bad benson

Enhanced Movement

you can tell AI on your squad

....ok, Thanks for the answer, at least as for as my team mates are concerned. I will keep that in mind. What about enemy AI in particular when playing SP? For example, if I am trying to evade enemy in a town and they also hop over walls trying to get me. As I'm typing I'm trying to recall if BB mentioned this a long time ago but said that he would have to place points at locations that the AI could find and then use a script to be told, "OK, you can climb here", or some such thing. Could be wrong.

Is there a way how you can choose what seat you take in a vehicle? Like "select seat 13" or select seat 7 etc.. ?

10 hours ago, pvt. partz said:

....ok, Thanks for the answer, at least as for as my team mates are concerned. I will keep that in mind. What about enemy AI in particular when playing SP? For example, if I am trying to evade enemy in a town and they also hop over walls trying to get me. As I'm typing I'm trying to recall if BB mentioned this a long time ago but said that he would have to place points at locations that the AI could find and then use a script to be told, "OK, you can climb here", or some such thing. Could be wrong.

the function that runs when you press the key does all the work. so you wouldn't need points to define where it is possible to climb since that is evaluated automatically. you would need those to get the damn AI going there. you need to keep in mind that for vanilla AI, that can not climb, it makes zero sense to walk straight towards a wall.

2 hours ago, Cullin said:

Is there a way how you can choose what seat you take in a vehicle? Like "select seat 13" or select seat 7 etc.. ?

no not possible with the current system for the following reason. as soon as you have a truck with as you say something like 13 seats, all the convenience of having fast access kind of goes out the window. it's supposed to give you fast and accurate enough (for my taste) access to positions that differ from eachother (cargo, driver, turret). i think it already takes into account FFV positions seperately since those are turrets. basically the code is reading stuff that would be in the action menu from the configs.

at some point i wanted to make 3d actions for each seat but eventhough i have all the stuff prepared i abandoned that idea for the exact same reasons. it gets even messier with overlap of seat icons in the 3d world etc.

• Like 1

Has door interaction been removed ? Stopped working few updates back.

13 minutes ago, Robalo said:

Has door interaction been removed ? Stopped working few updates back.

has not been removed. atleast not on purpose :dummy: looking into it now.

found the issue and fixed it. thx for the report Robalo.

basically BIS changed up their door related useraction code. kind of random and frustrating this late into developement but atleast it looks cleaner now.

i found a work around and it's working but i will release it tomorrow so i have some more time to test it. it's just really open in the way it works and i want to see, if this works without you allowing triggering animations of objects you shouldn't be allowed to trigger :don9:

anyways. fingers crossed until the next arma update...

• Like 8

3 hours ago, bad benson said:

basically BIS changed up their door related useraction code. kind of random and frustrating this late into developement but atleast it looks cleaner now.

i found a work around and it's working but i will release it tomorrow so i have some more time to test it. it's just really open in the way it works and i want to see, if this works without you allowing triggering animations of objects you shouldn't be allowed to trigger :don9:

Thanks bad benson for keeping it updated!

13 hours ago, bad benson said:

Great news, big thanks BB !

• Like 1

I have been playing a little exile and I could not get enhanced movement to react and someone told me that it's already built in but for the life of me I cannot get enhanced movement to work. Is there something I need to know? I had it initially enabled but after hearing this information I disabled it...(in my mods list)

On 3/22/2017 at 1:30 PM, pvt. partz said:

I have been playing a little exile and I could not get enhanced movement to react and someone told me that it's already built in but for the life of me I cannot get enhanced movement to work. Is there something I need to know? I had it initially enabled but after hearing this information I disabled it...(in my mods list)

Maybe need an update?

changelog

- expanded core functionality for mod settings...now supports default values for setttings
- mission EH optimised for Exile mode
- changed name inside mod.cpp too
  • Like 1

ok i updated on steam to add the door fix. let me know, if all works as intended again.

here's teh files for the mirror guys. thx in advance!

DOWNLOAD---> https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5Y0VNgK9JXiMU81bVFqRHpwT0k/view?usp=sharing

changelog

- fixed: door interaction was broken after Arma 3 stable update...replaced with new slightly different method

• Like 4

On 03/22/2017 at 1:30 PM, pvt. partz said:

Thank you Mr. Benson!

@pvt. partz EM is not part of Exile. however since the Exile devs like to use methods that break commonly used methods i have code that specifically runs when Exile is active.

maybe the owners of that server you played on have it in their mod pack already? questions i'm not the right person to ask since i'm neither the admin of that server nor an Exile dev. you should talk to the admin of the server you played on, obviously. also no need to quote yourself. i saw it the first time but i thought a little bit of googling and asking the right people would've answered your question.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, bad benson said:

ok i updated on steam to add the door fix. let me know, if all works as intended again.

here's teh files for the mirror guys. thx in advance!

DOWNLOAD---> https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5Y0VNgK9JXiMU81bVFqRHpwT0k/view?usp=sharing

changelog

- fixed: door interaction was broken after Arma 3 stable update...replaced with new slightly different method

Got the update via Steam, I confirm door knobs are 1000% easier to operate again, thanks to your mod :)

Cheers !

• Like 2

Getting an error when I try to send some troopies over a wall.  I am using C2 and when I give them a EM command as they are stacked on a wall an error pops up. They sometimes sink into the ground and do an animation.  I do know that it says the error is file fn_handleEHS.sqf line 20.  This only happens when I am ordering AI (there is no issues with the players ability).  Thanks.

Whatever I do, I cannot get this mod to run on a MP server. Tried the @EM, @ArmaEnhancedMovement variations with and without Nome_Skavinski's suggestion to make this work on Exile Tanoa (http://www.exilemod.com/topic/17664-enhanced-movement-mod-in-exile-working/?page=1) But I cannot get it to work. My RPT shows the mod is starting, and it is finding the PBO's but I get no additional menu when I hit escape. Tried disabling Infistar and battleye to no avail.

My RPT:

Spoiler

=====================================================================
== C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\arma3server.exe
== C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\arma3server.exe  -mod="@Exile;@CBA_A3;@CUP_Weapons;@CUP_Units;@CUP_Vehicles;@EM;" -servermod="@ExileServer;@AdvancedRappelling;@AdvancedUrbanRappelling;@BloodLust;@AdvancedTrainSimulator;@BC-Phoenix;@EM;" -config=@ExileServer\config.cfg -ip=193.111.184.34 -port=2312 -profiles=SC -cfg=@ExileServer\basic.cfg -name=SC -autoinit      

Original output filename: Arma3Retail_Server
Exe timestamp: 2017/04/06 10:36:06
Current time:  2017/05/01 08:55:48

Type: Public
Build: Stable
Version: 1.68.141205

Allocator: C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\Dll\tbb4malloc_bi.dll
PhysMem: 96 GiB, VirtMem : 4.0 GiB, AvailPhys : 26 GiB, AvailVirt : 3.9 GiB, AvailPage : 31 GiB
=====================================================================

