bad benson

Enhanced Movement

He's not been here since early October and not signed into steam for 4 weeks (or he blocked me at that time), so I fear he's gone. :(

On 12.1.2019 at 11:00 PM, Tankbuster said:

He's not been here since early October and not signed into steam for 4 weeks (or he blocked me at that time), so I fear he's gone. :(

He is very much still there. Atleast I can reach him. Don't know why you can't.
I'd say just give him a little more time. It's not like it's his job to work on this.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This Addon is really amazing, thanks a lot

I just miss two things:

1 the ability to help climb up the mate that  helped you to climb the wall,  ( not sure if it's possible but would be great if you can help him climbing using arm pull animation )

1 the possibility to climb down, cos some time going down from same height you climbed result in damage

that's it with those two options it would be just perfect!

cheers and hope to hear about new updates soon! :don8:

• Like 1

14 hours ago, rubberkite said:

1 the possibility to climb down, cos some time going down from same height you climbed result in damage

Look down from the ledge. And press the climb hotkey.
Tada, you'll climb down.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, Dedmen said:

Look down from the ledge. And press the climb hotkey.
Tada, you'll climb down.

Yes, loving that idea!

24 minutes ago, Tankbuster said:

Yes, loving that idea!

Not my idea. Ben's idea. I was trying to say that this has already been in the mod for over a year atleast.

• Like 1

It is? I've not noticed it. I should pay more attention!

• Sad 1

Does anyone know what the values in weightlimits mean? So far I've got this with limited testing. 

//[Unknown, vault(?), climb(?), unknown]

EM_weightlimits = [0, 0, 0, 0]; 

9 hours ago, Spatsiba said:

Does anyone know what the values in weightlimits mean? So far I've got this with limited testing. 

//[Unknown, vault(?), climb(?), unknown]

EM_weightlimits = [0, 0, 0, 0]; 

Jump, vault (climb up to 1 meter), climb up to 2 meters, climb up to 3 meters

23 hours ago, diwako said:

Jump, vault (climb up to 1 meter), climb up to 2 meters, climb up to 3 meters

Thanks! So, having EM_weightlimits = [0.5, 0.7, 0.4, 0.2]; would force the player to have < 50, 70, 40, and 20% weight to perform the actions? :)

Hi guys, 

Do you know if there is a way to disable the "Use" key in settings ? (see screenshot)

Because players are able to open doors which I locked in 3den

8rpFLYw.png

On 1/24/2019 at 7:03 PM, rubberkite said:

This Addon is really amazing, thanks a lot

I just miss two things:

just that:

1 the ability to help climb up the mate that  helped you to climb the wall,  ( not sure if it's possible but would be great if you can help him climbing using arm pull animation )

that's it with those two options it would be just perfect!

cheers and hope to hear about new updates soon! :don8:

Thanks Dedmen  I was not aware of that options and very glad you pointed me on right direction. :drinking2:

4 hours ago, Spatsiba said:

Thanks! So, having EM_weightlimits = [0.5, 0.7, 0.4, 0.2]; would force the player to have < 50, 70, 40, and 20% weight to perform the actions? :)

Not sure, I remade that part in the request last page, so it calculates inventory weight like ACE3. IIRC yes, it uses under the hood some vanilla inventory load command.

• Thanks 1

Can anyone tell me if EM needs to be active on a dedicated server or is it client side only just requiring the key on the server? Thanks.

@Tuskegee_99thboth. But in our experience of it on exile servers, it ran better when loaded and run on the server as opposed to just uploading the key. 

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, Tuskegee_99th said:

Can anyone tell me if EM needs to be active on a dedicated server or is it client side only just requiring the key on the server? Thanks.

No reason for the mod to be on the server. Key, yes. Mod, no.

• Like 2

Also, remember that if you only upload the key, a3launcher won't show the mod as in use on that server and won't automatically launch the mod for players. The vanilla arma launcher will however show it as an optional mod. 

On 2/10/2019 at 10:38 PM, gogsworld said:

Also, remember that if you only upload the key, a3launcher won't show the mod as in use on that server and won't automatically launch the mod for players. The vanilla arma launcher will however show it as an optional mod. 

Yes, which is how it should be - an optional client-side mod.

So I believe enhanced movement causes you to float about chairs when using ACEX sitting, does anybody know how to fix this?

23 minutes ago, Valeo VBV said:

video

Good day! Help me please what to do and how to reset the mod settings? Thank

What does this have to do with enhanced movement? I don't see the enhanced movement settings menu anywhere in there.

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Dedmen said:

What does this have to do with enhanced movement? I don't see the enhanced movement settings menu anywhere in there.

I was told on another thread of the forum that the problem is in this fashion. if I'm wrong, tell me what's the matter, if it is in your power? everybody just kickes kick me, I don't know what to do (((( I just want to play without problems and that's it. help me please