Sign in to follow this  
chrismgtis

Mariks Warfare CTI Server - Modular Realism, AI3, JSRS, US/RU Weps, FFIS, etc

The server uses a modded version of the BeCTI Warfare mission by Benny/Zerty (currently 1.2.1.4) and adds new weapons and other items to the mission along with makes some changes to the mission and its parameters.

It surprises me how few people know about this mission. It basically turns Arma 3 into a kind of RTS FPS where you can build bases, defenses, earn your way to better weapons, vehicles, aircraft, capture towns and win the game by finding the opposing player teams' bases and destroying them. It's the only mission I've ever really liked in Arma 2 and Arma 3 and the sole reason I purchased both. Check it out.

Server IP / Port: 173.208.82.234:2372 (Slots: 30)

Site: http://marikswarfare.enjin.com/

Visit the site for update information and help setting up everything to work. You will need NATO SF/Spetznaz weapons mod or you won't have access to many of the weapons as I have replaced most of the Arma 3 weapons with those in the mod.

Setup instructions: here.

The things that I have added or is supported on the server:

• US Weapons for BLUFOR
  • Russian Weapons for OPFOR
  • M4/M9 and AK74M/Makarov starter weapons
  • New weapons that can be purchased from the gear menu such as the FN FAL, G3, Stinger, PK, HK416, SVD, M4A1, L119A1, MP5, M249, Mk200, etc.
  • Modified purchase prices for upgrades, vehicles, aircraft, etc
  • AI should act more realistic and random
  • Support for Blastcore, JSRS sound mod
  • A little bit of re-balancing to my taste
  • Thanks to some mods, players and AI will "stumble" when suppressed at times. So AI won't just stand there like Steven Seagal while bullets fly all over the place.

Current Mods: ASR AI3, FFIS, Blastcore, JSRS, CBA_A3, NATO SF/Spetznaz Weapons, AGM.

Note: US Helis, FA18E and SU35 should be back on the server soon once I figure out some issues.

Updates: TMR replaced with some AGM modules.

Edited by chrismgtis

The server uses a modded version of the BeCTI Warfare mission by Benny/Zerty (currently 1.2.1.4) and adds new weapons and other items to the mission along with makes some changes to the mission and its parameters.

It surprises me how few people know about this mission. It basically turns Arma 3 into a kind of RTS FPS where you can build bases, defenses, earn your way to better weapons, vehicles, aircraft, capture towns and win the game by finding the opposing player teams' bases and destroying them. It's the only mission I've ever really liked in Arma 2 and Arma 3 and the sole reason I purchased both. Check it out.

Server IP / Port: 172.241.151.90:2360 (Slots: 30)

Site: http://marikswarfare.enjin.com/

Visit the site for update information and help setting up everything to work. You will need NATO SF/Spetznaz weapons mod or you won't have access to many of the weapons as I have replaced most of the Arma 3 weapons with those in the mod.

Setup instructions: here.

The things that I have added or is supported on the server:

• US Weapons for BLUFOR
  • Russian Weapons for OPFOR
  • M4/M9 and AK74M/Makarov starter weapons
  • New weapons that can be purchased from the gear menu such as the FN FAL, G3, Stinger, PK, HK416, SVD, M4A1, L119A1, MP5, M249, Mk200, etc.
  • Modified purchase prices for upgrades, vehicles, aircraft, etc
  • AI should act more realistic and random
  • Support for Blastcore, JSRS sound mod
  • A little bit of re-balancing to my taste
  • Thanks to some mods, players and AI will "stumble" when suppressed at times. So AI won't just stand there like Steven Seagal while bullets fly all over the place.

Current Mods: ASR AI3, FFIS, Blastcore, JSRS, CBA_A3, NATO SF/Spetznaz Weapons, Modular Realism.

Note: US Helis, FA18E and SU35 should be back on the server soon.

Future: Replacing Modular Realism (TMR) with AGM for weapon resting along with using other modules in AGM (well, maybe).

Yeah, would have been great, but getting a ban for no reason somehow keeps me from playing.

Yeah, would have been great, but getting a ban for no reason somehow keeps me from playing.

What was your in-game name? I just banned one person who kept joining/leaving and trying to switch teams repeatedly. That one I removed earlier.

Edited by chrismgtis

What was your in-game name? I just banned one person who kept joining/leaving and trying to switch teams repeatedly. That one I removed earlier.

Yes that was me McMartin is the ingame name.

Did join and leave because of my mods of US and Russian weapons did not work. (i used Nato SF and Russian Speznaz weapons) No Weapons other than vanilla game showed up and i wanted to see if this was different on the other team, but the server wouldnt let me switch teams.

I hope this was the right mod.

I use play with six to manage all the mods for all the different servers.

Yes that was me McMartin is the ingame name.

Did join and leave because of my mods of US and Russian weapons did not work. (i used Nato SF and Russian Speznaz weapons) No Weapons other than vanilla game showed up and i wanted to see if this was different on the other team, but the server wouldnt let me switch teams.

I hope this was the right mod.

I use play with six to manage all the mods for all the different servers.

Yea, read this http://marikswarfare.enjin.com/home/m/21529288/article/2604509. Should help.

Update: IP Address has changed to 173.208.82.234:2372. Server updated the hardware.