8:55:48 SteamAPI initialization failed. Steam features won't be accessible!
 8:55:48 Source set
 8:55:49 Initializing stats manager.
 8:55:49 Stats config disabled.
 8:55:49 sessionID: 00047e4c602224cd6a48f2b4c341e02b37f5f1e2
 8:56:05 Item STR_CUP_dss_Soviet_Era_Tanker_Helmet listed twice
 8:56:05 Unsupported language English in stringtable
 8:56:05 Unsupported language English in stringtable
 8:56:08 Updating base class ->Wreck, by a3\data_f\config.bin/CfgVehicles/PlaneWreck/ (original a3\data_f\config.bin)
 8:56:09 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButton, by a3\editor_f\config.bin/RscDisplayEditObject/Controls/B_OK/ (original bin\config.bin)
 8:56:09 Updating base class RscSliderH->RscXSliderH, by a3\editor_f\config.bin/RscDisplayEditObject/Slider/ (original bin\config.bin)
 8:56:09 Updating base class RscText->RscPicture, by a3\editor_f\config.bin/RscDisplayEditObject/Preview/ (original bin\config.bin)
 8:56:09 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButton, by a3\editor_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMissionLoad/Controls/B_OK/ (original bin\config.bin)
 8:56:09 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButton, by a3\editor_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMissionSave/Controls/B_OK/ (original bin\config.bin)
 8:56:09 Updating base class ->Default, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/DefaultDie/ (original a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin)
 8:56:09 Updating base class ->RifleBaseStandActions, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/Actions/RifleStandActions/ (original a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin)
 8:56:09 Updating base class ->Default, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/Crew/ (original a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin)
 8:56:09 Updating base class ->AmovPercMstpSlowWrflDnon, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AmovPercMstpSrasWrflDnon/ (original a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin)
 8:56:09 Updating base class ->StandBase, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AmovPercMstpSrasWpstDnon/ (original a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin)
 8:56:09 Updating base class ->TransAnimBase, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AmovPpneMstpSrasWrflDnon_AmovPpneMstpSrasWpstDnon/ (original a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin)
 8:56:09 Updating base class ->AmovPpneMstpSrasWrflDnon_AmovPpneMstpSrasWpstDnon, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AmovPpneMstpSrasWrflDnon_AmovPpneMstpSrasWpstDnon_end/ (original a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin)
 8:56:09 Updating base class ->TransAnimBase, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AmovPpneMstpSrasWpstDnon_AmovPpneMstpSrasWrflDnon/ (original a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin)
 8:56:09 Updating base class ->AmovPpneMstpSrasWpstDnon_AmovPpneMstpSrasWrflDnon, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AmovPpneMstpSrasWpstDnon_AmovPpneMstpSrasWrflDnon_end/ (original a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin)
 8:56:09 Updating base class ->AmovPercMstpSlowWrflDnon, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AmovPercMstpSoptWbinDnon/ (original a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin)
 8:56:09 Updating base class ->BlendAnims, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/BlendAnims/ (original a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin)
 8:56:09 Updating base class BlendAnims->, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\weaponswitching\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/BlendAnims/ (original a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin)
 8:56:09 Updating base class ->RscControlsGroup, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscControlsGroupNoScrollbars/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
 8:56:09 Updating base class ->RscControlsGroup, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscControlsGroupNoHScrollbars/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
 8:56:09 Updating base class ->RscControlsGroup, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscControlsGroupNoVScrollbars/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
 8:56:09 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscLine/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
 8:56:09 Updating base class ->RscActiveText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscActivePicture/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
 8:56:09 Updating base class ->RscButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonTextOnly/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
 8:56:09 Updating base class ->RscShortcutButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscShortcutButtonMain/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
 8:56:09 Updating base class ->RscShortcutButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonEditor/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
 8:56:09 Updating base class ->RscShortcutButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscIGUIShortcutButton/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
 8:56:09 Updating base class ->RscShortcutButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscGearShortcutButton/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
 8:56:09 Updating base class ->RscShortcutButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonMenu/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
 8:56:09 Updating base class ->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonMenuOK/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
 8:56:09 Updating base class ->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonMenuCancel/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
 8:56:09 Updating base class ->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonMenuSteam/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
 8:56:09 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscLoadingText/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
 8:56:09 Updating base class ->RscListBox, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscIGUIListBox/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
 8:56:09 Updating base class ->RscListNBox, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscIGUIListNBox/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
 8:56:09 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackground/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
 8:56:09 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUI/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
 8:56:09 Updating base class ->RscPicture, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUILeft/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
 8:56:09 Updating base class ->RscPicture, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUIRight/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
 8:56:09 Updating base class ->RscPicture, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUIBottom/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
 8:56:09 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUITop/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
 8:56:09 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUIDark/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
 8:56:09 Updating base class ->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundLogo/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
 8:56:09 Updating base class ->RscMapControl, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscMapControlEmpty/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
 8:56:09 Updating base class ->RscPicture, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Mainback/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
 8:56:09 Updating base class ->CA_Mainback, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Back/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
 8:56:09 Updating base class ->CA_Mainback, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Title_Back/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
 8:56:09 Updating base class ->CA_Mainback, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Black_Back/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
 8:56:09 Updating base class ->RscTitle, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Title/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
 8:56:09 Updating base class ->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Logo/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
 8:56:09 Updating base class ->CA_Logo, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Logo_Small/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
 8:56:09 Updating base class ->RscButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_RscButton/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
 8:56:09 Updating base class ->CA_RscButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_RscButton_dialog/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
 8:56:09 Updating base class ->RscActiveText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Ok/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
 8:56:09 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Ok_image/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
 8:56:09 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Ok_image2/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
 8:56:09 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Ok_text/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
 8:56:09 Updating base class ->RscPicture, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscVignette/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
 8:56:09 Updating base class ->RscControlsGroupNoScrollbars, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscMapControlTooltip/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
 8:56:09 Updating base class RscUnitInfo->RscUnitInfoAirNoWeapon, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscInGameUI/RscUnitInfoAir/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
 8:56:09 Updating base class RscControlsGroup->RscControlsGroupNoScrollbars, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscInGameUI/RscTaskOverview/controls/TaskOverviewAssigned/ (original bin\config.bin)
 8:56:09 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayDebug/Controls/B_OK/ (original bin\config.bin)
 8:56:09 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayDebug/Controls/B_Cancel/ (original bin\config.bin)
 8:56:09 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayDebug/Controls/B_Clear/ (original bin\config.bin)
 8:56:09 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCapture/controls/TimeLines/ (original bin\config.bin)
 8:56:09 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCapture/controls/ButtonAverages/ (original bin\config.bin)
 8:56:09 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCapture/controls/ButtonSavePreviousData/ (original bin\config.bin)
 8:56:09 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCapture/controls/ButtonPreviousData/ (original bin\config.bin)
 8:56:09 Updating base class RscPicture->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/IconPicture/ (original bin\config.bin)
 8:56:09 Updating base class IconPicture->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/DlcOwnedIconPicture/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
 8:56:09 Updating base class IconPicture->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/DlcIconPicture/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
 8:56:09 Updating base class RscControlsGroup->RscControlsGroupNoScrollbars, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCampaignLoad/controls/OverviewGroup/ (original bin\config.bin)
 8:56:09 Updating base class RscButton->RscButtonSearch, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCampaignLoad/controls/SearchButton/ (original bin\config.bin)
 8:56:09 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCampaignLoad/controls/ButtonCancel/ (original bin\config.bin)
 8:56:09 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCampaignLoad/controls/ButtonGameOptions/ (original bin\config.bin)
 8:56:09 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenuSteam, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCampaignLoad/controls/ButtonBuyDLC/ (original bin\config.bin)
 8:56:09 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCampaignLoad/controls/ButtonRevert/ (original bin\config.bin)
 8:56:09 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenuOK, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCampaignLoad/controls/ButtonOK/ (original bin\config.bin)
 8:56:09 Updating base class RscListBox->RscCombo, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCustomizeController/Steepness/ (original bin\config.bin)
 8:56:09 Updating base class ->RscStandardDisplay, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayControlSchemes/ (original bin\config.bin)
 8:56:09 Updating base class ButtonOK->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayControlSchemes/controls/ButtonCancel/ (original bin\config.bin)
 8:56:09 Updating base class RscButton->RscButtonMenuOK, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayControlSchemes/controls/ButtonOK/ (original bin\config.bin)
 8:56:09 Updating base class RscPicture->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayFileSelectImage/controls/OverviewPicture/ (original bin\config.bin)
 8:56:09 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayFieldManual/Controls/ButtonCancel/ (original bin\config.bin)
 8:56:09 Cannot delete class B_KickOff, it is referenced somewhere (used as a base class probably).
 8:56:09 Updating base class RscButton->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayPublishMission/controls/ButtonCancel/ (original bin\config.bin)
 8:56:09 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenuOK, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayPublishMissionSelectTags/controls/ButtonOK/ (original bin\config.bin)
 8:56:09 Updating base class ButtonOK->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayPublishMissionSelectTags/controls/ButtonCancel/ (original bin\config.bin)
 8:56:09 Updating base class ->RscSubmenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscMainMenu/ (original bin\config.bin)
 8:56:09 Cannot update non class from class a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscCallSupport/Items/
 8:56:09 Cannot update non class from class a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscRadio/Items/
 8:56:09 Updating base class ->DistanceClose, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CfgSimpleTasks/Icon3D/DistanceMid/ (original bin\config.bin)
 8:56:09 Updating base class ->DistanceClose, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CfgSimpleTasks/Icon3D/DistanceLong/ (original bin\config.bin)
 8:56:09 Updating base class ->VehicleMagazine, by a3\weapons_f\config.bin/CfgMagazines/24Rnd_missiles/ (original a3\weapons_f\config.bin)
 8:56:09 Updating base class ->RocketPods, by a3\weapons_f\config.bin/CfgWeapons/missiles_DAR/ (original a3\weapons_f\config.bin)
 8:56:09 Updating base class R_PG32V_F->RocketBase, by WarFXPE\particleeffects\config.cpp/CfgAmmo/R_TBG32V_F/ (original a3\weapons_f\config.bin)
 8:56:09 Updating base class CircleDustTank->Default, by WarFXPE\particleeffects\config.cpp/CfgCloudlets/CircleDustTankL/ (original a3\data_f\particleeffects\config.bin)
 8:56:09 Updating base class LeftGrassBig->Default, by WarFXPE\particleeffects\config.cpp/CfgCloudlets/RightGrassBig/ (original a3\data_f\particleeffects\config.bin)
 8:56:09 Updating base class LeftGrassDryBig->Default, by WarFXPE\particleeffects\config.cpp/CfgCloudlets/RightGrassDryBig/ (original a3\data_f\particleeffects\config.bin)
 8:56:09 Updating base class FiredLightMed->, by WarFXPE\particleeffects\config.cpp/CfgLights/FiredLightCannon/ (original a3\data_f\particleeffects\config.bin)
 8:56:09 Updating base class Turrets->Turrets, by a3\static_f\config.bin/CfgVehicles/StaticMGWeapon/Turrets/ (original CUP\WaterVehicles\CUP_WaterVehicles_Weapons\config.bin)
 8:56:09 Updating base class ->MainTurret, by a3\static_f\config.bin/CfgVehicles/StaticMGWeapon/Turrets/MainTurret/ (original a3\static_f\config.bin)
 8:56:09 Updating base class ->Plane, by a3\air_f_beta\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Plane_Base_F/ (original a3\air_f_beta\config.bin)
 8:56:09 Updating base class ->Car_F, by a3\soft_f\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Truck_F/ (original a3\soft_f\config.bin)
 8:56:09 Updating base class ->Truck_F, by a3\soft_f_beta\truck_02\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Truck_02_base_F/ (original a3\soft_f_beta\truck_02\config.bin)
 8:56:09 Updating base class ->B_Truck_01_transport_F, by a3\soft_f_gamma\truck_01\config.bin/CfgVehicles/B_Truck_01_mover_F/ (original a3\soft_f_gamma\truck_01\config.bin)
 8:56:09 Updating base class ->BlendAnims, by a3\soft_f_kart\kart_01\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/BlendAnims/ (original (a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin - no unload))
 8:56:10 Updating base class ->BulletBase, by a3\weapons_f_mark\config.bin/CfgAmmo/B_93x64_Ball/ (original a3\weapons_f_mark\config.bin)
 8:56:10 Updating base class RscText->ctrlStaticBackgroundDisable, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayOptionsAudio/ControlsBackground/BackgroundDisable/ (original a3\3den\config.bin)
 8:56:10 Updating base class RscText->ctrlStaticBackgroundDisableTiles, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayOptionsAudio/ControlsBackground/BackgroundDisableTiles/ (original a3\3den\config.bin)
 8:56:10 Updating base class RscText->ctrlStaticBackgroundDisable, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayConfigure/ControlsBackground/BackgroundDisable/ (original a3\3den\config.bin)
 8:56:10 Updating base class RscText->ctrlStaticBackgroundDisableTiles, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayConfigure/ControlsBackground/BackgroundDisableTiles/ (original a3\3den\config.bin)
 8:56:10 Updating base class RscText->ctrlStaticBackgroundDisable, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayConfigureAction/ControlsBackground/BackgroundDisable/ (original a3\3den\config.bin)
 8:56:10 Updating base class RscText->ctrlStaticBackgroundDisableTiles, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayConfigureAction/ControlsBackground/BackgroundDisableTiles/ (original a3\3den\config.bin)
 8:56:10 Updating base class RscText->ctrlStaticBackgroundDisable, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayConfigureControllers/ControlsBackground/BackgroundDisable/ (original a3\3den\config.bin)
 8:56:10 Updating base class RscText->ctrlStaticBackgroundDisableTiles, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayConfigureControllers/ControlsBackground/BackgroundDisableTiles/ (original a3\3den\config.bin)
 8:56:10 Updating base class RscText->ctrlStaticBackgroundDisable, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayGameOptions/ControlsBackground/BackgroundDisable/ (original a3\3den\config.bin)
 8:56:10 Updating base class RscText->ctrlStaticBackgroundDisableTiles, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayGameOptions/ControlsBackground/BackgroundDisableTiles/ (original a3\3den\config.bin)
 8:56:10 Updating base class controls->, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayArcadeMap_Layout_2/Controls/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
 8:56:10 Updating base class controls->, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayArcadeMap_Layout_6/Controls/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
 8:56:10 Updating base class B_Soldier_02_f->B_Soldier_base_F, by exile_client\config.bin/CfgVehicles/B_Story_SF_Captain_F/ (original a3\characters_f\config.bin)
 8:56:10 Updating base class RscStructuredText->RscText, by exile_client\config.bin/RscMPSetupMessage/Controls/DownloadText/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
 8:56:10 Cannot delete class BackgroundSlotPrimary, it is referenced somewhere (used as a base class probably).
 8:56:10 Updating base class RscStandardDisplay->, by exile_client\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/ (original bin\config.bin)
 8:56:10 Updating base class RscPicture->RscText, by exile_client\config.bin/RscDisplayVoiceChat/controls/Picture/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
 8:56:10 Updating base class ->Plane, by Exile_psycho_An2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/an2_base/ (original Exile_psycho_An2\config.bin)
 8:56:10 Updating base class ->BRDM2_HQ_Base, by exile_psycho_brdm\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BRDM2_HQ_CHDKZ/ (original exile_psycho_brdm\config.bin)
 8:56:10 Updating base class ->Car_F, by exile_psycho_btr40\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BTR40_MG_base_EP1/ (original exile_psycho_btr40\config.bin)
 8:56:10 Updating base class ->BTR40_MG_base_EP1, by exile_psycho_btr40\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BTR40_base_EP1/ (original exile_psycho_btr40\config.bin)
 8:56:10 Updating base class ->Car_F, by Exile_psycho_Gaz_volha\config.bin/CfgVehicles/volha_Base/ (original Exile_psycho_Gaz_volha\config.bin)
 8:56:10 Updating base class ->HMMWV_Base, by Exile_psycho_hmmw\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HMMWV_M2/ (original Exile_psycho_hmmw\config.bin)
 8:56:10 Updating base class ->HMMWV_Base, by Exile_psycho_hmmw\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HMMWV_M134/ (original Exile_psycho_hmmw\config.bin)
 8:56:10 Updating base class ->HMMWV_Base, by Exile_psycho_hmmw\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HMMWV_UNA/ (original Exile_psycho_hmmw\config.bin)
 8:56:10 Updating base class ->HMMWV_UNA, by Exile_psycho_hmmw\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HMMWV_MEV/ (original Exile_psycho_hmmw\config.bin)
 8:56:10 Updating base class ->Ikarus_Civ_Base, by Exile_psycho_Ikarus\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Ikarus_Civ_01/ (original Exile_psycho_Ikarus\config.bin)
 8:56:10 Updating base class ->Car_F, by Exile_psycho_lada\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Lada_Base/ (original Exile_psycho_lada\config.bin)
 8:56:10 Updating base class ->Landrover_civ, by Exile_psycho_LRC\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Landrover_Civ_02/ (original Exile_psycho_LRC\config.bin)
 8:56:10 Updating base class ->Landrover_civ, by Exile_psycho_LRC\config.bin/CfgVehicles/LR_Ambulance_Base/ (original Exile_psycho_LRC\config.bin)
 8:56:10 Updating base class ->Octavia_Base, by Exile_psycho_Octavia\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Octavia_Civ_01/ (original Exile_psycho_Octavia\config.bin)
 8:56:10 Updating base class ->Car_F, by Exile_psycho_SUV_a3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/SUV_Base/ (original Exile_psycho_SUV_a3\config.bin)
 8:56:10 Updating base class ->Car_F, by Exile_psycho_SuvArm_a3\config.bin/cfgVehicles/SUV_armored_Base/ (original Exile_psycho_SuvArm_a3\config.bin)
 8:56:10 Updating base class ->Car_F, by exile_psycho_tractor\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Tractor_Base/ (original exile_psycho_tractor\config.bin)
 8:56:10 Updating base class ->Tractor_Base, by exile_psycho_tractor\config.bin/CfgVehicles/tractorOld/ (original exile_psycho_tractor\config.bin)
 8:56:10 Updating base class ->Offroad_01_base_F, by Exile_Psycho_UAZ\config.bin/CfgVehicles/UAZ_Base/ (original Exile_Psycho_UAZ\config.bin)
 8:56:10 Updating base class ->UAZ_Base, by Exile_Psycho_UAZ\config.bin/CfgVehicles/UAZ_Open_Base/ (original Exile_Psycho_UAZ\config.bin)
 8:56:10 Updating base class ->UH1H_Closed, by Exile_psycho_UH1H\config.bin/CfgVehicles/UH1H_Clo/ (original Exile_psycho_UH1H\config.bin)
 8:56:10 Updating base class ->UH1HL_base, by Exile_psycho_UH1H\config.bin/CfgVehicles/UH1H_M240/ (original Exile_psycho_UH1H\config.bin)
 8:56:10 Updating base class ->Ural_Base, by Exile_psycho_Ural\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Ural_RU/ (original Exile_psycho_Ural\config.bin)
 8:56:10 Updating base class ->Ural_Open_Base, by Exile_psycho_Ural\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Ural_Open_RU/ (original Exile_psycho_Ural\config.bin)
 8:56:10 Updating base class ->Truck_F, by Exile_psycho_V3S\config.bin/CfgVehicles/V3S_base/ (original Exile_psycho_V3S\config.bin)
 8:56:10 Updating base class ->V3S_base, by Exile_psycho_V3S\config.bin/CfgVehicles/V3S_Base_EP1/ (original Exile_psycho_V3S\config.bin)
 8:56:10 Updating base class KIA_Golf_Driver->DefaultDie, by Exile_Psycho_VWGOLF\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/KIA_Golf_Cargo01/ (original Exile_psycho_lada\config.bin)
 8:56:10 Updating base class KIA_Golf_Driver->DefaultDie, by Exile_Psycho_VWGOLF\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/KIA_Golf_Cargo02/ (original Exile_psycho_lada\config.bin)
 8:56:10 Updating base class KIA_Golf_Driver->DefaultDie, by Exile_Psycho_VWGOLF\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/KIA_Golf_Cargo03/ (original Exile_psycho_lada\config.bin)
