bad benson

Enhanced Movement

Thanks for sending us the newest release :cool:

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. In the future we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Hello

I tested your mod and its greet.

But i found a bug. If i hold the jump button, the character start flying.

Hello

I tested your mod and its greet.

But i found a bug. If i hold the jump button, the character start flying.

oh dear! my dirty last minute fix gave everyone super powers ;) stand by for hot fix

unfortunately still doesn't work with zeus.

sorry kinda missed this one so far. gonna look into it.

anti flying hotfix: ---------> https://www.sendspace.com/file/si8g68 (just update the file Foxhound, not trying to spam your site here ;))

sorry guys. no more wings for you :(

sorry about that. did something to fix another problem, created a new problem. story of my life ;) so if it stops working in MP try respawning. put that in there as a temporary fix until someone finds out it allows you to move objects with your mind.

I PMed the pws ppl with your new link

Anyways, does the new fix prevent that thing where you get launched forward like 10 feet and get hurt when climbing a wall?

Since I have never truly "flown" except for like 10-15 feet up in the air, unless that is what you mean :cool:

Anyways, does the new fix prevent that thing where you get launched forward like 10 feet and get hurt when climbing a wall?

Since I have never truly "flown" except for like 10-15 feet up in the air, unless that is what you mean :cool:

since not everyone i talked to, infact very few people, have the insta death by invisible catapult effect ;) i will need some more feedback from anyone having it so we can make a test together and hunt down the cause. otherwise it's kind of hard for me to fix it. right now i deployed some velocity control and generally more control over positioning to counter it. so hopefully it helps you guys who have that bug.

would be nice if you could just go and test and report back. much more helpful :p

Tested, its working fine, thank you.

ah great. thx for reporting back, it helps more than you think. much appreciated.

i rewrote some of the code for th fast get in today. it was pretty simple before since i was focusing much more on the climbing aspect. it's much improved now though. it should detect the vehicle more accurate. what it does is use the camera vector and the bounding box of the vehicle. so it should avoid teleporting into vehicles from too far away. gonna update the files when i wake up.

Hey Babenson, do you have any plans to combine your clambering animation with the tops of ladders? I *really* hate that we still kinda climb invisible rungs up into the sky at the top of a ladder, and your clamber animation looks like it'd do the job nicely!

FYI, not sure if this is intended but,

you can littearly just hit your climb key as your reaching the top of the ladder, and if its the right distance youll go from ladder animation to the "pull up" one and it will actually work, and looks pretty good too...

Seriously though, just hit the button before youve reached that "bad invisble space" and if your the correct distance this should happen

(somehow it takes you off the ladder anim and just does it... it works)

minor update.

changelog:

- fixed: player could get into vehicles from too far away using fast get in

steam is uptodate. stand by for armaholic update

Thanks for sending us the newest release :cool:

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. In the future we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

the settings menu is covering the agm menu for me, would it be possible to move it?

Edited by SSD

the menu can be dragged with the mouse by holding shift+R-click.

_____

Edited by SSD

Hello:

When use @EM 0.4.4 , I can't be hurt or killed by my own hand grenades. But still can be killed by other people's any weapon.

I only set "Fatigue" on.

Please check it, thank you.

yea i've noticed that i need to add some exceptions for fire damage but didn't notice anything for grenades. interesting. thx for the report man. it really helps.

and since i'm here.

little heads up on what i'm currently working on.

at the moment i'm slightly expanding overall interaction. that means carrying, throwing and pushing objects and things like that. that may sound like i'm sidetracking but i'm actually preparing some UI stuff for the cooperatve climbing that way. still experimenting with how i want it to work. needs to be as intuitive and fluid as possible. the throwing will also be useful for getting stuff you carry over walls, if you have too much stuff on you to climb, similar to what laxemann did with his addon. just trying to make it all as fluid and simple as possible.

gonna try to upload a video over the weekend and maybe get a first update out.

Will you take cooperating with the AGM guys in consideration? You already did great work but for example your menu could be integrated into the AGM Menu. It´s just a thought however.