bad benson

Enhanced Movement

it's related to fall damage. it can finally be removed so no more deaths. until the update, jsut don't use the babe_fd.pbo. i will migrate the falling/landing animations into the babe_em.pbo. so after next update the babe_fd.pbo will be obsolete.

Awe you were aware of it lol. I made a video and everything for you. Oh well. Cheers anyway looking forward to an update in the future.

• Like 1

BB

Really like this mod when playing Pilgrimage. I use display resolution of 2351 x 1470 and the EM GUI interferes with Moduload to reinitialize mods. Can your GUI be moved a bit higher? Thanks.

arma3_2015_12_21_12_11_24_827.jpg

BB

Really like this mod when playing Pilgrimage. I use display resolution of 2351 x 1470 and the EM GUI interferes with Moduload to reinitialize mods. Can your GUI be moved a bit higher? Thanks.

arma3_2015_12_21_12_11_24_827.jpg

Just press SHIFT + mouse click, and drag the config box out of the way =)

I don't know how it doesn't work for me any more because on v0.61b I can't jump! It used to be fine with some old version that I had but after the update, no.

However I changed the shortcut key but still the same :(

I've updated ArmA3 to v1.54 and nowit jumps. Just when switch to pistol and back, character jumps and crouch and "sometime when I'm on foot and start moving or stop, the soldier goes prone without any reason. This happens specially when I've changed to "Hands" or other things via menu."

don't worry. update tomorrow will fix it. as has been mentioned before. if you can't wait remove the babe_fd.pbo

i'm just super tired today so i want to do it tomorrow. it's ready though.

• Like 2

I removed babe_fd.pbo and I've found that I'm not dying from parachute jumps now.  Hopefully the fix will sort this too.  Keep up the good work mate!

Since I can no longer play without your addon - I was just thinking that the weaponLowered command could be a great addition. At the moment, it seems like my character plays a "do nothing" animation (with rifle up) after I use my EHM-key. It would be a great convenience if the mod could detect if I had my weapon lowered or up and then alternatively select a idle animation with the weapon down. I hope I'm making sense.

NEW VERSION beta 0.63

changelog:

- removed: scripted fall damage (babe_fd.pbo obsolete)

- removed: interaction icons (obsolete)

- changed: interaction based on geometry instead of memory points now.

in practice: look at the door and not an imaginary point to interact with it

also merry christmas to all and here's the download:

DOWNLOAD------> https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5Y0VNgK9JXibVZzTE1GYmhCWDg/view?usp=sharing

the changes to the interaction system will take some getting used to probably but to me it feels way more intuitive and doesn't rely on the way the model is set up anymore. the icons were never really finished anyways so i feel this is much more clean and functional now.

the drop down animation will be updated some time later. i'm in holiday mode now. haven't much time off so i won't do anything related to EM most likely.

@mad_cheese: that's on the todo list along with saving stance overall. it requires a lot of animation work though so it's not a big priority. will probably come with time.

@kremator: yes. the effect will be the same as removing the pbo with added benfit of having landing/falling animations based on height still functioning.

EDIT: updated the link because i wasn't sure, if the signature was uptodate (probably was but making sure). so if you are one of the fast ones adn have problems, redownload.

also if you use hte workshop you might have to unsub and resub to get rid of the babe_fd.pbo or delete it manually. no idea if the publisher handles that well or at all. hard to test at the moment since steam isn't very responsive.

• Like 8

fyi, my steam workshop has updated it just now and there is no babe_fd.pbo in the \@Arma Enhanced Movement\addons  anymore. I think it works.

• Like 1

The new version has been frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

news_download_a3_3.png

Enhanced Movement v0.63 beta

** Armaholic now supports authors with donation button/links. If you have those please contact me!

I took the liberty to add your donate button to our page myself already.

@ Bad Benson WTF I just wet my pants somewhat when I saw the video  :wub:  Wow this just moved the game in a whole new direction with gameplay  and mission design for sure. Thank you sir. Avibird

Does anyone use this with ACE? How does the NVG effect changes here work with the NVG effect changes in ace?

I just started using this today.Did the new update add a way to get down from roofs?I cant see one.Thanks mate-great addon! :D

Unfortunately not atm.  However, if you got up there, you should be able to get down without harming yourself too much !

EM really opens up Arma3 again !

Yes. The update before this did add that. You must walk to the edge of the roof or edge, then look straight down and press the EM button you mapped. Can't remember what default is. You should see the get down anim.

• Like 1

Yes. The update before this did add that. You must walk to the edge of the roof or edge, then look straight down and press the EM button you mapped. Can't remember what default is. You should see the get down anim.

Oh really? i did try that,but I will test it again. So, just press the same button I have mapped to climb up with?

There was a fair chunk of stuff in that update so it's worth posting the changelog.

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/174788-arma-enhanced-movement/?p=2947849

Keep in mind that is now one version old and latest should NOT have a babe_fd.pbo in the addons folder.

2015-12-27_00007_zps0bhvfhnm.jpg

Thanks for that :) I love this mod! I did a solo mission last night where I had to sneak into a powerplant.Before,I always was shot trying to sneak in the gate.Now- up and over the fence,plant the charges and back over the fence again.love it!

• Like 1