Sign in to follow this  
goliath86

New ArmA 2 OA Launcher

I want to share with the ArmA 2 OA community this my simple launcher. It is like any other ArmA 2 Launcher with some little differences:

First it is fully compatible with Steam. It starts ArmA 2 OA with mods without the commandline -mods= but, instead, it write the selected mods directly in the ArmA2OA.cfg file as if you have activated the mods from the internal game menu Expansions.

Then it has a window with many launch parameters (like you see in the second image above).

And finally it has a fully working server browser for ArmA 2 OA. This still a WIP cause I have to implement some more functions but it works!

It has a setup file because it is a ClickOnce application so it automatically updates itself, whenever an update is available, at launch.

It is tested under Windows 7 x64

In case of suggestions, bugs and or problems, use this thread to inform me!

Enjoy

goliath86

Credits:

- betson at codeplex that provide the fantastic QueryMaster.dll library for the server browser

- [TS] Tornado Squad Italia that provide me support and testing

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

hi i new in those thing of mod..addons i already download Arma 2 OA cause i have some problem with PLaywSix any way

my question is very simple .where do i copy those addons ? wich folders?

in > Disk (c;)/User/*name*/My Document / ArmA 2 ???? is that correct sir?

or in the same location file of >> Arma 2 launcher V1.0 ??

thx in andvance ...kind of new with this

best regards

---------- Post added at 20:47 ---------- Previous post was at 20:37 ----------

oh and also ! i just register to your awesome site ..great work Foxhound to be supporting all those nice creative modlers

thx u to be so generous !:icon_dj: