Once again, some next level content. These look amazing, and I have to say thank you so much for all the extra quality of life scripting you add to your mods, from slinging helmets to loading containers. It's really very much appreciated. 

3CB doing 3CB things...which means bringing outstanding functionality and content to the community.  Well done.

• Like 1

Great work! :D

Now if only there would be Challenger 2 and a Warrior... ;D

I got major problems getting in the truck and out of it...

@loopdk what other mods are you running?  Have you re-downloaded the pack to make sure the files weren't corrupted?  It's just I have tried with our public server repo which has ALOT of mods and I was able to get in and had the option in the action menu appear.  We have also been running this on our public server since before Christmas so it has been tested for a good couple of weeks.

Wierd mate.

i dont have eny problems wiht your other cars as you can se om the youtube clip...

and if i get ind i cant get out

gonna redownload from steam and rapport back

It was oure car loadout script... sorry mate!

Witch is the easy way to fill a container with hescos and other stuff

Awesome work on the trucks! The container system is amazing as well, we'll definitely be using that extensively in our group. Do you guys have any plans for the protected deployment variants on the HX77 chassis?

sea9PM3.jpg

1Zv3Vdb.jpg

• Like 2

This is what's been missing in my life. Now i can do proper british Convoy Missions through the hills of Malden and Altis.

• Like 2

Do you guys have any plans for the protected deployment variants on the HX77 chassis?

Bar armour etc. is on the backlog, but it has yet to be scheduled.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Whirlybirds said:

Greatly appreciate the time and work put in to do the Land Rover. Having the right vehicles certainly does make a huge difference, especially for something so specific like this.

Best of luck with the mod guys.

https://imgur.com/AAfnS8e
https://imgur.com/BlNWkRH
https://imgur.com/If3ZMuA

Just need to get some green shirts now for the RUC GC officer. 

Are the interiors of the Man trucks placeholders? Here's a workaround of a 6 tonne variant of the MAN SV which shows all of the interior and exterior details.

Great work on them so far.  

We have that video, thanks. The textures are not placeholders. We are working within the constraints of a contributed model. Hidden texture selections are set up on the model, so you can always have a go at re-texturing them to your liking.

Guys I just wondered if the Viking is on your todo list ? I believe people have said that jointed vehicles aren’t very easy to do in game - well I been playing with the Swedish mod bv 106 tonight doing amphibious assaults using it and Katie’s lcu mk10 and I got to say I think it’s bloody good and properly articulates - just wondered if you had tried it yourselves ? Might make great basis for Viking - loving the MAN trucks btw - top work 

I think the question is how would it react in MP. Would it be as reliable or would it cause lots of issues. Apart from that real life is getting in the way with lots of us at present and whilst we continue to work on new items things have slowed dramatically. So starting a new vehicle with a whole new mechanic is very unlikely to happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, andy1 said:

I think the question is how would it react in MP. Would it be as reliable or would it cause lots of issues. Apart from that real life is getting in the way with lots of us at present and whilst we continue to work on new items things have slowed dramatically. So starting a new vehicle with a whole new mechanic is very unlikely to happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok get real life would and always does get in way, is it worth trialling the Swedish mod bv 106 multiplayer to get a feel for issues ?

4 hours ago, evrik said:

There are no plans to add the Viking, sorry.

Shame - I would have thought given it’s a primary Royal Marines vehicle it would been on your list. 

It was on the list, but given that the pivot system is not supported by the engine, any and all effort required to make something work - assuming we had a decent model which we don't - was deemed not worth it. Our time could be better spent releasing the vehicles and kit which we have released. Even if we wanted to base something on the Swedish mod you mention, we'd need a model first and permission from the Swedish team to use  the system they have created.

Alternatively, if the Swedish model is set up for hidden textures, why not just reskin it into BAF colours?

• Like 1