 8:56:10 Updating base class ->Golf_Base, by Exile_Psycho_VWGOLF\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Golf_Civ_Base/ (original Exile_Psycho_VWGOLF\config.bin)
 8:56:10 Updating base class ->CA_Magazine, by exile_psycho_weapons\arifle\ak\config.bin/cfgmagazines/75Rnd_Green_Tracer_545x39_RPK/ (original exile_psycho_weapons\arifle\ak\config.bin)
 8:56:10 Updating base class ->75Rnd_Green_Tracer_545x39_RPK, by exile_psycho_weapons\arifle\ak\config.bin/cfgmagazines/45Rnd_Green_Tracer_545x39_RPK/ (original exile_psycho_weapons\arifle\ak\config.bin)
 8:56:10 Updating base class ->CA_Magazine, by exile_psycho_weapons\arifle\ak\config.bin/cfgmagazines/30Rnd_545x39_AK/ (original exile_psycho_weapons\arifle\ak\config.bin)
 8:56:10 Updating base class ->30Rnd_545x39_AK, by exile_psycho_weapons\arifle\ak\config.bin/cfgmagazines/30Rnd_Green_Tracer_545x39_AK/ (original exile_psycho_weapons\arifle\ak\config.bin)
 8:56:10 Updating base class ->30Rnd_545x39_AK, by exile_psycho_weapons\arifle\ak\config.bin/cfgmagazines/30Rnd_Red_Tracer_545x39_AK/ (original exile_psycho_weapons\arifle\ak\config.bin)
 8:56:10 Updating base class ->30Rnd_545x39_AK, by exile_psycho_weapons\arifle\ak\config.bin/cfgmagazines/30Rnd_White_Tracer_545x39_AK/ (original exile_psycho_weapons\arifle\ak\config.bin)
 8:56:10 Updating base class ->30Rnd_545x39_AK, by exile_psycho_weapons\arifle\ak\config.bin/cfgmagazines/30Rnd_Yellow_Tracer_545x39_AK/ (original exile_psycho_weapons\arifle\ak\config.bin)
 8:56:10 Updating base class ->CA_Magazine, by exile_psycho_weapons\arifle\ak\config.bin/cfgmagazines/30Rnd_762x39_AK47_M/ (original exile_psycho_weapons\arifle\ak\config.bin)
 8:56:10 Updating base class ->arifle_AK_Base, by exile_psycho_weapons\arifle\ak\config.bin/CfgWeapons/arifle_AK47/ (original exile_psycho_weapons\arifle\ak\config.bin)
 8:56:10 Updating base class ->arifle_AK_Base, by exile_psycho_weapons\arifle\ak\config.bin/CfgWeapons/arifle_AK74/ (original exile_psycho_weapons\arifle\ak\config.bin)
 8:56:10 Updating base class ->arifle_AK107_Base, by exile_psycho_weapons\arifle\ak\config.bin/CfgWeapons/arifle_AK107/ (original exile_psycho_weapons\arifle\ak\config.bin)
 8:56:10 Updating base class ->arifle_AK107_Base, by exile_psycho_weapons\arifle\ak\config.bin/CfgWeapons/arifle_AK107_GL/ (original exile_psycho_weapons\arifle\ak\config.bin)
 8:56:10 Updating base class ->arifle_AK_Base, by exile_psycho_weapons\arifle\ak\config.bin/CfgWeapons/arifle_AK74_GL/ (original exile_psycho_weapons\arifle\ak\config.bin)
 8:56:10 Updating base class ->arifle_AK_Base, by exile_psycho_weapons\arifle\ak\config.bin/CfgWeapons/arifle_AKM/ (original exile_psycho_weapons\arifle\ak\config.bin)
 8:56:10 Updating base class ->arifle_AKM, by exile_psycho_weapons\arifle\ak\config.bin/CfgWeapons/arifle_AKS/ (original exile_psycho_weapons\arifle\ak\config.bin)
 8:56:10 Updating base class ->arifle_AKS, by exile_psycho_weapons\arifle\ak\config.bin/CfgWeapons/arifle_AKS_Gold/ (original exile_psycho_weapons\arifle\ak\config.bin)
 8:56:10 Updating base class ->arifle_AK74, by exile_psycho_weapons\arifle\ak\config.bin/CfgWeapons/arifle_RPK74/ (original exile_psycho_weapons\arifle\ak\config.bin)
 8:56:10 Updating base class ->CA_Magazine, by exile_psycho_weapons\mgun\pk\config.bin/CfgMagazines/100Rnd_762x54_PK_Tracer_Green/ (original exile_psycho_weapons\mgun\pk\config.bin)
 8:56:10 Updating base class ->Rifle_Long_Base_F, by exile_psycho_weapons\mgun\pk\config.bin/CfgWeapons/PKP/ (original exile_psycho_weapons\mgun\pk\config.bin)
 8:56:10 Updating base class ->PKP, by exile_psycho_weapons\mgun\pk\config.bin/CfgWeapons/Pecheneg/ (original exile_psycho_weapons\mgun\pk\config.bin)
 8:56:10 Updating base class ShotgunBase->BulletBase, by exile_psycho_weapons\other\m1014\config.bin/CfgAmmo/B_12Gauge_Pellets/ (original a3\weapons_f\config.bin)
 8:56:10 Updating base class ->CA_Magazine, by exile_psycho_weapons\other\m1014\config.bin/CfgMagazines/8Rnd_B_Beneli_74Slug/ (original exile_psycho_weapons\other\m1014\config.bin)
 8:56:10 Updating base class ->CA_Magazine, by exile_psycho_weapons\other\m1014\config.bin/CfgMagazines/8Rnd_B_Beneli_74Pellets/ (original exile_psycho_weapons\other\m1014\config.bin)
 8:56:10 Updating base class ->Rifle_Base_F, by exile_psycho_weapons\other\m1014\config.bin/CfgWeapons/M1014/ (original exile_psycho_weapons\other\m1014\config.bin)
 8:56:10 Updating base class ->CA_Magazine, by exile_psycho_weapons\pistol\colt1911\config.bin/CfgMagazines/7Rnd_45ACP_1911/ (original exile_psycho_weapons\pistol\colt1911\config.bin)
 8:56:10 Updating base class ->Pistol_Base_F, by exile_psycho_weapons\pistol\colt1911\config.bin/CfgWeapons/Colt1911/ (original exile_psycho_weapons\pistol\colt1911\config.bin)
 8:56:10 Updating base class ->CA_Magazine, by exile_psycho_weapons\pistol\makarov\config.bin/CfgMagazines/8Rnd_9x18_Makarov/ (original exile_psycho_weapons\pistol\makarov\config.bin)
 8:56:10 Updating base class ->Pistol_Base_F, by exile_psycho_weapons\pistol\makarov\config.bin/CfgWeapons/Makarov/ (original exile_psycho_weapons\pistol\makarov\config.bin)
 8:56:10 Updating base class ->CA_Magazine, by exile_psycho_weapons\pistol\revolver\config.bin/CfgMagazines/6Rnd_45ACP/ (original exile_psycho_weapons\pistol\revolver\config.bin)
 8:56:10 Updating base class ->Pistol_Base_F, by exile_psycho_weapons\pistol\revolver\config.bin/CfgWeapons/TaurusTracker455/ (original exile_psycho_weapons\pistol\revolver\config.bin)
 8:56:10 Updating base class ->TaurusTracker455, by exile_psycho_weapons\pistol\revolver\config.bin/CfgWeapons/TaurusTracker455_gold/ (original exile_psycho_weapons\pistol\revolver\config.bin)
 8:56:10 Updating base class ->CA_Magazine, by exile_psycho_weapons\srifle\dmr\config.bin/CfgMagazines/20Rnd_762x51_DMR/ (original exile_psycho_weapons\srifle\dmr\config.bin)
 8:56:10 Updating base class ->20Rnd_762x51_DMR, by exile_psycho_weapons\srifle\dmr\config.bin/CfgMagazines/20Rnd_Yellow_Tracer_762x51_DMR/ (original exile_psycho_weapons\srifle\dmr\config.bin)
 8:56:10 Updating base class ->20Rnd_762x51_DMR, by exile_psycho_weapons\srifle\dmr\config.bin/CfgMagazines/20Rnd_Red_Tracer_762x51_DMR/ (original exile_psycho_weapons\srifle\dmr\config.bin)
 8:56:10 Updating base class ->20Rnd_762x51_DMR, by exile_psycho_weapons\srifle\dmr\config.bin/CfgMagazines/20Rnd_Green_Tracer_762x51_DMR/ (original exile_psycho_weapons\srifle\dmr\config.bin)
 8:56:10 Updating base class ->Rifle_Base_F, by exile_psycho_weapons\srifle\dmr\config.bin/CfgWeapons/srifle_DMR/ (original exile_psycho_weapons\srifle\dmr\config.bin)
 8:56:10 Updating base class ->CA_Magazine, by exile_psycho_weapons\srifle\huntingrifle\config.bin/CfgMagazines/5x_22_LR_17_HMR_M/ (original exile_psycho_weapons\srifle\huntingrifle\config.bin)
 8:56:10 Updating base class ->Rifle_Base_F, by exile_psycho_weapons\srifle\huntingrifle\config.bin/CfgWeapons/srifle_CZ550_base/ (original exile_psycho_weapons\srifle\huntingrifle\config.bin)
 8:56:10 Updating base class ->CA_Magazine, by exile_psycho_weapons\srifle\leeenfield\config.bin/CfgMagazines/10x_303_M/ (original exile_psycho_weapons\srifle\leeenfield\config.bin)
 8:56:10 Updating base class ->Rifle_Base_F, by exile_psycho_weapons\srifle\leeenfield\config.bin/CfgWeapons/srifle_LeeEnfield/ (original exile_psycho_weapons\srifle\leeenfield\config.bin)
 8:56:10 Updating base class ->CA_Magazine, by exile_psycho_weapons\srifle\svd\config.bin/CfgMagazines/10Rnd_762x54_SVD/ (original exile_psycho_weapons\srifle\svd\config.bin)
 8:56:10 Updating base class ->Rifle_Base_F, by exile_psycho_weapons\srifle\svd\config.bin/CfgWeapons/srifle_SVD/ (original exile_psycho_weapons\srifle\svd\config.bin)
 8:56:10 Updating base class ->srifle_SVD, by exile_psycho_weapons\srifle\svd\config.bin/CfgWeapons/srifle_SVD_des/ (original exile_psycho_weapons\srifle\svd\config.bin)
 8:56:10 Updating base class ->CA_Magazine, by exile_psycho_weapons\srifle\vss\config.bin/CfgMagazines/10Rnd_9x39_VSS/ (original exile_psycho_weapons\srifle\vss\config.bin)
 8:56:10 Updating base class ->CA_Magazine, by exile_psycho_weapons\srifle\vss\config.bin/CfgMagazines/20Rnd_9x39_VSS/ (original exile_psycho_weapons\srifle\vss\config.bin)
 8:56:10 Updating base class ->Rifle_Base_F, by exile_psycho_weapons\srifle\vss\config.bin/CfgWeapons/srifle_VSSVintorez/ (original exile_psycho_weapons\srifle\vss\config.bin)
 8:56:10 Updating base class ->LSV_01_light_base_F, by a3\soft_f_exp\lsv_01\config.bin/CfgVehicles/B_CTRG_LSV_01_light_F/ (original a3\soft_f_exp\lsv_01\config.bin)
 8:56:10 Updating base class ->B_T_LSV_01_unarmed_F, by a3\soft_f_exp\lsv_01\config.bin/CfgVehicles/B_T_LSV_01_unarmed_black_F/ (original a3\soft_f_exp\lsv_01\config.bin)
 8:56:10 Updating base class ->O_T_LSV_02_unarmed_F, by a3\soft_f_exp\lsv_02\config.bin/CfgVehicles/O_T_LSV_02_unarmed_black_F/ (original a3\soft_f_exp\lsv_02\config.bin)
 8:56:10 Updating base class ->C_Offroad_02_unarmed_F, by a3\soft_f_exp\offroad_02\config.bin/CfgVehicles/C_Offroad_02_unarmed_orange_F/ (original a3\soft_f_exp\offroad_02\config.bin)
 8:56:10 Updating base class ->Offroad_02_unarmed_base_F, by a3\soft_f_exp\offroad_02\config.bin/CfgVehicles/I_C_Offroad_02_unarmed_F/ (original a3\soft_f_exp\offroad_02\config.bin)
 8:56:10 Updating base class ->Rifle_Base_F, by a3\weapons_f_exp\rifles\spar_02\config.bin/CfgWeapons/arifle_SPAR_02_base_F/ (original a3\weapons_f_exp\rifles\spar_02\config.bin)
 8:56:10 Updating base class ->RscStandardDisplay, by x\cba\addons\help\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/ (original bin\config.bin)
 8:56:10 Updating base class ->Plane_Civil_01_base_F, by a3\air_f_exp\plane_civil_01\config.bin/CfgVehicles/C_Plane_Civil_01_F/ (original a3\air_f_exp\plane_civil_01\config.bin)
 8:56:10 Updating base class ->VTOL_01_infantry_base_F, by a3\air_f_exp\vtol_01\config.bin/CfgVehicles/B_T_VTOL_01_infantry_F/ (original a3\air_f_exp\vtol_01\config.bin)
 8:56:10 Updating base class ->VTOL_01_vehicle_base_F, by a3\air_f_exp\vtol_01\config.bin/CfgVehicles/B_T_VTOL_01_vehicle_F/ (original a3\air_f_exp\vtol_01\config.bin)
 8:56:11 Updating base class ->Boat_Transport_02_base_F, by a3\boat_f_exp\boat_transport_02\config.bin/CfgVehicles/B_G_Boat_Transport_02_F/ (original a3\boat_f_exp\boat_transport_02\config.bin)
 8:56:11 Updating base class ->Scooter_Transport_01_base_F, by a3\boat_f_exp\scooter_transport_01\config.bin/CfgVehicles/C_Scooter_Transport_01_F/ (original a3\boat_f_exp\scooter_transport_01\config.bin)
 8:56:11 Updating base class ->asdg_SlotInfo, by x\cba\addons\jr\config.bin/asdg_FrontSideRail/ (original x\cba\addons\jr\config.bin)
 8:56:11 Updating base class ->CBA_Extended_EventHandlers_base, by x\cba\addons\xeh\config.bin/CBA_Extended_EventHandlers/ (original x\cba\addons\xeh\config.bin)
 8:56:11 Updating base class RscStandardDisplay->, by BloodSplatter\config.cpp/RscDisplayInterrupt/ (original bin\config.bin)
 8:56:11 Updating base class RscStandardDisplay->, by BloodSplatter\config.cpp/RscDisplayMPInterrupt/ (original bin\config.bin)
 8:56:11 Updating base class ->asdg_OpticSideMount, by CUP\Weapons\CUP_Weapons_East_Attachments\config.bin/CUP_DovetailMount/ (original CUP\Weapons\CUP_Weapons_East_Attachments\config.bin)
 8:56:11 Updating base class ->asdg_OpticRail1913_long, by CUP\Weapons\CUP_Weapons_West_Attachments\config.bin/CUP_PicatinnyTopMount/ (original CUP\Weapons\CUP_Weapons_West_Attachments\config.bin)
 8:56:11 Updating base class ->asdg_OpticRail1913_short, by CUP\Weapons\CUP_Weapons_West_Attachments\config.bin/CUP_PicatinnyTopShortMount/ (original CUP\Weapons\CUP_Weapons_West_Attachments\config.bin)
 8:56:11 Updating base class ->asdg_FrontSideRail, by CUP\Weapons\CUP_Weapons_West_Attachments\config.bin/CUP_PicatinnySideMount/ (original CUP\Weapons\CUP_Weapons_West_Attachments\config.bin)
 8:56:11 Updating base class ->asdg_UnderSlot, by CUP\Weapons\CUP_Weapons_West_Attachments\config.bin/CUP_PicatinnyUnderMount/ (original CUP\Weapons\CUP_Weapons_West_Attachments\config.bin)
 8:56:11 Updating base class KIA_RHIB_Cargo->DefaultDie, by CUP\WaterVehicles\CUP_WaterVehicles_Zodiac\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/Zodiac_Dead/ (original CUP\WaterVehicles\CUP_WaterVehicles_Zodiac\config.bin)
 8:56:11 Updating base class Optics_Commander_02->Optics_Armored, by CUP\WheeledVehicles\CUP_WheeledVehicles_BTR90\config.bin/Optics_Commander_03/ (original a3\weapons_f\config.bin)
 8:56:11 Updating base class Car->LandVehicle, by CUP\WheeledVehicles\CUP_WheeledVehicles_RG31\config.bin/CfgVehicles/car_F/ (original (a3\soft_f\config.bin - no unload))
 8:56:11 Updating base class LandVehicle->Car, by CUP\WheeledVehicles\CUP_WheeledVehicles_Stryker\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Car_F/ (original (a3\soft_f\config.bin - no unload))
 8:56:11 Updating base class ->Turrets, by CUP\AirVehicles\CUP_AirVehicles_DC3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Plane_Base_F/Turrets/ (original (a3\air_f_beta\config.bin - no unload))
 8:56:12 Updating base class KIA_Ikarus_Driver->DefaultDie, by CUP\WheeledVehicles\CUP_WheeledVehicles_Ikarus\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/KIA_Ikarus_Cargo/ (original Exile_psycho_Ikarus\config.bin)
 8:56:12 Updating base class ->ProxyRetex, by CUP\WheeledVehicles\CUP_WheeledVehicles_Ridgeback\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Proxywreck/ (original bin\config.bin)
 8:56:12 Updating base class Sounds->, by CUP\TrackedVehicles\CUP_TrackedVehicles_T34\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Tank_F/Sounds/ (original CUP\TrackedVehicles\CUP_TrackedVehicles_T34\config.bin)
 8:56:13 Initializing Steam Manager
 8:56:13 unable to load subscribed content list. list will be updated from steam
 8:56:13 unable to load published content list. list will be updated from steam
 8:56:13 unable to load cached items meta info. save and update functionality will be broken
 8:56:13 Steam Manager initialized.
 8:56:13
 8:56:13 ==== Loaded addons ====
 8:56:13
 8:56:13 dta\bin.pbo - 141205
 8:56:13 dta\core.pbo - 109319
 8:56:13 dta\languagecore_f.pbo - 113672
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@EM\addons\babe_core.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@EM\addons\babe_em.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@EM\addons\babe_int.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_airvehicles_a10.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_airvehicles_ah1z.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_airvehicles_ah6.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_airvehicles_ah64.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_airvehicles_ambientplanes.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_airvehicles_an2.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_airvehicles_av8b.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_airvehicles_aw159.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_airvehicles_c130j.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_airvehicles_ch47.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_airvehicles_ch53e.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_airvehicles_core.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_airvehicles_dc3.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_airvehicles_f35.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_airvehicles_hc3.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_airvehicles_ka50.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_airvehicles_ka52.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_airvehicles_ka60.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_airvehicles_l39.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_airvehicles_mh60s.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_airvehicles_mi24.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_airvehicles_mi35.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_airvehicles_mi6.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_airvehicles_mi8.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_airvehicles_mq9.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_airvehicles_mv22.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_airvehicles_pchela1t.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_airvehicles_sa330.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_airvehicles_staticline.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_airvehicles_su25.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_airvehicles_su34.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_airvehicles_uh1h.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_airvehicles_uh1y.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_airvehicles_uh60.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_trackedvehicles_2s6m.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_trackedvehicles_aav.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_trackedvehicles_bmp.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_trackedvehicles_bmp3.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_trackedvehicles_bradley.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_trackedvehicles_bulldog.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_trackedvehicles_challengerii.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_trackedvehicles_core.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_trackedvehicles_fv510.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_trackedvehicles_m113.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_trackedvehicles_m1_abrams.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_trackedvehicles_m270.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_trackedvehicles_mcv80.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_trackedvehicles_sounds.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_trackedvehicles_t34.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_trackedvehicles_t55.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_trackedvehicles_t72.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_trackedvehicles_t90.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_trackedvehicles_zsu23.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_vehicles_cfggroups.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_vehicles_core.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_vehicles_fastrope.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_vehicles_towing.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_watervehicles_core.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_watervehicles_fishing_boat.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_watervehicles_fregata.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_watervehicles_lhd.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_watervehicles_pbx.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_watervehicles_rhib.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_watervehicles_seafox.pbo - 1
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_watervehicles_weapons.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_watervehicles_zodiac.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_wheeledvehicles_brdm2.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_wheeledvehicles_btr40.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_wheeledvehicles_btr60.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_wheeledvehicles_btr90.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_wheeledvehicles_core.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_wheeledvehicles_coyote.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_wheeledvehicles_datsun.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_wheeledvehicles_dingo.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_wheeledvehicles_hmmwv.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_wheeledvehicles_ikarus.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_wheeledvehicles_jackal.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_wheeledvehicles_kamaz.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_wheeledvehicles_lav25.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_wheeledvehicles_lr.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_wheeledvehicles_m1030.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_wheeledvehicles_mastiff.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_wheeledvehicles_mtvr.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_wheeledvehicles_octavia.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_wheeledvehicles_rg31.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_wheeledvehicles_ridgeback.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_wheeledvehicles_skoda.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_wheeledvehicles_stryker.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_wheeledvehicles_suv.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_wheeledvehicles_t810.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_wheeledvehicles_towingtractor.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_wheeledvehicles_uaz.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_wheeledvehicles_ural.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_wheeledvehicles_v3s.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_wheeledvehicles_vodnik.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_wheeledvehicles_vwgolf.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Vehicles\addons\cup_wheeledvehicles_wolfhound.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Units\addons\cup_creatures_people_civil_chernarus.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Units\addons\cup_creatures_people_civil_russia.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Units\addons\cup_creatures_people_core.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Units\addons\cup_creatures_people_military_acr.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Units\addons\cup_creatures_people_military_baf.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Units\addons\cup_creatures_people_military_cdf.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Units\addons\cup_creatures_people_military_chedaki.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Units\addons\cup_creatures_people_military_delta.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Units\addons\cup_creatures_people_military_dummyinfantryset.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Units\addons\cup_creatures_people_military_germany.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Units\addons\cup_creatures_people_military_napa.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Units\addons\cup_creatures_people_military_pmc.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Units\addons\cup_creatures_people_military_racs.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Units\addons\cup_creatures_people_military_russia.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Units\addons\cup_creatures_people_military_sla.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Units\addons\cup_creatures_people_military_taki.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Units\addons\cup_creatures_people_military_takiinsurgents.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Units\addons\cup_creatures_people_military_usarmy.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Units\addons\cup_creatures_people_military_usmc.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Units\addons\cup_creatures_staticweapons.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Units\addons\cup_dubbing_radio_cz.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Units\addons\cup_dubbing_radio_cz_acr.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Units\addons\cup_dubbing_radio_cz_acr_c.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Units\addons\cup_dubbing_radio_cz_c.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Units\addons\cup_dubbing_radio_en.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Units\addons\cup_dubbing_radio_en_c.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Units\addons\cup_dubbing_radio_gb_baf.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Units\addons\cup_dubbing_radio_gb_baf_c.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Units\addons\cup_dubbing_radio_gb_pmc.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Units\addons\cup_dubbing_radio_gb_pmc_c.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Units\addons\cup_dubbing_radio_ru.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Units\addons\cup_dubbing_radio_ru_c.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Units\addons\cup_dubbing_radio_tk.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Units\addons\cup_dubbing_radio_tk_c.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Weapons\addons\cup_baseconfigs.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Weapons\addons\cup_basedata.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Weapons\addons\cup_weapons_aa12.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Weapons\addons\cup_weapons_ak.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Weapons\addons\cup_weapons_ammoboxes.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Weapons\addons\cup_weapons_ammunition.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Weapons\addons\cup_weapons_as50.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Weapons\addons\cup_weapons_awm.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Weapons\addons\cup_weapons_backpacks.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Weapons\addons\cup_weapons_bizon.