Sign in to follow this  
abshire

RHS Zeus vs Zeus by 'Tom' (Strategic Outcomes)

http://i.imgur.com/is87ESH.jpg (252 kB)

Two Zeus' battle head to head over a corridor of Chernarus. Allowing real time orders via a commander unit with access to Zeus, allowing for a unique experience every game both on the ground, and top down. Utilising RHS release for a RU vs US all out battle.

Running from the inspiration for my other Zeus game mode, I had previously developed a TvT mode only on Stratis, running from the inspiration of one of the BI original game modes. In essence using this as a template I will open this up to a full scale war in a corridor of battle in Chernarus, by foot, track, wheel, and air. Utilising RHS: Escalation conversion mod as a baseline standard of awesomeness.

Picture this: 1 Zeus on each team, playing a commander role, pitched head to head over a 20x5km corridor of battle, ground forces (players) have to take and hold areas in the area of operation to gain greater tickets and more resources for the Zeus' to use. Zeus' can also spawn AI units to defend towns (at specific costs) so real time players can move on to the next objective. And much much more - with calculated costs of course.

This will be a ticket based conquest like mode with sector control in several hotspots of the map. Players can't just run up the map and capture a town next to the enemy base of instance, they must progress in a line of presidency (i.e. to capture C&D you must have A&B, to capture AO you must have C&D) - this concentrating the battle in the specific areas of operation, influence on objectives is key to capturing.

We currently are hosting 2 versions of the mission. One is a large scale that covers several towns from Bolata to the NWAF, and a CQB style mission that covers one of the cities.

We have a Repo to download the addons with ease...just be sure that you are logged in with Play With Six!

http://soclan.co.uk/ Click the 'Join Button' under the RHS ZvZ banner to get connected and download the mods. Hop on our TS if you have any questions and we will help get you sorted and well on your way. See you on the front!