Sign in to follow this  
ralphwiggum

:-)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ Sep. 20 2002,08:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">and no smiley abuse mad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Just like dad!7.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (residuum @ Sep. 20 2002,08:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I don't believe the internet was around that long.  I got the internet in 1995.  That's when it started.<span id='postcolor'>

uhm..........look for history of internet........ wink.gif 'DARPA', 'UCLA', 'TCP/IP' and 'Stanford' might help. wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (residuum @ Sep. 20 2002,02:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I don't believe the internet was around that long.  <span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:100%'>I got the internet in 1995.  That's when it started.</span><span id='postcolor'>

nope

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ Sep. 20 2002,08:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (residuum @ Sep. 20 2002,08:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I don't believe the internet was around that long.  I got the internet in 1995.  That's when it started.<span id='postcolor'>

uhm..........look for history of internet........ wink.gif  'DARPA', 'UCLA', 'TCP/IP' and 'Stanford' might help.  wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Ralp is right. In the beginning internet was for scientist to share data and for military, then it was publicised.

Let's put it so that Internet is really old, but www is kind of new.

If someone does not know, Internet isn't just the Web, it contains many "things"

like email and news (or usenet or whatever), and the www is the "new part" that

brought Internet to all the Average Joes.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ Sep. 20 2002,06:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">and no smiley abuse mad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Is cuddly toy abuse ok? wink.gif

kermit.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (R. Gerschwarzenge @ Sep. 20 2002,14:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">That picture reminds me of when I... Oh, nevermind. wink.gif

And no, I do not abuse cuddly toys. tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

...when you got your mod status? biggrin.gif

Damn, I was going to start this thread yesterday, but I figure it would get closed so I didn't.

Happy birthday anyways. :-)

-=Die Alive=-

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">...when you got your mod status? <span id='postcolor'>

Err... well... umh... No comment. biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (residuum @ Sep. 20 2002,08:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I don't believe the internet was around that long.  I got the internet in 1995.  That's when it started.<span id='postcolor'>

Internet = 1969.

The year I was born.

smile.gif

I am the same age as the internet. Hehehe.

Here are my smilies:

O : ) <--- Note the halo

I) <--- Geordie LaForge

:I <--- Brain Dead