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Weapons\addons\cup_weapons_colt1911.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Weapons\addons\cup_weapons_compact.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Weapons\addons\cup_weapons_compatibility.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Weapons\addons\cup_weapons_curator.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Weapons\addons\cup_weapons_cz750.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Weapons\addons\cup_weapons_cz805.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Weapons\addons\cup_weapons_duty.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Weapons\addons\cup_weapons_east_attachments.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Weapons\addons\cup_weapons_evo.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Weapons\addons\cup_weapons_fnfal.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Weapons\addons\cup_weapons_g36.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Weapons\addons\cup_weapons_glock17.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Weapons\addons\cup_weapons_grenadelaunchers.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Weapons\addons\cup_weapons_grenades.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Weapons\addons\cup_weapons_huntingrifle.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Weapons\addons\cup_weapons_igla.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Weapons\addons\cup_weapons_items.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Weapons\addons\cup_weapons_javelin.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Weapons\addons\cup_weapons_ksvk.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Weapons\addons\cup_weapons_l110.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Weapons\addons\cup_weapons_l129.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Weapons\addons\cup_weapons_l85.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Weapons\addons\cup_weapons_leeenfield.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Weapons\addons\cup_weapons_m1014.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Weapons\addons\cup_weapons_m107.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Weapons\addons\cup_weapons_m110.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Weapons\addons\cup_weapons_m136.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Weapons\addons\cup_weapons_m14.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Weapons\addons\cup_weapons_m14_dmr.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Weapons\addons\cup_weapons_m16.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Weapons\addons\cup_weapons_m24.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Weapons\addons\cup_weapons_m240.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Weapons\addons\cup_weapons_m249.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Weapons\addons\cup_weapons_m47.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Weapons\addons\cup_weapons_m60e4.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Weapons\addons\cup_weapons_m72a6.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Weapons\addons\cup_weapons_m9.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Weapons\addons\cup_weapons_maaws.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Weapons\addons\cup_weapons_makarov.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Weapons\addons\cup_weapons_metis_at_13.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Weapons\addons\cup_weapons_microuzi.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Weapons\addons\cup_weapons_mk48.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Weapons\addons\cup_weapons_mp5.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Weapons\addons\cup_weapons_nlaw.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Weapons\addons\cup_weapons_nvg.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Weapons\addons\cup_weapons_pb_6p9.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Weapons\addons\cup_weapons_phantom.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Weapons\addons\cup_weapons_pk.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Weapons\addons\cup_weapons_pods.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Weapons\addons\cup_weapons_put.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Weapons\addons\cup_weapons_revolver.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Weapons\addons\cup_weapons_rpg18.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Weapons\addons\cup_weapons_rpg7.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Weapons\addons\cup_weapons_sa58.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Weapons\addons\cup_weapons_sa61.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Weapons\addons\cup_weapons_saiga12k.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Weapons\addons\cup_weapons_scar.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Weapons\addons\cup_weapons_shield.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Weapons\addons\cup_weapons_smaw.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Weapons\addons\cup_weapons_sounds.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Weapons\addons\cup_weapons_soundshaders.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Weapons\addons\cup_weapons_staticweapons.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Weapons\addons\cup_weapons_stinger.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Weapons\addons\cup_weapons_strela_2.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Weapons\addons\cup_weapons_svd.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Weapons\addons\cup_weapons_uk59.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Weapons\addons\cup_weapons_vehicleweapons.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Weapons\addons\cup_weapons_vss.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Weapons\addons\cup_weapons_weaponscore.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Weapons\addons\cup_weapons_weaponsdata.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Weapons\addons\cup_weapons_west_attachments.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Weapons\addons\cup_weapons_xm8.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CBA_A3\addons\cba_accessory.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CBA_A3\addons\cba_ai.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CBA_A3\addons\cba_arrays.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CBA_A3\addons\cba_common.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CBA_A3\addons\cba_diagnostic.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CBA_A3\addons\cba_events.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CBA_A3\addons\cba_hashes.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CBA_A3\addons\cba_help.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CBA_A3\addons\cba_jr.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CBA_A3\addons\cba_jr_prep.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CBA_A3\addons\cba_keybinding.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CBA_A3\addons\cba_main.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CBA_A3\addons\cba_main_a3.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CBA_A3\addons\cba_modules.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CBA_A3\addons\cba_network.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CBA_A3\addons\cba_settings.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CBA_A3\addons\cba_statemachine.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CBA_A3\addons\cba_strings.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CBA_A3\addons\cba_ui.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CBA_A3\addons\cba_ui_helper.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CBA_A3\addons\cba_vectors.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CBA_A3\addons\cba_versioning.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CBA_A3\addons\cba_xeh.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@Exile\addons\dbo_old_bike.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@Exile\addons\exile_assets.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@Exile\addons\exile_client.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@Exile\addons\exile_psycho_an2.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@Exile\addons\exile_psycho_brdm.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@Exile\addons\exile_psycho_btr40.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@Exile\addons\exile_psycho_gaz_volha.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@Exile\addons\exile_psycho_hmmw.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@Exile\addons\exile_psycho_ikarus.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@Exile\addons\exile_psycho_lada.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@Exile\addons\exile_psycho_lrc.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@Exile\addons\exile_psycho_octavia.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@Exile\addons\exile_psycho_suvarm_a3.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@Exile\addons\exile_psycho_suv_a3.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@Exile\addons\exile_psycho_towtractor.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@Exile\addons\exile_psycho_tractor.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@Exile\addons\exile_psycho_uaz.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@Exile\addons\exile_psycho_uh1h.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@Exile\addons\exile_psycho_ural.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@Exile\addons\exile_psycho_v3s.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@Exile\addons\exile_psycho_vwgolf.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@Exile\addons\exile_psycho_weapons.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@Exile\addons\gnt_c185.pbo - unknown
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\expansion\addons\air_f_exp.pbo - 111823
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\expansion\addons\anims_f_exp.pbo - 109319
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\expansion\addons\armor_f_exp.pbo - 110023
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\expansion\addons\boat_f_exp.pbo - 110813
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\expansion\addons\cargoposes_f_exp.pbo - 109319
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\expansion\addons\characters_f_exp.pbo - 110415
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\expansion\addons\data_f_exp.pbo - 110872
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\expansion\addons\dubbing_f_exp.pbo - 109319
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\expansion\addons\dubbing_radio_f_exp.pbo - 109320
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\expansion\addons\dubbing_radio_f_exp_data_chi.pbo - 109319
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\expansion\addons\dubbing_radio_f_exp_data_engfre.pbo - 109319
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\expansion\addons\dubbing_radio_f_exp_data_fre.pbo - 109671
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\expansion\addons\editorpreviews_f_exp.pbo - 112076
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\expansion\addons\functions_f_exp.pbo - 111589
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\expansion\addons\languagemissions_f_exp.pbo - 112514
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\expansion\addons\language_f_exp.pbo - 112512
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\expansion\addons\map_data_exp.ebo - 109320
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\expansion\addons\map_tanoabuka.ebo - 111309
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\expansion\addons\map_tanoabuka_data.ebo - 111017
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\expansion\addons\map_tanoabuka_data_layers.ebo - 111322
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\expansion\addons\map_tanoabuka_data_layers_00_00.ebo - 111322
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\expansion\addons\map_tanoa_scenes_f.ebo - 109340
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\expansion\addons\missions_f_exp.pbo - 112716
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\expansion\addons\missions_f_exp_data.pbo - 109319
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\expansion\addons\missions_f_exp_video.pbo - 109319
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\expansion\addons\modules_f_exp.pbo - 109325
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\expansion\addons\music_f_exp.pbo - 110544
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\expansion\addons\music_f_exp_music.pbo - 110544
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\expansion\addons\props_f_exp.pbo - 113276
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\expansion\addons\rocks_f_exp.ebo - 109325
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\expansion\addons\soft_f_exp.pbo - 111055
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\expansion\addons\sounds_f_exp.pbo - 110690
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\expansion\addons\static_f_exp.pbo - 110023
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\expansion\addons\structures_f_exp.ebo - 111831
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\expansion\addons\structures_f_exp_civilian.ebo - 112173
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\expansion\addons\structures_f_exp_commercial.ebo - 112174
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\expansion\addons\structures_f_exp_cultural.ebo - 111848
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\expansion\addons\structures_f_exp_data.ebo - 111955
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\expansion\addons\structures_f_exp_industrial.ebo - 112095
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\expansion\addons\structures_f_exp_infrastructure.ebo - 111986
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\expansion\addons\supplies_f_exp.pbo - 109321
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\expansion\addons\ui_f_exp.pbo - 109325
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\expansion\addons\vegetation_f_exp.ebo - 111393
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\expansion\addons\weapons_f_exp.pbo - 110822
 8:56:13 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\mark\addons\anims_f_mark.pbo - 109517
 8:56:14 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\mark\addons\characters_f_mark.pbo - 109319
 8:56:14 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\mark\addons\data_f_mark.pbo - 109362
 8:56:14 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\mark\addons\dubbing_f_mark.pbo - 109319
 8:56:14 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\mark\addons\dubbing_f_mp_mark.pbo - 109319
 8:56:14 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\mark\addons\functions_f_mark.pbo - 110666
 8:56:14 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\mark\addons\functions_f_mp_mark.pbo - 111586
 8:56:14 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\mark\addons\languagemissions_f_mark.pbo - 112514
 8:56:14 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\mark\addons\languagemissions_f_mp_mark.pbo - 112514
 8:56:14 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\mark\addons\language_f_mark.pbo - 112513
 8:56:14 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\mark\addons\language_f_mp_mark.pbo - 112513
 8:56:14 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\mark\addons\missions_f_mark.pbo - 111207
 8:56:14 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\mark\addons\missions_f_mark_data.pbo - 109325
 8:56:14 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\mark\addons\missions_f_mark_video.pbo - 109325
 8:56:14 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\mark\addons\missions_f_mp_mark.pbo - 109833
 8:56:14 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\mark\addons\missions_f_mp_mark_data.pbo - 109325
 8:56:14 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\mark\addons\modules_f_mark.pbo - 109325
 8:56:14 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\mark\addons\modules_f_mp_mark.pbo - 110418
 8:56:14 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\mark\addons\music_f_mark.pbo - 110544
 8:56:14 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\mark\addons\music_f_mark_music.pbo - 110544
 8:56:14 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\mark\addons\sounds_f_mark.pbo - 109325
 8:56:14 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\mark\addons\static_f_mark.pbo - 110023
 8:56:14 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\mark\addons\structures_f_mark.pbo - 111263
 8:56:14 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\mark\addons\supplies_f_mark.pbo - 109325
 8:56:14 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\mark\addons\ui_f_mark.pbo - 109325
 8:56:14 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\mark\addons\ui_f_mp_mark.pbo - 109325
 8:56:14 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\mark\addons\weapons_f_mark.pbo - 109347
 8:56:14 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\heli\addons\air_f_heli.pbo - 111013
 8:56:14 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\heli\addons\anims_f_heli.pbo - 109319
 8:56:14 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\heli\addons\boat_f_heli.pbo - 110023
 8:56:14 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\heli\addons\cargoposes_f_heli.pbo - 109319
 8:56:14 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\heli\addons\data_f_heli.pbo - 109361
 8:56:14 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\heli\addons\dubbing_f_heli.pbo - 109319
 8:56:14 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\heli\addons\functions_f_heli.pbo - 109742
 8:56:14 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\heli\addons\languagemissions_f_heli.pbo - 112514
 8:56:14 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\heli\addons\language_f_heli.pbo - 112510
 8:56:14 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\heli\addons\missions_f_heli.pbo - 110593
 8:56:14 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\heli\addons\missions_f_heli_data.pbo - 109325
 8:56:14 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\heli\addons\missions_f_heli_video.pbo - 109325
 8:56:14 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\heli\addons\modules_f_heli.pbo - 109325
 8:56:14 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\heli\addons\music_f_heli.pbo - 109325
 8:56:14 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\heli\addons\music_f_heli_music.pbo - 109325
 8:56:14 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\heli\addons\soft_f_heli.pbo - 110521
 8:56:14 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\heli\addons\sounds_f_heli.pbo - 109325
 8:56:14 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\heli\addons\structures_f_heli.pbo - 111952
 8:56:14 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\heli\addons\supplies_f_heli.pbo - 109321
 8:56:14 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\heli\addons\ui_f_heli.pbo - 109325
 8:56:14 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\kart\addons\anims_f_kart.pbo - 109319
 8:56:14 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\kart\addons\characters_f_kart.pbo - 109319
 8:56:14 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\kart\addons\data_f_kart.pbo - 112043
 8:56:14 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\kart\addons\languagemissions_f_kart.pbo - 112514
 8:56:14 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\kart\addons\language_f_kart.pbo - 112512
 8:56:14 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\kart\addons\missions_f_kart.pbo - 109319
 8:56:14 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\kart\addons\missions_f_kart_data.pbo - 109325
 8:56:14 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\kart\addons\modules_f_kart.pbo - 111176
 8:56:14 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\kart\addons\modules_f_kart_data.pbo - 109325
 8:56:14 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\kart\addons\soft_f_kart.pbo - 111056
 8:56:14 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\kart\addons\sounds_f_kart.pbo - 109325
 8:56:14 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\kart\addons\structures_f_kart.pbo - 111017
 8:56:14 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\kart\addons\ui_f_kart.pbo - 109325
 8:56:14 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\kart\addons\weapons_f_kart.pbo - 109681
 8:56:14 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\curator\addons\data_f_curator.pbo - 111084
 8:56:14 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\curator\addons\data_f_curator_music.pbo - 110544
 8:56:14 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\curator\addons\functions_f_curator.pbo - 109320
 8:56:14 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\curator\addons\language_f_curator.pbo - 112509
 8:56:14 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\curator\addons\missions_f_curator.pbo - 111802
 8:56:14 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\curator\addons\modules_f_curator.pbo - 111586
 8:56:14 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\curator\addons\ui_f_curator.pbo - 111493
 8:56:14 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@BC-Phoenix\addons\non-blindingsun.pbo - unknown
 8:56:14 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@BC-Phoenix\addons\smokecs.pbo - unknown
 8:56:14 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@BC-Phoenix\addons\warfxpe.pbo - unknown
 8:56:14 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@AdvancedTrainSimulator\addons\ats_advancedtrainsimulator.pbo - unknown
 8:56:14 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@BloodLust\addons\bloodsplatter.pbo - unknown
 8:56:14 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@AdvancedUrbanRappelling\addons\aur_advancedurbanrappelling.pbo - unknown
 8:56:14 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@AdvancedRappelling\addons\ar_advancedrappelling.pbo - unknown
 8:56:14 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@ExileServer\addons\a3_dms.pbo - unknown
 8:56:14 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@ExileServer\addons\a3_exile_occupation.pbo - unknown
 8:56:14 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@ExileServer\addons\a3_infistar_exile.pbo - unknown
 8:56:14 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@ExileServer\addons\exile_server.pbo - unknown
 8:56:14 C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@ExileServer\addons\exile_server_config.pbo - unknown
 8:56:14 addons\3den.pbo - 112957
 8:56:14 addons\3den_language.pbo - 112509
 8:56:14 addons\a3.pbo - unknown
 8:56:14 addons\air_f.pbo - 111010
 8:56:14 addons\air_f_beta.pbo - 111010
 8:56:14 addons\air_f_epb.pbo - 111011
 8:56:14 addons\air_f_epc.pbo - 112193
 8:56:14 addons\air_f_gamma.pbo - 112192
 8:56:14 addons\animals_f.pbo - 111237
 8:56:14 addons\animals_f_beta.pbo - 109319
 8:56:14 addons\anims_f.pbo - 111653
 8:56:14 addons\anims_f_bootcamp.pbo - 109319
 8:56:14 addons\anims_f_data.pbo - 109364
 8:56:14 addons\anims_f_epa.pbo - 109319
 8:56:14 addons\anims_f_epc.pbo - 109564
 8:56:14 addons\anims_f_exp_a.pbo - 109319
 8:56:14 addons\armor_f.pbo - 110023
 8:56:14 addons\armor_f_beta.pbo - 111315
 8:56:14 addons\armor_f_epb.pbo - 111064
 8:56:14 addons\armor_f_epc.pbo - 110395
 8:56:14 addons\armor_f_gamma.pbo - 111056
 8:56:14 addons\baseconfig_f.pbo - 109319
 8:56:14 addons\boat_f.pbo - 110109
 8:56:14 addons\boat_f_beta.pbo - 111671
 8:56:14 addons\boat_f_epc.pbo - 110023
 8:56:14 addons\boat_f_gamma.pbo - 111263
 8:56:14 addons\cargoposes_f.pbo - 111055
 8:56:14 addons\characters_f.pbo - 111925
 8:56:14 addons\characters_f_beta.pbo - 110187
 8:56:14 addons\characters_f_bootcamp.pbo - 109319
 8:56:14 addons\characters_f_epa.pbo - 109319
 8:56:14 addons\characters_f_epb.pbo - 109319
 8:56:14 addons\characters_f_epc.pbo - 109874
 8:56:14 addons\characters_f_gamma.pbo - 109319
 8:56:14 addons\data_f.pbo - 111283
 8:56:14 addons\data_f_bootcamp.pbo - 109319
 8:56:14 addons\data_f_exp_a.pbo - 109319
 8:56:14 addons\data_f_exp_b.pbo - 109319
 8:56:14 addons\drones_f.pbo - 111823
 8:56:14 addons\dubbing_f.pbo - 109319
 8:56:14 addons\dubbing_f_beta.pbo - 109319
 8:56:14 addons\dubbing_f_bootcamp.pbo - 109319
 8:56:14 addons\dubbing_f_epa.pbo - 109319
 8:56:14 addons\dubbing_f_epb.pbo - 109319
 8:56:14 addons\dubbing_f_epc.pbo - 109319
 8:56:14 addons\dubbing_f_gamma.pbo - 110071
 8:56:14 addons\dubbing_radio_f.pbo - 109319
 8:56:14 addons\dubbing_radio_f_data_eng.pbo - 109319
 8:56:14 addons\dubbing_radio_f_data_engb.pbo - 109319
 8:56:14 addons\dubbing_radio_f_data_gre.pbo - 109319
 8:56:14 addons\dubbing_radio_f_data_per.pbo - 109319
 8:56:14 addons\dubbing_radio_f_data_vr.pbo - 109320
 8:56:14 addons\editorpreviews_f.pbo - 109834
 8:56:14 addons\editor_f.pbo - 109319
 8:56:14 addons\functions_f.pbo - 112932
 8:56:14 addons\functions_f_bootcamp.pbo - 111827
 8:56:14 addons\functions_f_epa.pbo - 109319
 8:56:14 addons\functions_f_epc.pbo - 109319
 8:56:14 addons\functions_f_exp_a.pbo - 109320
