? but why in Alive only spawn the infantry and technicals and not the tanks?

a question, I'm doing anything bad ? but why in Alive only spawn the infantry and technicals and not the tanks?

Same problem here. It seems there are no groups defined for CAF Aggressiors factions anymore, and AlivE works off groups.

Hello,

Sorry post delete. error of my fault.

Thx for the good mod !

Edited by Sarakgaming

Is there any hope of this being updated so that caf_ag_me_ti doesn't spawn units that look like African rebels?