I haven't found an active discussion about the MP performance vs SP performance so here it is. The Low CPU utilization & Low FPS topic is too general for this issue. It has to be discussed separately. Definitely there is something wrong with the MP. I think the issue is serious and affect lot of players. Even those who have very good peace of rig. Try to stick to the topic and not OFF it with CPU/GPU utilization in SP mission. Keep your SP performance as a reference of your MAXIMUM. We just wan't the same or almost the same FPS as we have in SP. My rig: Lenovo y510p with i7 4700MQ, 16GB@1600 DDR3, NVIDIA GT 755M and Intel SSD 520 Series 240GB, Internet connection: 15Mbit down, 1Mbit up I have 40-60 FPS in SP games and 16-25 in MP games. Sometimes even low!! Why do i have such a huge difference? How about you? What is your rig+internet connection? Mostly i play KotH on high populated servers, but if there are ~10 players my FPS isn't better. Does the server FPS affect the client FPS? Why?