 8:56:14 addons\languagemissions_f.pbo - 112513
 8:56:14 addons\languagemissions_f_beta.pbo - 112513
 8:56:14 addons\languagemissions_f_bootcamp.pbo - 112513
 8:56:14 addons\languagemissions_f_epa.pbo - 112513
 8:56:14 addons\languagemissions_f_epb.pbo - 112513
 8:56:14 addons\languagemissions_f_epc.pbo - 112513
 8:56:14 addons\languagemissions_f_exp_a.pbo - 112514
 8:56:14 addons\languagemissions_f_gamma.pbo - 112514
 8:56:14 addons\language_f.pbo - 112509
 8:56:14 addons\language_f_beta.pbo - 112509
 8:56:14 addons\language_f_bootcamp.pbo - 112509
 8:56:14 addons\language_f_epa.pbo - 112509
 8:56:14 addons\language_f_epb.pbo - 112509
 8:56:14 addons\language_f_epc.pbo - 112509
 8:56:14 addons\language_f_exp_a.pbo - 112510
 8:56:14 addons\language_f_exp_b.pbo - 112513
 8:56:14 addons\language_f_gamma.pbo - 112510
 8:56:14 addons\map_altis.pbo - 111017
 8:56:14 addons\map_altis_data.pbo - 111047
 8:56:14 addons\map_altis_data_layers.pbo - 99901
 8:56:14 addons\map_altis_data_layers_00_00.pbo - 99901
 8:56:14 addons\map_altis_data_layers_00_01.pbo - 99901
 8:56:14 addons\map_altis_data_layers_01_00.pbo - 99901
 8:56:14 addons\map_altis_data_layers_01_01.pbo - 99901
 8:56:14 addons\map_altis_scenes_f.pbo - 109319
 8:56:14 addons\map_data.pbo - 111583
 8:56:14 addons\map_stratis.pbo - 111017
 8:56:14 addons\map_stratis_data.pbo - 111017
 8:56:14 addons\map_stratis_data_layers.pbo - 99082
 8:56:14 addons\map_stratis_scenes_f.pbo - 109325
 8:56:14 addons\map_vr.pbo - 105264
 8:56:14 addons\map_vr_scenes_f.pbo - 109319
 8:56:14 addons\misc_f.pbo - 109325
 8:56:14 addons\missions_f.pbo - 110622
 8:56:14 addons\missions_f_beta.pbo - 109833
 8:56:14 addons\missions_f_beta_data.pbo - 109325
 8:56:14 addons\missions_f_beta_video.pbo - 109325
 8:56:14 addons\missions_f_bootcamp.pbo - 111866
 8:56:14 addons\missions_f_bootcamp_data.pbo - 109325
 8:56:14 addons\missions_f_bootcamp_video.pbo - 109325
 8:56:14 addons\missions_f_data.pbo - 109325
 8:56:14 addons\missions_f_epa.pbo - 113651
 8:56:14 addons\missions_f_epa_data.pbo - 109319
 8:56:14 addons\missions_f_epa_video.pbo - 109319
 8:56:14 addons\missions_f_epb.pbo - 109319
 8:56:14 addons\missions_f_epc.pbo - 109319
 8:56:14 addons\missions_f_exp_a.pbo - 109319
 8:56:14 addons\missions_f_exp_a_data.pbo - 109325
 8:56:14 addons\missions_f_gamma.pbo - 111828
 8:56:14 addons\missions_f_gamma_data.pbo - 109319
 8:56:14 addons\missions_f_gamma_video.pbo - 109325
 8:56:14 addons\missions_f_video.pbo - 109325
 8:56:14 addons\modules_f.pbo - 112927
 8:56:14 addons\modules_f_beta.pbo - 111324
 8:56:14 addons\modules_f_beta_data.pbo - 109325
 8:56:14 addons\modules_f_bootcamp.pbo - 109325
 8:56:14 addons\modules_f_data.pbo - 110898
 8:56:14 addons\modules_f_epb.pbo - 109325
 8:56:14 addons\modules_f_exp_a.pbo - 109325
 8:56:14 addons\music_f.pbo - 110544
 8:56:14 addons\music_f_bootcamp.pbo - 110544
 8:56:14 addons\music_f_bootcamp_music.pbo - 110544
 8:56:14 addons\music_f_epa.pbo - 110544
 8:56:14 addons\music_f_epa_music.pbo - 110544
 8:56:14 addons\music_f_epb.pbo - 110544
 8:56:14 addons\music_f_epb_music.pbo - 110544
 8:56:14 addons\music_f_epc.pbo - 110544
 8:56:14 addons\music_f_epc_music.pbo - 110544
 8:56:14 addons\music_f_music.pbo - 109325
 8:56:14 addons\plants_f.pbo - 109417
 8:56:14 addons\props_f_exp_a.pbo - 109325
 8:56:14 addons\roads_f.pbo - 110064
 8:56:14 addons\rocks_f.pbo - 110122
 8:56:14 addons\signs_f.pbo - 111314
 8:56:14 addons\soft_f.pbo - 111315
 8:56:14 addons\soft_f_beta.pbo - 111315
 8:56:14 addons\soft_f_bootcamp.pbo - 110083
 8:56:14 addons\soft_f_epc.pbo - 110283
 8:56:14 addons\soft_f_gamma.pbo - 111320
 8:56:14 addons\sounds_f.pbo - 113294
 8:56:14 addons\sounds_f_arsenal.pbo - 111486
 8:56:14 addons\sounds_f_bootcamp.pbo - 109325
 8:56:14 addons\sounds_f_characters.pbo - 109325
 8:56:14 addons\sounds_f_environment.pbo - 109325
 8:56:14 addons\sounds_f_epb.pbo - 109325
 8:56:14 addons\sounds_f_epc.pbo - 109325
 8:56:14 addons\sounds_f_exp_a.pbo - 109325
 8:56:14 addons\sounds_f_sfx.pbo - 110200
 8:56:14 addons\sounds_f_vehicles.pbo - 110888
 8:56:14 addons\static_f.pbo - 111316
 8:56:14 addons\static_f_beta.pbo - 110023
 8:56:14 addons\static_f_gamma.pbo - 110848
 8:56:14 addons\structures_f.pbo - 112003
 8:56:14 addons\structures_f_bootcamp.pbo - 111267
 8:56:14 addons\structures_f_data.pbo - 111581
 8:56:14 addons\structures_f_epa.pbo - 111017
 8:56:14 addons\structures_f_epb.pbo - 111017
 8:56:14 addons\structures_f_epc.pbo - 111017
 8:56:14 addons\structures_f_exp_a.pbo - 111017
 8:56:14 addons\structures_f_households.pbo - 111017
 8:56:14 addons\structures_f_ind.pbo - 112093
 8:56:14 addons\structures_f_mil.pbo - 112089
 8:56:14 addons\structures_f_wrecks.pbo - 111326
 8:56:14 addons\uifonts_f.pbo - 109325
 8:56:14 addons\uifonts_f_data.pbo - 109528
 8:56:14 addons\ui_f.pbo - 113021
 8:56:14 addons\ui_f_bootcamp.pbo - 109325
 8:56:14 addons\ui_f_data.pbo - 109798
 8:56:14 addons\ui_f_exp_a.pbo - 109325
 8:56:14 addons\weapons_f.pbo - 111014
 8:56:14 addons\weapons_f_beta.pbo - 109320
 8:56:14 addons\weapons_f_bootcamp.pbo - 109325
 8:56:14 addons\weapons_f_epa.pbo - 111299
 8:56:14 addons\weapons_f_epb.pbo - 109320
 8:56:14 addons\weapons_f_epc.pbo - 109320
 8:56:14 addons\weapons_f_gamma.pbo - 109320
 8:56:14
 8:56:14 =======================
 8:56:14
 8:56:14 ============================================================================================= List of mods ===============================================================================================
 8:56:14 modsReadOnly = true
 8:56:14 safeModsActivated = false
 8:56:14 customMods = true
 8:56:14 hash = 'C9DA6B81D72F9EF2EDC814298F670D84CFBDBC32'
 8:56:14 hashShort = '72b53511'
 8:56:14                                               name |               modDir |    default |               origin |                                     hash | hashShort | fullPath
 8:56:14 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 8:56:14                                  Enhanced Movement |                  @EM |      false |             GAME DIR | 81987797a1bdf264aed1948dca6204f4338829a1 |  89c5bbb5 | C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@EM
 8:56:14                                 CUP Vehicles 1.9.0 |        @CUP_Vehicles |      false |             GAME DIR | 920936b77aefc61033a487cdcca585b82e3df4e5 |  af226fd3 | C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Vehicles
 8:56:14                                    CUP Units 1.9.0 |           @CUP_Units |      false |             GAME DIR | cd6e256ca6faa5fe7e29c178ecb9a92a8e2e45d7 |  e0e25167 | C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Units
 8:56:14                                  CUP Weapons 1.9.0 |         @CUP_Weapons |      false |             GAME DIR | d82dcb71ba8044e947e593169d688b130a4865fb |  f262116d | C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CUP_Weapons
 8:56:14                       Community Base Addons v3.2.1 |              @CBA_A3 |      false |             GAME DIR | 9ef9ca2df2f35ef965edc36cbb86e197336b87c0 |  cd80ed56 | C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@CBA_A3
 8:56:14                                          Exile Mod |               @Exile |      false |             GAME DIR | 26ccfa84adad060158d785e4b25ef410c85f9c6f |  62008bc7 | C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@Exile
 8:56:14                                  Arma 3 DLC Bundle |            dlcbundle |       true |            NOT FOUND |                                          |           |
 8:56:14                                        Arma 3 Apex |            expansion |       true |             GAME DIR | e1c58f993d62af8691739346cd89ce69464b39fc |  dc5b425e | C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\expansion
 8:56:14                                    Arma 3 Marksmen |                 mark |       true |             GAME DIR | 1b0e628cb214625d7f7c436b885e836df38e7c91 |  b8904aa8 | C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\mark
 8:56:14                                 Arma 3 Helicopters |                 heli |       true |             GAME DIR | 9defb3915197dc000df9a2c41ecb3a3ec123c1bf |  62d2da5b | C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\heli
 8:56:14                                       Arma 3 Karts |                 kart |       true |             GAME DIR | 9f5d51e41de16d7a714c27fbf8bb427351d980c5 |  4dc2efb7 | C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\kart
 8:56:14                                        Arma 3 Zeus |              curator |       true |             GAME DIR | 8e19f04e85060f996bd2aec4a34aa119ba1b04e5 |  3980fe4b | C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\curator
 8:56:14                                             Arma 3 |                   A3 |       true |            NOT FOUND |                                          |           |
 8:56:14                                 Blastcore: Phoenix |          @BC-Phoenix |      false |             GAME DIR | da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd80709 |  11fdd19c | C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@BC-Phoenix
 8:56:14                           Advanced Train Simulator | @AdvancedTrainSimulator |      false |             GAME DIR | da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd80709 |  11fdd19c | C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@AdvancedTrainSimulator
 8:56:14                                          BloodLust |           @BloodLust |      false |             GAME DIR | da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd80709 |  11fdd19c | C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@BloodLust
 8:56:14                          Advanced Urban Rappelling | @AdvancedUrbanRappelling |      false |             GAME DIR | da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd80709 |  11fdd19c | C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@AdvancedUrbanRappelling
 8:56:14                                Advanced Rappelling |  @AdvancedRappelling |      false |             GAME DIR | da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd80709 |  11fdd19c | C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@AdvancedRappelling
 8:56:14                                       @ExileServer |         @ExileServer |      false |             GAME DIR | da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd80709 |  11fdd19c | C:\TCAFiles\Users\BLARG\BLARG\@ExileServer
 8:56:14 ==========================================================================================================================================================================================================
 8:56:14 InitSound ...
 8:56:14 InitSound - complete
 8:56:14 PhysX3 SDK Init started ...
 8:56:14 PhysX3 SDK Init ended.
 8:56:18 Attempt to override final function - rscminimap_script
 8:56:18 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplayloading_script
 8:56:18 Attempt to override final function - rscdiary_script
 8:56:18 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplayremotemissions_script
 8:56:18 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplaystrategicmap_script
 8:56:18 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplaycommon_script
 8:56:18 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplaygarage_script
 8:56:18 Attempt to override final function - rscslingloadassistant_script
 8:56:18 Attempt to override final function - rscavcamera_script
 8:56:18 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplayhostsettings_script
 8:56:18 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplayloading_script
 8:56:19 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplaycurator_script
 8:56:19 Attempt to override final function - display3deneditcomposition_script
 8:56:19 Attempt to override final function - display3deneditattributes_script
 8:56:19 Attempt to override final function - display3deneditattributes_script
 8:56:19 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplayhostsettings_script
 8:56:19 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplaycommon_script
 8:56:19 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplaydebriefing_script
 8:56:19 Attempt to override final function - rscunitinfo_script
 8:56:19 [0,31.09,0,"XEH: PreStart started."]
 8:56:19 [0,31.421,0,"XEH: PreStart finished."]
 8:56:19 [XEH]: GNT_C185 does not support Extended Event Handlers! Addon: @Exile
 8:56:19 [XEH]: GNT_C185F does not support Extended Event Handlers! Addon: @Exile
 8:56:19 [XEH]: Exile_Cutscene_Abstract does not support Extended Event Handlers! Addon: @Exile
 8:56:19 [XEH]: Exile_Guard_Abstract does not support Extended Event Handlers! Addon: @Exile
 8:56:19 [XEH]: Exile_Trader_Abstract does not support Extended Event Handlers! Addon: @Exile
 8:56:19 [XEH]: Exile_Animal_Abstract does not support Extended Event Handlers! Addon: @Exile
 8:56:21 Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.
a3_characters_f
 8:56:21 Loading movesType CfgGesturesMale
 8:56:21 Creating action map cache
 8:56:21 Error: Bone cheek_lf doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
 8:56:21 Error: Bone nose_tip doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
 8:56:21 Error: Bone lip_uplb doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
 8:56:21 Error: Bone jaw_ls doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
 8:56:21 Error: Bone lip_uplf doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
 8:56:21 Error: Bone lip_lc doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
 8:56:21 Error: Bone lip_lwlb doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
 8:56:21 Error: Bone lip_lwlf doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
 8:56:21 Error: Bone jaw_lm doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
 8:56:21 Error: Bone zig_lb doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
 8:56:21 Error: Bone lip_lwm doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
 8:56:21 Error: Bone lip_upm doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
 8:56:21 Error: Bone ear_l doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
 8:56:21 Error: Bone corr doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
 8:56:21 Error: Bone tongue_m doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
 8:56:21 Error: Bone tongue_f doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
 8:56:21 Error: Bone eyebrow_lb doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
 8:56:21 Error: Bone eyebrow_lf doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
 8:56:21 Error: Bone eyebrow_lm doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
 8:56:21 Error: Bone zig_lm doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
 8:56:21 Error: Bone eye_upl doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
 8:56:21 Error: Bone eye_lwl doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
 8:56:21 Error: Bone cheek_l doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
 8:56:21 Error: Bone cheek_lb doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
 8:56:21 Error: Bone zig_lt doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
 8:56:21 Error: Bone nose_l doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
 8:56:21 Error: Bone cheek_lm doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
 8:56:21 Error: Bone nose_r doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
 8:56:21 Error: Bone forehead_r doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
 8:56:21 Error: Bone forehead_m doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
 8:56:21 Error: Bone forehead_l doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
 8:56:21 Error: Bone cheek_rb doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
 8:56:21 Error: Bone eye_lwr doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
 8:56:21 Error: Bone cheek_r doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
 8:56:21 Error: Bone zig_rt doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
 8:56:21 Error: Bone zig_rm doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
 8:56:21 Error: Bone cheek_rf doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
 8:56:21 Error: Bone cheek_rm doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
 8:56:21 Error: Bone eyebrow_rm doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
 8:56:21 Error: Bone eyebrow_rf doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
 8:56:21 Error: Bone eye_upr doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
 8:56:21 Error: Bone eyebrow_rb doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
 8:56:21 Error: Bone tongue_b doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
 8:56:21 Error: Bone ear_r doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
 8:56:21 Error: Bone neck_l doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
 8:56:21 Error: Bone lip_uprf doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
 8:56:21 Error: Bone neck_r doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
 8:56:21 Error: Bone lip_uprb doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
 8:56:21 Error: Bone lip_rc doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
 8:56:21 Error: Bone lip_lwrb doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
 8:56:21 Error: Bone lip_lwrf doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
 8:56:21 Error: Bone neck_b doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
 8:56:21 Error: Bone zig_rb doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
 8:56:21 Error: Bone neck_t doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
 8:56:21 Error: Bone jaw_rf doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
 8:56:21 Error: Bone jaw_lf doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
 8:56:21 Error: Bone chin doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
 8:56:21 Error: Bone jaw_rm doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
 8:56:21 Error: Bone jaw_rs doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
 8:56:21 Error: Bone jaw doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
 8:56:21 Error: Bone headcutscene doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
 8:56:21 Warning: rightHandIKCurve, wrong size (size<2||size>=4) in CUP_GestureReloadM249STANAG
 8:56:21 Warning: rightHandIKCurve, wrong size (size<2||size>=4) in CUP_GestureReloadM249STANAG_Prone
 8:56:21 Warning: rightHandIKCurve, wrong size (size<2||size>=4) in CUP_GestureReloadM249STANAG
 8:56:22 Error: Bone slot_backpack doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
 8:56:22 Error: Bone slot_backwpnr doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
 8:56:22 Error: Bone slot_patrolwpn doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
 8:56:22 Error: Bone slot_backwpnl doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
 8:56:22 Error: Bone slot_buttpack doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
 8:56:22 MovesType CfgGesturesMale load time 610 ms
 8:56:22 Loading movesType CfgMovesMaleSdr
 8:56:22 Creating action map cache
 8:56:38 Error: Bone slot_backpack doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
 8:56:38 Error: Bone slot_backwpnr doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
 8:56:38 Error: Bone slot_patrolwpn doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
 8:56:38 Error: Bone slot_backwpnl doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
 8:56:38 Error: Bone slot_buttpack doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
 8:56:39 Error: Bone hips doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
 8:56:39 Error: Bone headcutscene doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
 8:56:39 Error: Bone slot_backpack doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
 8:56:39 Error: Bone slot_backwpnr doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
 8:56:39 Error: Bone slot_backwpnl doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
 8:56:39 Error: Bone slot_buttpack doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
 8:56:39 Warning: looped for animation: a3\anims_f_epa\data\anim\sdr\cts\hubcleaned\sittingchair\hubsittingchaira_idle1.rtm differs (looped now 1)! MoveName: exile_roulettesitting01
 8:56:41 Error: Bone slot_backpack doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
 8:56:41 Error: Bone slot_backwpnr doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
 8:56:41 Error: Bone slot_patrolwpn doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
 8:56:41 Error: Bone slot_backwpnl doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
 8:56:41 Error: Bone slot_buttpack doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
 8:56:41 Error: Bone hips doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
 8:56:41 Error: Bone headcutscene doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
 8:56:41 Error: Bone hips doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
 8:56:41 Error: Bone headcutscene doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
 8:56:41 MovesType CfgMovesMaleSdr load time 19063 ms
 8:56:41 VoteThreshold must be in 0..1 range. Defaulting to 0.5
 8:56:41 Initializing Steam server - Game Port: 2312, Steam Query Port: 2313
 8:56:41 Steam AppId from steam_appid.txt: 107410
 8:56:42 Starting mission:
 8:56:42  Mission file: Exile (__cur_mp)
 8:56:42  Mission world: Tanoa
 8:56:42  Mission directory: mpmissions\__cur_mp.Tanoa\
 8:56:47 No more slot to add connection at 015030 (1523.6,3012.8)
 8:56:57 "SC/BIS_fnc_log: [BIS_fnc_preload] ----- Initializing scripts in Exile -----"
 8:56:57 "SC/BIS_fnc_log: [recompile] recompile BIS_fnc_missionTasksLocal"
 8:56:57 "SC/BIS_fnc_log: [recompile] recompile BIS_fnc_missionConversationsLocal"
 8:56:57 "SC/BIS_fnc_log: [recompile] recompile BIS_fnc_missionFlow"
 8:56:57 "SC/BIS_fnc_log: [recompile] recompile CUP_fnc_attachTow"
 8:56:57 "SC/BIS_fnc_log: [recompile] recompile CUP_fnc_cancelTow"
 8:56:57 "SC/BIS_fnc_log: [recompile] recompile CUP_fnc_connectTow"
 8:56:57 "SC/BIS_fnc_log: [recompile] recompile CUP_fnc_handleTow"
 8:56:57 "SC/BIS_fnc_log: [recompile] recompile CUP_fnc_prepareTow"
 8:56:57 "SC/BIS_fnc_log: [recompile] recompile CUP_fnc_releaseTow"
 8:56:57 "SC/BIS_fnc_log: [recompile] recompile CUP_fnc_setCanTow"
 8:56:57 "SC/BIS_fnc_log: [recompile] recompile CUP_fnc_towCondition"
 8:56:57 "SC/BIS_fnc_log: [preInit] BIS_fnc_feedbackMain (0 ms)"
 8:56:57 "SC/BIS_fnc_log: [preInit] BIS_fnc_missionHandlers (0 ms)"
 8:56:57 "SC/BIS_fnc_log: [preInit] BIS_fnc_storeParamsValues (0 ms)"
 8:56:57 Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_parsenumber
 8:56:57 "<infiSTAR.de> 0 - checking for EXILE_SERVER.."
 8:56:57 "<infiSTAR.de> 0 - EXILE_SERVER has been found, STARTING"
 8:56:57 "<infiSTAR.de> 0 - checking for Cfg_infiSTAR_settings.."
 8:56:57 "<infiSTAR.de> 0 - Cfg_infiSTAR_settings has been found, STARTING"
 8:56:57 "<infiSTAR.de> 0 - STARTUP - including AdminTools"
 8:56:57 "<infiSTAR.de> 0 - STARTUP - AdminTools included!"
 8:56:57 "<infiSTAR.de> 0 - STARTUP - including AntiHack"
 8:56:57 "<infiSTAR.de> 0 - VERSION: 20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058"
 8:56:57 "<infiSTAR.de> 0 - adding valid admin uid BLARG"
 8:56:57 "<infiSTAR.de> 0 - removing invalid admin uid UID2"
 8:56:57 "<infiSTAR.de> 0 - removing invalid admin uid UID3"
 8:56:57 "<infiSTAR.de> 0 - removing invalid admin uid ..."
 8:56:57 "<infiSTAR.de> 0 - removing invalid admin uid UID1"
 8:56:57 "<infiSTAR.de> 0 - removing invalid admin uid UID1"
 8:56:57 "<infiSTAR.de> 0 - TESTING IF serverCommandPassword IS SET PROPERLY"
 8:56:57 "<infiSTAR.de> 0 - serverCommandPassword IS FINE"
 8:56:57 "<infiSTAR.de> _fnc_RandomGen: {
private '_gen';
_fnc_actualGen = {
_start    = ['z','y','x','w','v','u','t','s','r','q','p','o','n','m','l','k','j','i','h','g','f','e','d','c','b','a'];
_main    = ['1','Y','D','A','j','J','q','2','y','g','f','f','V','V','L','r','a','X','1','A','8','8','r','g','D','f','B','2','p','R'];
_filler    = ['1','2','3','4','5','6','7','8','9','0','_','a','b','c','d','e','f','g','h','i','j','k','l','m','n','o','p','q','r','s','t','u','v','w','x','y','z'];
_gen = selectRandom _start;
_randmax = {((round(random _randminval)) + (round(random _randmaxval))) max _randminval};
for '_i' from 0 to (call _randmax)do
{
_gen = _gen + (selectRandom _filler) + (selectRandom _main);
};
_gen
};
for '_i' from 0 to 10000 do
{
_gen = call _fnc_actualGen;
_index = _allRandomGenVars pushBackUnique _gen;
if(_index > -1)exitWith{_gen};
};
_gen
}"
 8:56:57 Unable to get file version size: .\ARMA_LOG.dll
 8:56:57 "<infiSTAR.de>RANDOMVAR| ----START-LINE----   (20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058 - bundyguy93@hotmail.com)   [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:56:57 "<infiSTAR.de>RANDOMVAR| _fnc_server_handle_mpmessage: gg2r8lqsXwp7V41oJ7D38garak2vyvDsJ7AaytBur   [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:56:57 "<infiSTAR.de>RANDOMVAR| _fnc_AdminReqReal: hv1mq2LgDqVwVgJ9a8X1Anflflrjfo1l1   [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:56:57 "<infiSTAR.de>RANDOMVAR| _fnc_server_handle_pre_mpmessage: xjf28cgp2lfbA0fvA0JxBhRtf024D_r7yfq6R9JnA   [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:56:57 "<infiSTAR.de>RANDOMVAR| _playerobj_check_loops: m82r8w23XffuDdfl2   [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:56:57 "<infiSTAR.de>RANDOMVAR| _token_by_uid: e0Amqs1iVp1lRfJrV0gtgpDyAwfjL6XqywgrA   [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:56:57 "<infiSTAR.de>RANDOMVAR| _uid_by_token: gza5A7gd1oD5AfVygy13auqiAzDir   [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:56:57 "<infiSTAR.de>RANDOMVAR| _name_by_uid: rva1ab2eDn8zX3Xh1vrf26X0fc8zVi85V   [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:56:57 "<infiSTAR.de>RANDOMVAR| _owner_by_uid: bravfu8uaqAhrwA4VcY0Y5V_Y   [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:56:57 "<infiSTAR.de>RANDOMVAR| _uid_by_owner: al2a8m1wV0yr8j2yrpRzrcazp92sgtpmq   [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:56:57 "<infiSTAR.de>RANDOMVAR| _object_by_uid: l1AhAqX6AoJd1hDgfrp   [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:56:57 "<infiSTAR.de>RANDOMVAR| _onPlayerConnected: k3r_g9Ru2aj7g4jvggBcXvJ   [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:56:57 "<infiSTAR.de>RANDOMVAR| _server_setTokenR: y8awDcapr1q32kLlB   [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:56:57 "<infiSTAR.de>RANDOMVAR| _FN_INJECT_ON_CLIENT: iygqyqykDc2tJqVeD   [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:56:57 "<infiSTAR.de>RANDOMVAR| _fnc_l_on_c: fyf6Lbq3YrDjg_V3g01fy3L0fn1   [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:56:57 "<infiSTAR.de>RANDOMVAR| _TokenCT: hg2sayraak1y8er2LzaoakDzV   [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:56:57 "<infiSTAR.de>RANDOMVAR| _adminStartupCode: qrryfnXoqkrwr7D9A2Y   [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:56:57 "<infiSTAR.de>RANDOMVAR| _AHKickOFF: h8at1fqq2arcVpLdg   [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:56:57 "<infiSTAR.de>RANDOMVAR| _AHKickLog: bo262r8rVwphfpR0r   [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:56:57 "<infiSTAR.de>RANDOMVAR| _AH_RunCheckENDVAR: wyAvLkYrDkrg85Apq0YgRqAq8cDdrf2pR   [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:56:57 "<infiSTAR.de>RANDOMVAR| _AH_RunCheck: kuDqpzAfVzXqyb8rBbf2Dfp3ruD3roY4Amj7R9jaA   [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:56:57 "<infiSTAR.de>RANDOMVAR| _AH_HackLogArrayRND: ckR6gfy1A9Jgyjgrr   [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:56:57 "<infiSTAR.de>RANDOMVAR| _AH_SurvLogArrayRND: rvRmYny82vy6rxV1g   [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:56:57 "<infiSTAR.de>RANDOMVAR| _AH_AdmiLogArrayRND: ziLs8u2kr7B3198tL   [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:56:57 "<infiSTAR.de>RANDOMVAR| _TMPBAN: zwr387r6qlAkXpXqY8gy8   [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:56:57 "<infiSTAR.de>RANDOMVAR| _fn_getTempBans: maq6D_8_A61zBffw28g8XfJcA8joV82n83Y5D88zA8Y   [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:56:57 "<infiSTAR.de>RANDOMVAR| _fnc_addTempBan: wsf122a_19D12cqvV2fyAp2lAiyor81tgl2   [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:56:57 "<infiSTAR.de>RANDOMVAR| _fnc_removeTempBan: c6RzVsgvDlVyDlpyDqfxg_p4V2fn1vrrAeA_fnafD3Vn19V   [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:56:57 "<infiSTAR.de>RANDOMVAR| _AHpos: f3XxY_reAhDiVh81y   [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:56:57 "<infiSTAR.de>RANDOMVAR| _adminsA: uoB5V8gkfuDh2lg_D   [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:56:57 "<infiSTAR.de>RANDOMVAR| _MCS: i98lBwA3VbAur3p184JlR8A3giVmYaAeD   [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:56:57 "<infiSTAR.de>RANDOMVAR| _vehicle_needs_check: tajzRmqrgbYe2pVkBcp   [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:56:57 "<infiSTAR.de>RANDOMVAR| _fnc_infiSTAR_PlayerLog: iiDwR2Vuf916AiJlVkasyxDgLcVuVrA5jvyxLirkJ8pz8   [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:56:57 "<infiSTAR.de>RANDOMVAR| _antidupePVResVar: xq8_rbfv2zYag41y24ruj7BaVmXk1krta0q78oBpXxj   [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:56:57 "<infiSTAR.de>RANDOMVAR| _runcheck_thread: vdrfgqY4Bz8sr7AyLcglf   [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:56:57 "<infiSTAR.de>RANDOMVAR| _livestarted: wtff2rXjg3gzr4qtVm8k1cDbYuV9f48uDbLyV   [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:56:57 "<infiSTAR.de>RANDOMVAR| _fnc_check_type_allowed: kxy_jbfwXt8jrhRpg1Vjrmf   [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:56:57 "<infiSTAR.de>RANDOMVAR| _fnc_remove_badvehicle: i6D2AbBvA1flfrj9AjAz1sBrY   [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:56:57 "<infiSTAR.de>RANDOMVAR| _fnc_vehicle_check: wwXzDxypLoabA626fk8   [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:56:57 "<infiSTAR.de>RANDOMVAR| _rcheck: iw158rr9r2ruq4R48   [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:56:57 "<infiSTAR.de>RANDOMVAR| _ehidcheck: w9a_Vd2rjageA58_f7X   [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:56:57 "<infiSTAR.de>RANDOMVAR| _glitchblockcounter: fiRmAtVog7DefafigfjwLegi2zDv2lg427L0R   [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:56:57 "<infiSTAR.de>RANDOMVAR| _lastglitch: nfjjgeAnrda1VmahDtJ   [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:56:57 "<infiSTAR.de>RANDOMVAR| ----END-LINE----   (20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058)   [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:56:57 "<infiSTAR.de> 0 - loading AntiHack.."
 8:56:57 "<infiSTAR.de> 0 - Thread MAIN: none-threaded code compiled and/or sent!"
 8:56:57 "<infiSTAR.de> 0 - VoteTimeServer compiled"
 8:56:57 "<infiSTAR.de> 0 - Thread BEFORE MAIN: adding to main string.."
 8:56:57 "<infiSTAR.de> 0 - Thread BEFORE MAIN: added !"
 8:56:57 "<infiSTAR.de> 0 - infiSTAR_PlayerLog: adding to main string.."
 8:56:57 "<infiSTAR.de> 0 - infiSTAR_PlayerLog: added !"
 8:56:57 "<infiSTAR.de> 0 - fnc_server_handle_mpmessage: adding to main string.."
 8:56:57 "<infiSTAR.de> 0 - fnc_server_handle_mpmessage: added !"
 8:56:57 "<infiSTAR.de> 0 - fnc_AdminReqReal: adding to main string.."
 8:56:57 "<infiSTAR.de> 0 - fnc_AdminReqReal: added !"
 8:56:57 "<infiSTAR.de> 0 - fnc_server_handle_pre_mpmessage: adding to main string.."
 8:56:57 "<infiSTAR.de> 0 - fnc_server_handle_pre_mpmessage: added !"
 8:56:57 "<infiSTAR.de> 0 - adminStartupCode: adding to main string.."
 8:56:57 "<infiSTAR.de> 0 - adminStartupCode: added !"
 8:56:57 "<infiSTAR.de> 0 - Thread #1: Preparing Server Loop #1.."
 8:56:57 "<infiSTAR.de> 0 - Thread #1: added !"
 8:56:57 "<infiSTAR.de> 0 - compiling AntiHack"
 8:56:57 "<infiSTAR.de> 0 - Thread BEFORE MAIN: still compiling..."
 8:56:57 "<infiSTAR.de> 0 - infiSTAR_PlayerLog: still compiling..."
 8:56:57 "<infiSTAR.de> 0 - fnc_server_handle_mpmessage: still compiling..."
 8:56:57 "<infiSTAR.de> 0 - fnc_AdminReqReal: still compiling..."
 8:56:57 "<infiSTAR.de> 0 - fnc_server_handle_pre_mpmessage: still compiling..."
 8:56:57 "<infiSTAR.de> 0 - adminStartupCode: still compiling..."
 8:56:57 "<infiSTAR.de> 0 - Thread MAIN: compiling adminStartupCode"
 8:56:57 "<infiSTAR.de> 0 - AntiHack loaded!"
 8:56:57 "<infiSTAR.de> 0 - STARTUP - AntiHack included!"
 8:56:57 "SC/BIS_fnc_log: [preInit] a3_infiSTAR_Exile_fnc_preInit (473.999 ms)"
 8:56:57 "SC/BIS_fnc_log: [preInit] BIS_fnc_getServerVariable (0 ms)"
 8:56:57 "SC/BIS_fnc_log: [preInit] ExileClient_fnc_preInit (253.998 ms)"
 8:56:58 "ExileServer - Server is loading..."
 8:56:58 Wrong init state
 8:56:58 Client: Nonnetwork object 4c57d600.
 8:56:58 "ExileServer - ERROR! ERROR! ERROR! ERROR! ERROR! ERROR!"
 8:56:58 "ExileServer - You have added weapons to your server that spawn in with attachments."
 8:56:58 "ExileServer - This will allow duping and money farming!"
 8:56:58 "ExileServer - To solve this, please remove the following weapons from your loot tables and trader config OR replace them with their non-attachment equivalent:"
 8:56:58 "ExileServer - [""arifle_SPAR_02_blk_F"",""arifle_SPAR_02_khk_F"",""arifle_SPAR_02_snd_F""]"
 8:56:58 "ExileServer - Example: Use arifle_Katiba_F instead of arifle_Katiba_ACO_pointer_snds_F."
 8:56:58 "ExileServer - Installed extDB2 version: 70"
 8:56:58 "ExileServer - Connected to database!"
 8:56:58 "ExileServer - Database protocol initialized!"
 8:56:58 "SC/BIS_fnc_log: [preInit] ExileServer_fnc_preInit (198.997 ms)"
 8:56:58 "DMS :: Initializing Static Mission Variables"
 8:56:58 "DMS :: Initializing Dynamic Mission Variables"
 8:56:58 "SC/BIS_fnc_log: [preInit] DMS_fnc_DMS_preInit (35.0037 ms)"
 8:56:58 [8565,69.742,0,"XEH: PreInit started. v3.2.1.170227"]
 8:56:58 [XEH]: Usage of deprecated Extended Event Handler "fired". Use "firedBIS" instead. Path: @BC-Phoenix\bin\config.bin\Extended_Fired_EventHandlers\All.
 8:56:58 [XEH]: One or more children of class CAManBase do not support Extended Event Handlers. Fall back to loop.
 8:56:58 [8565,70.053,0,"XEH: PreInit finished."]
 8:56:58 "SC/BIS_fnc_log: [preInit] CBA_fnc_preInit (310.997 ms)"
 8:56:58 Connected to Steam servers
 8:56:58 "<infiSTAR.de> 0 - Thread #1: Server Loop #1 starting"
 8:56:58 "<infiSTAR.de>CONNECTLOG| infiSTAR_PlayerConnected_id: 1   [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:56:58 "<infiSTAR.de>CONNECTLOG| infiSTAR_PlayerDisconnected_id: 0   [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:56:58 "<infiSTAR.de>SERVER_INFO| [SERVER START] TIME: 0 || EMAIL: bundyguy93@hotmail.com || VERSION: 20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058   [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:56:58 "<infiSTAR.de RESTART_TIMER_SHUTDOWN> restart scheduled in 240 minutes (RESTART_TIME_IN_M in EXILE_AHAT_CONFIG.hpp) using 240 (USE_THIS_TIME_FUNCTION in config) to calculate"
 8:56:58 "<infiSTAR.de RESTART_TIMER_SHUTDOWN> current mission time: 0"
 8:56:58 "<infiSTAR.de RESTART_TIMER_SHUTDOWN> current server time: 442399"
 8:56:58 "<infiSTAR.de> 0 - Thread #1: Server Loop #1 looping now!"
 8:56:58 SW animation used for bloodsplatter\models\plane\bloodsplatter_plane.p3d - Not all levels have Keep Height set
 8:56:58 "SC/BIS_fnc_log: [script] initServer.sqf"
 8:56:58 "SC/BIS_fnc_log: [postInit] BIS_fnc_missionFlow (0 ms)"
 8:56:58 "SC/BIS_fnc_log: [postInit] BIS_fnc_initParams (0 ms)"
 8:56:58 "SC/BIS_fnc_log: [postInit] BIS_fnc_initRespawn (0 ms)"
 8:56:58 "Advanced Rappelling Loading..."
 8:56:58 "Advanced Rappelling Loaded"
 8:56:58 "SC/BIS_fnc_log: [postInit] SA_fnc_advancedRappellingInit (0 ms)"
 8:56:58 "Advanced Train Simulator (ATS) 1.0 Loading..."
 8:56:58 "SC/BIS_fnc_log: [BIS_fnc_addStackedEventHandler] Stack as been updated with ID (ATRAIN_Frame_Handler) for Event (onEachFrame) executing Function ({
private _registeredTrains = missionNamespace getVariable [""ATRAIN_Registered_Trains"",[]];
{
[_x] call ATRAIN_fnc_drawTrain;
} forEach _registeredTrains;
}), Replaced: (false)"
 8:56:58 "Advanced Train Simulator (ATS) Loaded"
 8:56:58 "SC/BIS_fnc_log: [postInit] SA_fnc_advancedTrainSimulatorInit (0.999451 ms)"
 8:56:58 "Advanced Urban Rappelling Loading..."
 8:56:58 "Advanced Urban Rappelling Loaded"
 8:56:58 "SC/BIS_fnc_log: [postInit] SA_fnc_advancedUrbanRappellingInit (0 ms)"
 8:56:58 "SC/BIS_fnc_log: [postInit] BIS_fnc_reviveInit (0.999451 ms)"
 8:56:58 "SC/BIS_fnc_log: [postInit] BABE_CORE_fnc_init (0 ms)"
 8:56:58 "SC/BIS_fnc_log: [postInit] ExileClient_fnc_postInit (0 ms)"
 8:56:58 "ExileServer - Job with handle 10000 added."
 8:56:58 "ExileServer - Job with handle 10001 added."
 8:56:58 "ExileServer - Job with handle 10002 added."
 8:56:58 "ExileServer - Job with handle 10003 added."
 8:56:58 Weather was forced to change
 8:56:58 "ExileServer - Job with handle 10004 added."
 8:56:58 "ExileServer - Job with handle 10005 added."
 8:56:58 "ExileServer - Initializing game world..."
 8:56:58 "ExileServer - Loading families from database..."
 8:56:58 "ExileServer - Done loading families!"
 8:56:58 "ExileServer - Loading territories from database..."
 8:56:58 "ExileServer - Done loading territories!"
 8:56:58 "ExileServer - Loading constructions from database..."
 8:56:58 "ExileServer - Done loading constructions!"
 8:56:58 "ExileServer - Loading vehicles from database..."
 8:56:58 "ExileServer - Done loading vehicles!"
 8:56:58 "ExileServer - Loading containers from database..."
 8:56:58 "ExileServer - Done loading containers!"
 8:56:58 "ExileServer - Creating spawn zone vehicles..."
 8:56:59 Successfull attempt to execute serverCommand '#kick 0' by server.
 8:56:59 Successfull attempt to execute serverCommand '#kick 0' by server.
 8:56:59 c:\w\stable\futura\lib\network\networkserver.cpp NetworkServer::OnClientStateChanged:NOT IMPLEMENTED - briefing!
 8:56:59  Mission id: 988f943fa01f7313b783a1cf306af0e38255d0dc
 8:56:59 Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_storeparamsvalues_data
 8:56:59 "<infiSTAR.de>CONNECTLOG| #0 Connected: __SERVER__() ID: 2   [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:56:59 Error: Wheel reference not initialized
 8:56:59 "Advanced Sling Loading Loading..."
 8:56:59 "Advanced Sling Loading Loaded"
 8:56:59 "Advanced Towing Loading..."
 8:56:59 "Advanced Towing Loaded"
 8:57:02 "ExileServer - Spawning Dynamic Vehicles. GridSize: 2200 Vehs/Grid: 2"
 8:57:02 Render target memory points PIP0_pos & PIP0_dir not found.
 8:57:02 Render target memory points PIP1_pos & PIP1_dir not found.
 8:57:02 Render target memory points PIP2_pos & PIP2_dir not found.
 8:57:03 TowingTractor: Invalid parent bone 'wheel_1_2' for 'wheel_1_2_hide'
 8:57:03 TowingTractor: Invalid parent bone 'wheel_2_2' for 'wheel_2_2_hide'
 8:57:04 Exile_Car_Octavius_White: IndicatorOil - unknown animation source oilTemp
 8:57:04 Exile_Car_Octavius_White: fuel - unknown animation source fuel_1
 8:57:06 Render target memory points PIP1_pos & PIP1_dir not found.
 8:57:06 Render target memory points PIP2_pos & PIP2_dir not found.
 8:57:10 "ExileServer - Dynamic vehicles spawned. Count : 98"
 8:57:10 "ExileServer - Game world initialized! Let the fun begin!"
 8:57:10 "ExileServer - Russian Roulette: Game initialized."
 8:57:10 "ExileServer - Server is up and running! Version: 1.0.2"
 8:57:10 "SC/BIS_fnc_log: [postInit] ExileServer_fnc_postInit (11813 ms)"
 8:57:10 "ExileServer - Job with handle 10006 added."
 8:57:10 "ExileServer - Main thread started"
 8:57:11 Error compiling '' in 'HitPelvis'
 8:57:11 Error compiling '' in 'HitAbdomen'
 8:57:11 Error compiling '' in 'HitDiaphragm'
 8:57:11 Error compiling '' in 'HitChest'
 8:57:11 Error compiling '' in 'HitArms'
 8:57:11 Error compiling '' in 'HitLegs'
 8:57:12 "ExileServer - Job with handle 10007 added."
 8:57:12 "ExileServer - Job with handle 10008 added."
 8:57:12 "ExileServer - Job with handle 10009 added."
 8:57:12 "ExileServer - Job with handle 10010 added."
 8:57:12 "ExileServer - Job with handle 10011 added."
 8:57:12 "ExileServer - Job with handle 10012 added."
 8:57:13 "ExileServer - Job with handle 10013 added."
 8:57:13 "ExileServer - Job with handle 10014 added."
 8:57:13 "ExileServer - Job with handle 10015 added."
 8:57:13 "ExileServer - Job with handle 10016 added."
 8:57:13 "ExileServer - Job with handle 10017 added."
 8:57:14 "ExileServer - Job with handle 10018 added."
 8:57:14 "ExileServer - Job with handle 10019 added."
 8:57:14 "ExileServer - Job with handle 10020 added."
 8:57:14 "ExileServer - Job with handle 10021 added."
 8:57:14 "ExileServer - Job with handle 10022 added."
 8:57:14 "ExileServer - Job with handle 10023 added."
 8:57:15 "ExileServer - Job with handle 10024 added."
 8:57:15 Fresnel k must be >0, given n=1,k=0
 8:57:15 "ExileServer - Job with handle 10025 added."
 8:57:15 "ExileServer - Job with handle 10026 added."
 8:57:15 "ExileServer - Job with handle 10027 added."
 8:57:16 "DMS_SpawnAIGroup_MultiPos :: Spawned 21 AI using positions parameter: [[5850.8,3048.1,-37.8057],[5863.21,3036.56,-38.2891],[5871.43,3054.4,-39.343],[5915.36,3021.77,-58.8748],[5905.08,2987.15,-65.313],[5877.29,2984.19,-60.6961],[5887.88,2986.54,-60.7556],[5909.77,3037.79,-52.0807],[5878.36,3045.98,-48.1157],[5845.63,3028.38,-49.0821],[5851.09,3009.14,-52.1915],[5856.83,3016.01,-49.785],[5869.44,3017.86,-49.7803],[5879.65,3022.51,-47.769],[5892.57,3030.16,-48.894],[5900.21,3031.82,-50.4109],[5882.36,3003.04,-55.3779],[5858.68,2977.79,-63.6817],[5899.83,3044.99,-51.4147],[5875.81,3007.73,-55.331],[5899.77,2994.57,-61.1307]]."
 8:57:16 Error compiling '' in 'HitPelvis'
 8:57:16 Error compiling '' in 'HitAbdomen'
 8:57:16 Error compiling '' in 'HitDiaphragm'
 8:57:16 Error compiling '' in 'HitChest'
 8:57:16 Error compiling '' in 'HitArms'
 8:57:16 Error compiling '' in 'HitLegs'
 8:57:16 Error compiling '' in 'HitPelvis'
 8:57:16 Error compiling '' in 'HitAbdomen'
 8:57:16 Error compiling '' in 'HitDiaphragm'
 8:57:16 Error compiling '' in 'HitChest'
 8:57:16 Error compiling '' in 'HitArms'
 8:57:16 Error compiling '' in 'HitLegs'
 8:57:17 Error compiling '' in 'HitPelvis'
 8:57:17 Error compiling '' in 'HitAbdomen'
 8:57:17 Error compiling '' in 'HitDiaphragm'
 8:57:17 Error compiling '' in 'HitChest'
 8:57:17 Error compiling '' in 'HitArms'
 8:57:17 Error compiling '' in 'HitLegs'
 8:57:17 "DMS_SpawnAIGroup :: Spawned 5 AI at [5633,3108,0]."
 8:57:17 "DMS_DEBUG :: DMS post-init complete. productVersion: [""Arma 3"",""Arma3"",168,141205,""Stable"",true,""Windows"",""x86""] | infiSTAR version: 20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058 |::|::| (DMS_Version: ""July 26, 2016"" | time: 15.737 | diag_tickTime: 89.415 | 12.0301 FPS)"
 8:57:17 "SC/BIS_fnc_log: [postInit] DMS_fnc_DMS_postInit (7486 ms)"
 8:57:17 [8752,89.415,15.737,"XEH: PostInit started. MISSIONINIT: missionName=Exile, missionVersion=53, worldName=Tanoa, isMultiplayer=true, isServer=true, isDedicated=true, CBA_isHeadlessClient=false, hasInterface=false, didJIP=false"]
 8:57:17 [8752,89.438,15.737,"CBA_VERSIONING: cba=3.2.1.170227, "]
 8:57:17 [8752,89.453,15.737,"XEH: PostInit finished."]
 8:57:17 "SC/BIS_fnc_log: [postInit] CBA_fnc_postInit (38.002 ms)"
 8:57:17 "SC/BIS_fnc_log: [postInit] yorkshire_fnc_YORKS_init (0 ms)"
 8:57:18 "[OCCUPATION]:: Occupation V60 (15-08-2016) Giving the server time to start before starting [OCCUPATION] (15.937)"
 8:57:18 "DMS :: Initializing FSM mission script"
 8:57:18 "SC/BIS_fnc_log: [BIS_fnc_preload] ----- Scripts initialized at 21337 ms -----"
 8:57:28 "[OCCUPATION MOD]:: Occupation V60 (15-08-2016) Loading Config at 25.949"
 8:57:28 Error in expression <     
SC_TransportAirWaypoints        = [
[u0,1000,0],
[2000,2000,0],
[3000,3000,0]>
 8:57:28   Error position: <u0,1000,0],
[2000,2000,0],
[3000,3000,0]>
 8:57:28   Error Undefined variable in expression: u0
 8:57:28 File x\addons\a3_exile_occupation\config.sqf, line 121
 8:57:28 "<infiSTAR.de>A3_EXILE_OCCUPATION| V60 (15-08-2016) =============================================================================================================   [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:57:28 "<infiSTAR.de>A3_EXILE_OCCUPATION| V60 (15-08-2016) [OCCUPATION MOD]:: Occupation V60 (15-08-2016) Initialised at 26.029   [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:57:28 "<infiSTAR.de>A3_EXILE_OCCUPATION| V60 (15-08-2016) =============================================================================================================   [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:57:28 "<infiSTAR.de>A3_EXILE_OCCUPATION| V60 (15-08-2016) [OCCUPATION:Traders] starting @ 26.05   [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:57:28 "<infiSTAR.de>A3_EXILE_OCCUPATION| V60 (15-08-2016) [processReporter]:: Initialised at 26.05   [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:57:28 "ExileServer - Job with handle 10028 added."
 8:57:28 "<infiSTAR.de>A3_EXILE_OCCUPATION| V60 (15-08-2016) [OCCUPATION]:: Detected DMS version July 26, 2016   [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:57:28 "<infiSTAR.de>A3_EXILE_OCCUPATION| V60 (15-08-2016) [OCCUPATION]:: Occupation V60 (15-08-2016) Adding modules to Exile system thread manager at 26.05   [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:57:33 "[Display #24]"
 8:57:43 "<infiSTAR.de>A3_EXILE_OCCUPATION| V60 (15-08-2016) [OCCUPATION Military]:: Starting building scan @    [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:57:48 Strange convex component70 in a3\structures_f_exp\commercial\multistorybuilding_01\multistorybuilding_01_f.p3d:geometryFire
 8:57:48 Strange convex component75 in a3\structures_f_exp\commercial\multistorybuilding_01\multistorybuilding_01_f.p3d:geometryFire
 8:57:48 Strange convex component76 in a3\structures_f_exp\commercial\multistorybuilding_01\multistorybuilding_01_f.p3d:geometryFire
 8:57:48 Strange convex component77 in a3\structures_f_exp\commercial\multistorybuilding_01\multistorybuilding_01_f.p3d:geometryFire
 8:57:48 Strange convex component78 in a3\structures_f_exp\commercial\multistorybuilding_01\multistorybuilding_01_f.p3d:geometryFire
 8:58:01 Strange convex component16 in a3\boat_f_gamma\boat_civil_04\boat_civil_04_f.p3d:geometryView
 8:58:01 Strange convex component25 in a3\boat_f_gamma\boat_civil_04\boat_civil_04_f.p3d:geometryView
 8:58:01 Strange convex component26 in a3\boat_f_gamma\boat_civil_04\boat_civil_04_f.p3d:geometryView
 8:58:01 Strange convex component27 in a3\boat_f_gamma\boat_civil_04\boat_civil_04_f.p3d:geometryView
 8:58:02 "<infiSTAR.de>A3_EXILE_OCCUPATION| V60 (15-08-2016) [OCCUPATION Military]:: Added building: Land_Hangar_F (object: 6472d600# 211890: hangar_f.p3d) found at location: [2171.79,13415.9,-0.0707626] @    [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:58:02 "<infiSTAR.de>A3_EXILE_OCCUPATION| V60 (15-08-2016) [OCCUPATION Military]:: Added building: Land_Hangar_F (object: 748d1d00# 211987: hangar_f.p3d) found at location: [2210.45,13444.5,-0.0367241] @    [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:58:03 "<infiSTAR.de>A3_EXILE_OCCUPATION| V60 (15-08-2016) [OCCUPATION Military]:: Added building: Land_i_Barracks_V1_F (object: 4b015600# 214671: barracks_01_grey_f.p3d) found at location: [1968.58,12907.1,-0.118459] @    [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:58:03 "<infiSTAR.de>A3_EXILE_OCCUPATION| V60 (15-08-2016) [OCCUPATION Military]:: Added building: Land_i_Barracks_V1_F (object: 74050f00# 214688: barracks_01_grey_f.p3d) found at location: [2016.48,12988.3,-0.229719] @    [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:58:03 "<infiSTAR.de>A3_EXILE_OCCUPATION| V60 (15-08-2016) [OCCUPATION Military]:: Added building: Land_i_Barracks_V1_F (object: 7459d600# 214773: barracks_01_camo_f.p3d) found at location: [2284.67,13178.7,-0.187278] @    [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:58:03 "<infiSTAR.de>A3_EXILE_OCCUPATION| V60 (15-08-2016) [OCCUPATION Military]:: Added building: Land_i_Barracks_V1_F (object: 743bf900# 214772: barracks_01_camo_f.p3d) found at location: [2330.36,13206.9,-0.385663] @    [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:58:03 "<infiSTAR.de>A3_EXILE_OCCUPATION| V60 (15-08-2016) [OCCUPATION Military]:: Added building: Land_i_Barracks_V1_F (object: 67b4b900# 214855: barracks_01_camo_f.p3d) found at location: [2353.52,13173.3,0.112597] @    [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:58:03 "<infiSTAR.de>A3_EXILE_OCCUPATION| V60 (15-08-2016) [OCCUPATION Military]:: Added building: Land_i_Barracks_V1_F (object: 78359600# 223809: barracks_01_camo_f.p3d) found at location: [2654.81,11662.6,-0.325165] @    [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:58:03 "<infiSTAR.de>A3_EXILE_OCCUPATION| V60 (15-08-2016) [OCCUPATION Military]:: Added building: Land_i_Barracks_V1_F (object: 7aa0b200# 212895: barracks_01_camo_f.p3d) found at location: [3950.47,13854.8,-0.159864] @    [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:58:03 "<infiSTAR.de>A3_EXILE_OCCUPATION| V60 (15-08-2016) [OCCUPATION Military]:: Added building: Land_i_Barracks_V1_F (object: 7b846b00# 212926: barracks_01_camo_f.p3d) found at location: [3993.47,13852.8,0.000144958] @    [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:58:03 "<infiSTAR.de>A3_EXILE_OCCUPATION| V60 (15-08-2016) [OCCUPATION Military]:: Added building: Land_i_Barracks_V1_F (object: 49ce3200# 279648: barracks_01_grey_f.p3d) found at location: [7466,8478.43,-4.29153e-006] @    [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:58:03 "<infiSTAR.de>A3_EXILE_OCCUPATION| V60 (15-08-2016) [OCCUPATION Military]:: Added building: Land_i_Barracks_V1_F (object: 8c66c100# 478663: barracks_01_grey_f.p3d) found at location: [10015.3,11793.2,0] @    [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:58:03 "<infiSTAR.de>A3_EXILE_OCCUPATION| V60 (15-08-2016) [OCCUPATION Military]:: Added building: Land_i_Barracks_V1_F (object: 8c51dd00# 479271: barracks_01_grey_f.p3d) found at location: [10048.1,11794.4,0] @    [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:58:04 "<infiSTAR.de>A3_EXILE_OCCUPATION| V60 (15-08-2016) [OCCUPATION Military]:: Added building: Land_MilOffices_V1_F (object: 746a3200# 212163: miloffices_v1_f.p3d) found at location: [2274.56,13231.6,0.140127] @    [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:58:04 "<infiSTAR.de>A3_EXILE_OCCUPATION| V60 (15-08-2016) [OCCUPATION Military]:: Added building: Land_MilOffices_V1_F (object: 7e7df200# 455378: miloffices_v1_f.p3d) found at location: [5665.7,11074.3,-0.32141] @    [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:58:04 "<infiSTAR.de>A3_EXILE_OCCUPATION| V60 (15-08-2016) [OCCUPATION Military]:: Added building: Land_MilOffices_V1_F (object: 4a573900# 455396: miloffices_v1_f.p3d) found at location: [5700.6,11035.2,-0.303237] @    [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:58:04 "<infiSTAR.de>A3_EXILE_OCCUPATION| V60 (15-08-2016) [OCCUPATION Military]:: Added building: Land_Radar_F (object: 8c841600# 478664: radar_f.p3d) found