Hi,

Any chance you would consider adding a script for deployable camnets (as in large over vehicle type for hides) for the vehicles?

And possible a 9x9 style tent at the rear of the FFR landrovers (and possibly the bulldog and panther) to simulate deploying a Signals Det /HQ?

There wont be any need to create models as the bonus content in Contact (DLC not required) has provided suitable models I think? So its just making suitable scripts and model placement

CamoNet_wdl_big_F Nato style large vehicle cam net
Land_ConnectorTent_01_NATO_open_F  Small tent close enough to 9x9 to simulate in game

Thanks

• Like 1

We were already working on deployable camo nets for vehicles to conceal them. Not sure what happened to them. It is certainly something on the list.

• Like 3

So no one in the community ever helped you with your Scimitar problem?🤔 As I know there is quite experienced creator of tanks for ARMA 3 Mr. Petrtlach. https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198067155117 He created quite a few tanks for ARMA 3 and never claimed any problems with Tanks DLC...

• Like 1

Hi devs

Thank you for filling the equipment gap in our little Australian colonial outfit. 😊

Has the Boxer AFV ever been discussed for development at 3CB?

Anfo

8 hours ago, evrik said:

We don't have a model, so no.

Fair enough. If it's not yet been delivered to our armies, then there's little motivation to create it yet. All good.

Hello 3cb Team. just wondering if you guys are able to fix or look into any bugs that have arisen in the C130?

28 minutes ago, Mcnab.D said:

Hello 3cb Team. just wondering if you guys are able to fix or look into any bugs that have arisen in the C130?

The C-130 3CB uses is from RHS.

Foxone is correct. The C-130 is from RHS. It's a optional BAF reskin for both current and Cold War Era.

thank you for the reply. i will submit a ticket on there github. wont hold my breath though.

Hi Since last update (1.96) i do get key error for

Wrong signature for file .....steamapps\common\Arma 3\!Workshop\@3CB BAF Vehicles\addons\uk3cb_baf_vehicles_apache.pbo does anyone more get the same error on a server or is it local problem?

I'm very pleased to announce version 10.0 of our 3CB BAF vehicles, which includes the all new Husky TSV, MQ-9a Reaper Drone and Fv510 Warrior.

hUNNL8I.jpg

Special thanks to UK_Apollo for the new Husky, based on original model by Burnes15th (Katie Byrne)

CHANGE LOG VESRION 10.0

Husky TSV:

• Added Husky variants

RAF MQ-9a Reaper Drone:

• Added Reaper variants

Fv510 Warrior:

• Added Warrior variants

Jackal/Coyote:

• Added curved roll bar variant
  • Added green variant
  • Increased ACE cargo capacity
  • Fixed wheel alignment
  • Added pedals
  • Improved IED resistance

Panther:

• Fixed visual bug with aerials

Bulldog:

Servicing:

• Added ACE fuel cannister to servicing menu

Vehicle Weapons:

• Updated HEAT warheads for Milan and Hellfire

All vehicles:

• Added damage effects to vehicle engines
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 8

There's an issue right now with the Husky where ai will mount the passenger seats before the turret. Also sometimes you can be stuck looking down while in the passenger seats due to them being treated as fire from vehicle and moving your head during a small window where it thinks you are aiming. If that makes sense. Great updates all around though.

No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/UK3CB_BAF_Coyote_Logistics_L134A1_W_MTP_RM.vehicleClass'.
Error on loading Map

@Fabian Fynn: Are you running the 3CB BAF Units mod?

Yes, i reloaded the mod. Works now fine, i guess there was a faulty file during download
Anyway nice Mod and cool update