Sign in to follow this  
jandrews

Zeus quesitons in general.

I have read the zeus wiki, some questions I have for players who have used zeus are;

1. can you group units like the editor? for example dropping an offroad grouped to opfor side to fight blufor?

2. I would like to use VCOMAI with Zeus, its a AI behavior script, I presume you have it on the players machine local to zeus?

3. can you make tasks / objectives in addition to mission or mod Alive? if so how, is there another thread? I will continue to look myself.

4. can you spawn a virtual arsenal box from zeus? I suppose you could place the command in the init box of ammo box? Can you place commands in units to make them hostages like "setcaptive true", join silent etc...

Edited by JAndrews1

1. No, I don't think you can group units to OPFOR side to fight BLUFOR.

2. Yes, once the player in zeus leaves the slot, however, the AI will be owned by the server instead of the player

3. Yes, theres modules to create objectives/tasks - these can probably stack ontop of a prebuilt mission

4. Not without being admin on the server your zeusing on (real admin, not voted), also debug box needs to be enabled in order for you to use the execution box in zeus.