at location: [9983.5,11794.5,6.10352e-005] @    [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:58:05 "<infiSTAR.de>A3_EXILE_OCCUPATION| V60 (15-08-2016) [OCCUPATION Military]:: Added building: Land_Radar_Small_F (object: 8f0ccf00# 481765: radar_small_f.p3d) found at location: [11020.1,11573.3,3.05176e-005] @    [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:58:05 "<infiSTAR.de>A3_EXILE_OCCUPATION| V60 (15-08-2016) [OCCUPATION Military]:: Added building: Land_Barracks_01_camo_F (object: 4b015600# 214671: barracks_01_grey_f.p3d) found at location: [1968.58,12907.1,-0.118459] @    [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:58:05 "<infiSTAR.de>A3_EXILE_OCCUPATION| V60 (15-08-2016) [OCCUPATION Military]:: Added building: Land_Barracks_01_camo_F (object: 74050f00# 214688: barracks_01_grey_f.p3d) found at location: [2016.48,12988.3,-0.229719] @    [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:58:05 "<infiSTAR.de>A3_EXILE_OCCUPATION| V60 (15-08-2016) [OCCUPATION Military]:: Added building: Land_Barracks_01_camo_F (object: 7459d600# 214773: barracks_01_camo_f.p3d) found at location: [2284.67,13178.7,-0.187278] @    [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:58:05 "<infiSTAR.de>A3_EXILE_OCCUPATION| V60 (15-08-2016) [OCCUPATION Military]:: Added building: Land_Barracks_01_camo_F (object: 743bf900# 214772: barracks_01_camo_f.p3d) found at location: [2330.36,13206.9,-0.385663] @    [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:58:05 "<infiSTAR.de>A3_EXILE_OCCUPATION| V60 (15-08-2016) [OCCUPATION Military]:: Added building: Land_Barracks_01_camo_F (object: 67b4b900# 214855: barracks_01_camo_f.p3d) found at location: [2353.52,13173.3,0.112597] @    [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:58:05 "<infiSTAR.de>A3_EXILE_OCCUPATION| V60 (15-08-2016) [OCCUPATION Military]:: Added building: Land_Barracks_01_camo_F (object: 78359600# 223809: barracks_01_camo_f.p3d) found at location: [2654.81,11662.6,-0.325165] @    [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:58:05 "<infiSTAR.de>A3_EXILE_OCCUPATION| V60 (15-08-2016) [OCCUPATION Military]:: Added building: Land_Barracks_01_camo_F (object: 7aa0b200# 212895: barracks_01_camo_f.p3d) found at location: [3950.47,13854.8,-0.159864] @    [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:58:05 "<infiSTAR.de>A3_EXILE_OCCUPATION| V60 (15-08-2016) [OCCUPATION Military]:: Added building: Land_Barracks_01_camo_F (object: 7b846b00# 212926: barracks_01_camo_f.p3d) found at location: [3993.47,13852.8,0.000144958] @    [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:58:05 "<infiSTAR.de>A3_EXILE_OCCUPATION| V60 (15-08-2016) [OCCUPATION Military]:: Added building: Land_Barracks_01_camo_F (object: 49ce3200# 279648: barracks_01_grey_f.p3d) found at location: [7466,8478.43,-4.29153e-006] @    [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:58:05 "<infiSTAR.de>A3_EXILE_OCCUPATION| V60 (15-08-2016) [OCCUPATION Military]:: Added building: Land_Barracks_01_camo_F (object: 8c66c100# 478663: barracks_01_grey_f.p3d) found at location: [10015.3,11793.2,0] @    [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:58:05 "<infiSTAR.de>A3_EXILE_OCCUPATION| V60 (15-08-2016) [OCCUPATION Military]:: Added building: Land_Barracks_01_camo_F (object: 8c51dd00# 479271: barracks_01_grey_f.p3d) found at location: [10048.1,11794.4,0] @    [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:58:05 "<infiSTAR.de>A3_EXILE_OCCUPATION| V60 (15-08-2016) [OCCUPATION Military]:: Added building: Land_Barracks_01_grey_F (object: 4b015600# 214671: barracks_01_grey_f.p3d) found at location: [1968.58,12907.1,-0.118459] @    [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:58:05 "<infiSTAR.de>A3_EXILE_OCCUPATION| V60 (15-08-2016) [OCCUPATION Military]:: Added building: Land_Barracks_01_grey_F (object: 74050f00# 214688: barracks_01_grey_f.p3d) found at location: [2016.48,12988.3,-0.229719] @    [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:58:05 "<infiSTAR.de>A3_EXILE_OCCUPATION| V60 (15-08-2016) [OCCUPATION Military]:: Added building: Land_Barracks_01_grey_F (object: 49ce3200# 279648: barracks_01_grey_f.p3d) found at location: [7466,8478.43,-4.29153e-006] @    [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:58:05 "<infiSTAR.de>A3_EXILE_OCCUPATION| V60 (15-08-2016) [OCCUPATION Military]:: Added building: Land_Barracks_01_grey_F (object: 8c66c100# 478663: barracks_01_grey_f.p3d) found at location: [10015.3,11793.2,0] @    [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:58:05 "<infiSTAR.de>A3_EXILE_OCCUPATION| V60 (15-08-2016) [OCCUPATION Military]:: Added building: Land_Barracks_01_grey_F (object: 8c51dd00# 479271: barracks_01_grey_f.p3d) found at location: [10048.1,11794.4,0] @    [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:58:05 "<infiSTAR.de>A3_EXILE_OCCUPATION| V60 (15-08-2016) [OCCUPATION Military]:: Added building: Land_Airport_01_controlTower_F (object: 74ef6b00# 211968: airport_01_controltower_f.p3d) found at location: [2069.3,13307.9,0.0669174] @    [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:58:05 "<infiSTAR.de>A3_EXILE_OCCUPATION| V60 (15-08-2016) [OCCUPATION Military]:: Added building: Land_Airport_01_controlTower_F (object: 74a01d00# 38761: airport_01_controltower_f.p3d) found at location: [2198.41,3470.41,-0.0190601] @    [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:58:05 "<infiSTAR.de>A3_EXILE_OCCUPATION| V60 (15-08-2016) [OCCUPATION Military]:: Added building: Land_Airport_01_controlTower_F (object: 4c157200# 155227: airport_01_controltower_f.p3d) found at location: [11722.8,13115.7,-0.197001] @    [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:58:05 "<infiSTAR.de>A3_EXILE_OCCUPATION| V60 (15-08-2016) [OCCUPATION Military]:: Added building: Land_Airport_01_controlTower_F (object: 6304a400# 115257: airport_01_controltower_f.p3d) found at location: [11748.8,2983.8,-0.198191] @    [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:58:05 "<infiSTAR.de>A3_EXILE_OCCUPATION| V60 (15-08-2016) [OCCUPATION Military]:: Added building: Land_Airport_01_terminal_F (object: 62413900# 38350: airport_01_terminal_f.p3d) found at location: [2095.3,3432.85,0.0859566] @    [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:58:05 "<infiSTAR.de>A3_EXILE_OCCUPATION| V60 (15-08-2016) [OCCUPATION Military]:: Added building: Land_Airport_01_terminal_F (object: 63068100# 115011: airport_01_terminal_f.p3d) found at location: [11693,3025.72,0.259618] @    [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:58:06 "<infiSTAR.de>A3_EXILE_OCCUPATION| V60 (15-08-2016) [OCCUPATION Military]:: Added building: Land_Airport_02_controlTower_F (object: 8290cf00# 135500: airport_02_controltower_f.p3d) found at location: [6899.11,7423.8,-0.0766478] @    [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:58:06 "<infiSTAR.de>A3_EXILE_OCCUPATION| V60 (15-08-2016) [OCCUPATION Military]:: Added building: Land_Airport_02_terminal_F (object: 8280a400# 135698: airport_02_terminal_f.p3d) found at location: [6911.27,7353.63,-9.53674e-007] @    [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:58:06 "<infiSTAR.de>A3_EXILE_OCCUPATION| V60 (15-08-2016) [OCCUPATION Military]:: Added building: Land_Airport_02_terminal_F (object: 82808100# 135453: airport_02_terminal_f.p3d) found at location: [6902.83,7397.82,-1.90735e-006] @    [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:58:06 "<infiSTAR.de>A3_EXILE_OCCUPATION| V60 (15-08-2016) [OCCUPATION Military]:: Added building: Land_Airport_02_terminal_F (object: 63cc8f00# 155006: airport_02_terminal_f.p3d) found at location: [11619.4,13124.2,0.0495768] @    [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:58:06 "<infiSTAR.de>A3_EXILE_OCCUPATION| V60 (15-08-2016) [OCCUPATION Military]:: Ended building scan @    [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:58:06 "ExileServer - Job with handle 10029 added."
 8:58:21 "<infiSTAR.de>A3_EXILE_OCCUPATION| V60 (15-08-2016) [OCCUPATION:LootCrates]:: Starting Occupation Loot Crates   [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:58:21 "<infiSTAR.de>A3_EXILE_OCCUPATION| V60 (15-08-2016) [OCCUPATION:LootCrates]:: worldname: Tanoa crates to spawn: 6   [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:58:22 Error compiling '' in 'HitPelvis'
 8:58:22 Error compiling '' in 'HitAbdomen'
 8:58:22 Error compiling '' in 'HitDiaphragm'
 8:58:22 Error compiling '' in 'HitChest'
 8:58:22 Error compiling '' in 'HitArms'
 8:58:22 Error compiling '' in 'HitLegs'
 8:58:23 "ExileServer - Job with handle 10030 added."
 8:58:23 Error compiling '' in 'HitPelvis'
 8:58:23 Error compiling '' in 'HitAbdomen'
 8:58:23 Error compiling '' in 'HitDiaphragm'
 8:58:23 Error compiling '' in 'HitChest'
 8:58:23 Error compiling '' in 'HitArms'
 8:58:23 Error compiling '' in 'HitLegs'
 8:58:23 "ExileServer - Job with handle 10031 added."
 8:58:23 "ExileServer - Job with handle 10032 added."
 8:58:23 "ExileServer - Job with handle 10033 added."
 8:58:23 "<infiSTAR.de>A3_EXILE_OCCUPATION| V60 (15-08-2016) [OCCUPATION:LootCrates]::  Creating crate 1 at drop zone [8736.42,7799.23,0] with 4 guards   [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:58:25 Error compiling '' in 'HitPelvis'
 8:58:25 Error compiling '' in 'HitAbdomen'
 8:58:25 Error compiling '' in 'HitDiaphragm'
 8:58:25 Error compiling '' in 'HitChest'
 8:58:25 Error compiling '' in 'HitArms'
 8:58:25 Error compiling '' in 'HitLegs'
 8:58:25 "ExileServer - Job with handle 10034 added."
 8:58:25 "<infiSTAR.de>A3_EXILE_OCCUPATION| V60 (15-08-2016) [OCCUPATION:LootCrates]::  Creating crate 2 at drop zone [7797.38,7786.18,0] with 1 guards   [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:58:26 Error compiling '' in 'HitPelvis'
 8:58:26 Error compiling '' in 'HitAbdomen'
 8:58:26 Error compiling '' in 'HitDiaphragm'
 8:58:26 Error compiling '' in 'HitChest'
 8:58:26 Error compiling '' in 'HitArms'
 8:58:26 Error compiling '' in 'HitLegs'
 8:58:26 "ExileServer - Job with handle 10035 added."
 8:58:26 Error compiling '' in 'HitPelvis'
 8:58:26 Error compiling '' in 'HitAbdomen'
 8:58:26 Error compiling '' in 'HitDiaphragm'
 8:58:26 Error compiling '' in 'HitChest'
 8:58:26 Error compiling '' in 'HitArms'
 8:58:26 Error compiling '' in 'HitLegs'
 8:58:26 "ExileServer - Job with handle 10036 added."
 8:58:26 "ExileServer - Job with handle 10037 added."
 8:58:26 "<infiSTAR.de>A3_EXILE_OCCUPATION| V60 (15-08-2016) [OCCUPATION:LootCrates]::  Creating crate 3 at drop zone [9530.37,10893.7,0] with 3 guards   [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:58:28 Error compiling '' in 'HitPelvis'
 8:58:28 Error compiling '' in 'HitAbdomen'
 8:58:28 Error compiling '' in 'HitDiaphragm'
 8:58:28 Error compiling '' in 'HitChest'
 8:58:28 Error compiling '' in 'HitArms'
 8:58:28 Error compiling '' in 'HitLegs'
 8:58:28 "ExileServer - Job with handle 10038 added."
 8:58:28 "ExileServer - Job with handle 10039 added."
 8:58:28 "ExileServer - Job with handle 10040 added."
 8:58:28 "ExileServer - Job with handle 10041 added."
 8:58:28 "<infiSTAR.de>A3_EXILE_OCCUPATION| V60 (15-08-2016) [OCCUPATION:LootCrates]::  Creating crate 4 at drop zone [3577.73,2469.64,0] with 4 guards   [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:58:30 Unaccessible
 8:58:30 Error compiling '' in 'HitPelvis'
 8:58:30 Error compiling '' in 'HitAbdomen'
 8:58:30 Error compiling '' in 'HitDiaphragm'
 8:58:30 Error compiling '' in 'HitChest'
 8:58:30 Error compiling '' in 'HitArms'
 8:58:30 Error compiling '' in 'HitLegs'
 8:58:30 "ExileServer - Player Shaun (UID BLARG) connected!"
 8:58:30 "<infiSTAR.de>CONNECTLOG| #0 Connected: Shaun(BLARG) ID: 3   [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:58:30 "<infiSTAR.de>TOKENLOG| TOKEN [grezjdch06kg4w3] FOR Shaun(BLARG) - 3   [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:58:30 Error compiling '' in 'HitPelvis'
 8:58:30 Error compiling '' in 'HitAbdomen'
 8:58:30 Error compiling '' in 'HitDiaphragm'
 8:58:30 Error compiling '' in 'HitChest'
 8:58:30 Error compiling '' in 'HitArms'
 8:58:30 Error compiling '' in 'HitLegs'
 8:58:30 "ExileServer - Job with handle 10042 added."
 8:58:31 Error compiling '' in 'HitPelvis'
 8:58:31 Error compiling '' in 'HitAbdomen'
 8:58:31 Error compiling '' in 'HitDiaphragm'
 8:58:31 Error compiling '' in 'HitChest'
 8:58:31 Error compiling '' in 'HitArms'
 8:58:31 Error compiling '' in 'HitLegs'
 8:58:31 "ExileServer - Job with handle 10043 added."
 8:58:31 Error compiling '' in 'HitPelvis'
 8:58:31 Error compiling '' in 'HitAbdomen'
 8:58:31 Error compiling '' in 'HitDiaphragm'
 8:58:31 Error compiling '' in 'HitChest'
 8:58:31 Error compiling '' in 'HitArms'
 8:58:31 Error compiling '' in 'HitLegs'
 8:58:31 "ExileServer - Job with handle 10044 added."
 8:58:31 "ExileServer - Job with handle 10045 added."
 8:58:31 "<infiSTAR.de>A3_EXILE_OCCUPATION| V60 (15-08-2016) [OCCUPATION:LootCrates]::  Creating crate 5 at drop zone [9506.56,11416.4,0] with 4 guards   [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:58:32 "ExileServer - Job with handle 10046 added."
 8:58:32 "ExileServer - Job with handle 10047 added."
 8:58:32 "ExileServer - Job with handle 10048 added."
 8:58:32 "<infiSTAR.de>A3_EXILE_OCCUPATION| V60 (15-08-2016) [OCCUPATION:LootCrates]::  Creating crate 6 at drop zone [9749.12,9399.92,0] with 3 guards   [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:58:34 Error: Object(3 : 87) not found
 8:58:34 Error: Object(3 : 86) not found
 8:58:34 Error: Object(3 : 90) not found
 8:58:34 Error: Object(3 : 88) not found
 8:58:34 Error: Object(3 : 89) not found
 8:58:34 Error: Object(3 : 109) not found
 8:58:34 Error: Object(3 : 110) not found
 8:58:34 Error: Object(3 : 118) not found
 8:58:34 Error: Object(3 : 117) not found
 8:58:35 "ExileServer - Starting session for 'Shaun' with ID 'OrSRrOGj'..."
 8:58:35 "<infiSTAR.de>CONNECTLOG| #1 Connected: Shaun(BLARG) ID: 3 SteamName: ShaunTheSheep   [UpTime: 0h 1min 14s |  - ServerFPS: 49.8442]   [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:58:35 "ExileServer - Dispatching hasPlayerRequest for session 'OrSRrOGj'..."
 8:58:36 Error compiling '' in 'HitPelvis'
 8:58:36 Error compiling '' in 'HitAbdomen'
 8:58:36 Error compiling '' in 'HitDiaphragm'
 8:58:36 Error compiling '' in 'HitChest'
 8:58:36 Error compiling '' in 'HitArms'
 8:58:36 Error compiling '' in 'HitLegs'
 8:58:43 Error compiling '' in 'HitPelvis'
 8:58:43 Error compiling '' in 'HitAbdomen'
 8:58:43 Error compiling '' in 'HitDiaphragm'
 8:58:43 Error compiling '' in 'HitChest'
 8:58:43 Error compiling '' in 'HitArms'
 8:58:43 Error compiling '' in 'HitLegs'
 8:58:43 Error compiling '' in 'HitPelvis'
 8:58:43 Error compiling '' in 'HitAbdomen'
 8:58:43 Error compiling '' in 'HitDiaphragm'
 8:58:43 Error compiling '' in 'HitChest'
 8:58:43 Error compiling '' in 'HitArms'
 8:58:43 Error compiling '' in 'HitLegs'
 8:58:47 "<infiSTAR.de>A3_EXILE_OCCUPATION| V60 (15-08-2016) [OCCUPATION:HeliCrashes]:: Initialised at 86.293   [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:58:47 "<infiSTAR.de>A3_EXILE_OCCUPATION| V60 (15-08-2016) [OCCUPATION:HeliCrashes]::  worldname: Tanoa crashes to spawn: 5   [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:58:49 "<infiSTAR.de>A3_EXILE_OCCUPATION| V60 (15-08-2016) [OCCUPATION:HeliCrashes] Crash 1 : Location [7289.77,8157.68,0]   [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:58:51 "<infiSTAR.de>A3_EXILE_OCCUPATION| V60 (15-08-2016) [OCCUPATION:HeliCrashes] Crash 2 : Location [6215.83,11549.7,0]   [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:58:51 "<infiSTAR.de>A3_EXILE_PROCESSREPORTER| V60 (15-08-2016) =======================================================================================================   [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:58:51 "<infiSTAR.de>A3_EXILE_PROCESSREPORTER| V60 (15-08-2016) [processReporter] Started @ 90.079 : [FPS: 49.5356|PLAYERS: 1|THREADS: 9]   [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:58:51 "<infiSTAR.de>A3_EXILE_PROCESSREPORTER| V60 (15-08-2016) =======================================================================================================   [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:58:51 "<infiSTAR.de>A3_EXILE_PROCESSREPORTER| V60 (15-08-2016) [processReporter] Process Counts: spawn-ed: 6 execVM-ed: 3 exec-ed: 0 execFSM-ed: 2   [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:58:51 "<infiSTAR.de>A3_EXILE_PROCESSREPORTER| V60 (15-08-2016) [processReporter] Active SQF: [""<spawn>"","""",true,4813] @ 90.079   [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:58:51 "<infiSTAR.de>A3_EXILE_PROCESSREPORTER| V60 (15-08-2016) [processReporter] Active SQF: [""mpmissions\__cur_mp.Tanoa\addons\statusBar\statusBar.sqf"",""mpmissions\__cur_mp.Tanoa\addons\statusBar\statusBar.sqf"",true,13] @ 90.079   [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:58:51 "<infiSTAR.de>A3_EXILE_PROCESSREPORTER| V60 (15-08-2016) [processReporter] Active SQF: [""<spawn>"",""\ATS_AdvancedTrainSimulator\functions\fn_advancedTrainSimulatorInit.sqf [SA_fnc_advancedTrainSimulatorInit]"",true,1353] @ 90.079   [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:58:51 "<infiSTAR.de>A3_EXILE_PROCESSREPORTER| V60 (15-08-2016) [processReporter] Active SQF: [""<spawn>"",""\ATS_AdvancedTrainSimulator\functions\fn_advancedTrainSimulatorInit.sqf [SA_fnc_advancedTrainSimulatorInit]"",true,2011] @ 90.079   [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:58:51 "<infiSTAR.de>A3_EXILE_PROCESSREPORTER| V60 (15-08-2016) [processReporter] Active SQF: [""<spawn>"",""\ATS_AdvancedTrainSimulator\functions\fn_advancedTrainSimulatorInit.sqf [SA_fnc_advancedTrainSimulatorInit]"",true,2113] @ 90.079   [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:58:51 "<infiSTAR.de>A3_EXILE_PROCESSREPORTER| V60 (15-08-2016) [processReporter] Active SQF: [""<spawn>"",""\ATS_AdvancedTrainSimulator\functions\fn_advancedTrainSimulatorInit.sqf [SA_fnc_advancedTrainSimulatorInit]"",true,2290] @ 90.079   [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:58:51 "<infiSTAR.de>A3_EXILE_PROCESSREPORTER| V60 (15-08-2016) [processReporter] Active SQF: [""BIS_fnc_sortNum"",""x\addons\a3_exile_occupation\scripts\extras\processReporter.sqf"",true,25] @ 90.079   [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:58:51 "<infiSTAR.de>A3_EXILE_PROCESSREPORTER| V60 (15-08-2016) [processReporter] Active SQF: [""BIS_fnc_sortNum"",""x\addons\a3_exile_occupation\scripts\occupationHeliCrashes.sqf"",true,52] @ 90.079   [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:58:51 "<infiSTAR.de>A3_EXILE_PROCESSREPORTER| V60 (15-08-2016) [processReporter] Active SQF: [""A3\weapons_f\data\scripts\fire.sqf"","""",true,1] @ 90.079   [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:58:51 "<infiSTAR.de>A3_EXILE_PROCESSREPORTER| V60 (15-08-2016) [processReporter] Active FSM: [""main.fsm"",""Wait"",-90.079] @ 90.079   [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:58:51 "<infiSTAR.de>A3_EXILE_PROCESSREPORTER| V60 (15-08-2016) [processReporter] Active FSM: [""missions"",""Waiting"",-90.079] @ 90.119   [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:58:51 "<infiSTAR.de>A3_EXILE_PROCESSREPORTER| V60 (15-08-2016) [processReporter] Ended @ 90.119   [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:58:53 "<infiSTAR.de>A3_EXILE_OCCUPATION| V60 (15-08-2016) [OCCUPATION:HeliCrashes] Crash 3 : Location [4276.08,2867.45,0]   [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:58:56 "<infiSTAR.de>A3_EXILE_OCCUPATION| V60 (15-08-2016) [OCCUPATION:HeliCrashes] Crash 4 : Location [4382.64,3884.94,0]   [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:58:57 "<infiSTAR.de>netids| R Alpha 1-2:1 (Shaun) REMOTE :: BLARG :: 2:1553   [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:59:00 "<infiSTAR.de>A3_EXILE_OCCUPATION| V60 (15-08-2016) [OCCUPATION:HeliCrashes] Crash 5 : Location [8295.11,7481.55,0]   [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:59:07 "<infiSTAR.de>CONNECTLOG| #2 Disconnected: Shaun(BLARG) ID: 3 SteamName: ShaunTheSheep   [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:59:07 Client: Remote object 3:0 not found
 8:59:07 "SC/BIS_fnc_log: HandleDisconnect : 9b898080# 1698461: basicbody.p3d"
 8:59:15 "ExileServer - Job with handle 10049 added."
 8:59:30 "ExileServer - Job with handle 10050 added."
 8:59:45 "ExileServer - Job with handle 10051 added."
 8:59:51 "<infiSTAR.de>A3_EXILE_PROCESSREPORTER| V60 (15-08-2016) =======================================================================================================   [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:59:51 "<infiSTAR.de>A3_EXILE_PROCESSREPORTER| V60 (15-08-2016) [processReporter] Started @ 150.353 : [FPS: 49.8442|PLAYERS: 0|THREADS: 8]   [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:59:51 "<infiSTAR.de>A3_EXILE_PROCESSREPORTER| V60 (15-08-2016) =======================================================================================================   [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:59:51 "<infiSTAR.de>A3_EXILE_PROCESSREPORTER| V60 (15-08-2016) [processReporter] Process Counts: spawn-ed: 6 execVM-ed: 2 exec-ed: 0 execFSM-ed: 2   [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:59:51 "<infiSTAR.de>A3_EXILE_PROCESSREPORTER| V60 (15-08-2016) [processReporter] Active SQF: [""<spawn>"","""",true,4813] @ 150.353   [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:59:51 "<infiSTAR.de>A3_EXILE_PROCESSREPORTER| V60 (15-08-2016) [processReporter] Active SQF: [""mpmissions\__cur_mp.Tanoa\addons\statusBar\statusBar.sqf"",""mpmissions\__cur_mp.Tanoa\addons\statusBar\statusBar.sqf"",true,13] @ 150.353   [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:59:51 "<infiSTAR.de>A3_EXILE_PROCESSREPORTER| V60 (15-08-2016) [processReporter] Active SQF: [""<spawn>"",""\ATS_AdvancedTrainSimulator\functions\fn_advancedTrainSimulatorInit.sqf [SA_fnc_advancedTrainSimulatorInit]"",true,1353] @ 150.353   [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:59:51 "<infiSTAR.de>A3_EXILE_PROCESSREPORTER| V60 (15-08-2016) [processReporter] Active SQF: [""<spawn>"",""\ATS_AdvancedTrainSimulator\functions\fn_advancedTrainSimulatorInit.sqf [SA_fnc_advancedTrainSimulatorInit]"",true,2011] @ 150.353   [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:59:51 "<infiSTAR.de>A3_EXILE_PROCESSREPORTER| V60 (15-08-2016) [processReporter] Active SQF: [""<spawn>"",""\ATS_AdvancedTrainSimulator\functions\fn_advancedTrainSimulatorInit.sqf [SA_fnc_advancedTrainSimulatorInit]"",true,2113] @ 150.353   [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:59:51 "<infiSTAR.de>A3_EXILE_PROCESSREPORTER| V60 (15-08-2016) [processReporter] Active SQF: [""<spawn>"",""\ATS_AdvancedTrainSimulator\functions\fn_advancedTrainSimulatorInit.sqf [SA_fnc_advancedTrainSimulatorInit]"",true,2290] @ 150.353   [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:59:51 "<infiSTAR.de>A3_EXILE_PROCESSREPORTER| V60 (15-08-2016) [processReporter] Active SQF: [""BIS_fnc_sortNum"",""x\addons\a3_exile_occupation\scripts\extras\processReporter.sqf"",true,25] @ 150.353   [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:59:51 "<infiSTAR.de>A3_EXILE_PROCESSREPORTER| V60 (15-08-2016) [processReporter] Active SQF: [""BIS_fnc_sortNum"",""x\addons\a3_exile_occupation\scripts\startOccupation.sqf"",true,126] @ 150.353   [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:59:51 "<infiSTAR.de>A3_EXILE_PROCESSREPORTER| V60 (15-08-2016) [processReporter] Active FSM: [""main.fsm"",""Wait"",-150.353] @ 150.353   [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:59:51 "<infiSTAR.de>A3_EXILE_PROCESSREPORTER| V60 (15-08-2016) [processReporter] Active FSM: [""missions"",""Waiting"",-150.353] @ 150.353   [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 8:59:51 "<infiSTAR.de>A3_EXILE_PROCESSREPORTER| V60 (15-08-2016) [processReporter] Ended @ 150.353   [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 9:00:00 "<infiSTAR.de>A3_EXILE_OCCUPATION| V60 (15-08-2016) [OCCUPATION:transport]:: Starting @ 158.854   [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 9:00:00 Error compiling '' in 'HitPelvis'
 9:00:00 Error compiling '' in 'HitAbdomen'
 9:00:00 Error compiling '' in 'HitDiaphragm'
 9:00:00 Error compiling '' in 'HitChest'
 9:00:00 Error compiling '' in 'HitArms'
 9:00:00 Error compiling '' in 'HitLegs'
 9:00:00 "<infiSTAR.de>A3_EXILE_OCCUPATION| V60 (15-08-2016) [OCCUPATION:transport] Vehicle Exile_Chopper_Mohawk_FIA spawned @ [7680,7680,200]   [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 9:00:00 "<infiSTAR.de>A3_EXILE_OCCUPATION| V60 (15-08-2016) [OCCUPATION:transport]:: Found 5 markers to use as pickup points @ 159.315   [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 9:00:00 "<infiSTAR.de>A3_EXILE_OCCUPATION| V60 (15-08-2016) [OCCUPATION:transport]:: textures for vehicle are: [""a3\air_f_beta\heli_transport_02\data\heli_transport_02_1_indp_co.paa"",""a3\air_f_beta\heli_transport_02\data\heli_transport_02_2_indp_co.paa"",""a3\air_f_beta\heli_transport_02\data\heli_transport_02_3_indp_co.paa"",""a3\air_f_beta\heli_transport_02\data\heli_transport_02_int_02_co.paa""]   [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"
 9:00:01 "[OCCUPATION:transport] Running"
 9:00:15 "ExileServer - Job with handle 10052 added."
 9:00:15 "<infiSTAR.de>A3_EXILE_OCCUPATION| V60 (15-08-2016) [OCCUPATION]:: threads added at 173.834   [20-Aug-2016 23-37-18 - v0058]"

I can get it to work in Editor using the Steam Workshop Enhanced Movement and it is fantastic, but I cannot get it to work on a server.

On 30.4.2017 at 7:22 AM, Meatball0311 said:

Getting an error when I try to send some troopies over a wall.  I am using C2 and when I give them a EM command as they are stacked on a wall an error pops up. They sometimes sink into the ground and do an animation.  I do know that it says the error is file fn_handleEHS.sqf line 20.  This only happens when I am ordering AI (there is no issues with the players ability).  Thanks.

you gotta bring that up to the c2 dev then. i just created the back door. AI climbing is not a feature of this mod. cheese can then get back to me with what it is he needs. makes more sense this way.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

in other news. recently the awesome bloodwyn1756 PMed me with a proof of concept to make everything walkable by having a roadway lod object constantly below you. i have toyed with this concept in the past but never decided to release it because it opens up several cans of worms, performance being the least of them.

things to consider are getting into places that have a greater potential of not being modelled correctly in terms of collision and implications of that for PvP. although i don't think many PvP communities have embraced EM for whatever reason. i made it pretty non glitchy but maybe not enough. i'm thinking realism being the issue or something. but then again. haven't really played in ages so i might be totally wrong about that.

also things like balancing very thin edges like fences like in any other shooter engine. i LOVE that because it opens up so much more creative climbing, but knowing all you arma nerds, it will probably cause some crying.

performance is kind of ok especially for what you get in return but people like the awesome dedmen, who helped me a lot with optimisation before, might get some ms OCD attacks :don9:

this one also ties in with exploits because adding a whole lot of checks to limit the feature will cost since the code would need to run every frame and not on request liek the button push triggered checks.

i wanted to give bloodwyn1756 credits, in case i forget later, for turning me back onto this and also providing a proof of concept. i ended up making my own much simpler version but it's essentially the same thing. we also talked about it for some time which really helped me think of all the potential issues with it. so thx for being so constructive and open. i dunno. just felt like mentioning that since i love this type of instant productiveness without ego.

long story short: so the feature is already implemented and working but since i have to consider all the subscribers and servers using this on a daily basis i will need to think about all the implications first and possible ways of deactivate the feature or maybe having it be off by default.

i didn't have time yet to think about all that in depth.

just a little news flash for you guys and especially bloodwyn1756, who's probably wondering what's up.

check out his channel. he does some cool shit including experiment with walking on moving vehicles:

• Like 12

Dude....DUDE...DUDE!

With this concept you can make moving ships walkable!

That sounds like a great new feature. Any chance you can share the code of how it was done separately to the mod so we can understand it better and maybe use the concept elsewhere?

17 hours ago, bad benson said:

I was literally trying to do this last night on an enemy T100 in an escape mission in Tanoa and no wonder. It has not YET been implemented into EM!!! :D

Would be so cool to climb up, setup a charge, jump off and detonate it.

Also that makeshift road is awesome.

Any chance for a TEST version before releasing it to the wild?! :D

to be clear. the walking on MOVING objects part will NOT be part of EM (most likely) since it has limitations you can see in the video. but i chose this video to show you what other cool stuff he is working on :f:

for any questions about it ask bloodwyn1756 himself.

as for walking on vehicles or anything that has no roadway lod in general, without taking movement into consideration. it's very simple. it's just a simple plane object that is constantly placed at the intersection position below you and set to the surface normal of it using lineIntersectsSurfaces. what you can see in his other video (blue stuff) turned out to be unnecessarily complicated. still looks kind of cool though.

• Like 4

Since the new Jets DLC if you try and climb on top of a running chopper the chopper will blow up