Jump to content

Recommended Posts

 Land Rovers are looking amazing. Quick question does the spare wheel work as a spare via ace? :icon_biggrin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TheLimbo365 said:

 

Its just clicked in my head but will people actually have to be loaded onto stretchers to be put in the back of the BFA? (Are stretchers even in game?)

 

Or is it just a get in back option?

 

You will be able to choose which of the 4 stretcher positions, or the medical attendants seat, to occupy for yourself or your patient (if running @ace3 and using load into vehicle).

I seem to remember stretchers were in ArmA 2 via @ace, but not yet in ArmA 3 I don't think. 

 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lugi said:

 Land Rovers are looking amazing. Quick question does the spare wheel work as a spare via ace? :icon_biggrin:

 

Yes it does.

If you see a spare wheel on the vehicle, you can use it.  :-)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, HeroesandvillainsOS said:

For the ambulance, if playing without ACE or medical mods/scripts, does it function as a genuine way to heal units or is it more or less role play related/script dependent?

 

Yes, you will be able to heal while at an Ambulance when playing the vanilla game. Scroll wheel option: "Treat at Land Rover Ambulance".

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Actual spare wheel's you can use, vehicle guns you can reload from the inventory, mine detectors that show on your pack if you're carrying one... there's a lot of mod developers that could learn from you guys.

 

Keep up the amazing work, can't wait to see the next release.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't forget shotguns on backpacks that you can use


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Will there be a "turn out" feature on the snatch landrovers? As far as i know there are hatches on the back of them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, MickandRorty said:

Will there be a "turn out" feature on the snatch landrovers? As far as i know there are hatches on the back of them.

 

Yes. Turn-out through the hatch to top cover with firing from vehicle.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So with the Milan Landy has it got the same feature as the jackel where you have to put the ammo in inventory and will it use the jav tubes or have you made Milan tubes for it?. Keep up the good work can't wait to get my hands on them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, J. Davs said:

So with the Milan Landy has it got the same feature as the jackel where you have to put the ammo in inventory and will it use the jav tubes or have you made Milan tubes for it?. Keep up the good work can't wait to get my hands on them.

 

The WMIK (Milan) has Milan tubes in inventory. In fact, the spare tubes are stored on the vehicle, so you can count visually how many you have left. 

The weapon is newly modelled from scratch in-house by Eotech [3CB] in beautiful detail.

 

mg4h3E2.jpg

 

We'll also be releasing to our 3CB BAF Weapons pack, at a later date, an infantry deployed version of the Milan which will be able to share the same tubes.

Just check behind you before firing...that's all I'm saying.  ;-)

  • Like 18

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, UK_Apollo said:

 

The WMIK (Milan) has Milan tubes in inventory. In fact, the spare tubes are stored on the vehicle, so you can count visually how many you have left. 

The weapon is newly modelled from scratch in-house by Eotech [3CB] in beautiful detail.

 

mg4h3E2.jpg

 

We'll also be releasing to our 3CB BAF Weapons pack, at a later date, an infantry deployed version of the Milan which will be able to share the same tubes.

Just check behind you before firing...that's all I'm saying.  ;-)

Sounds good is there a hint there with an infantry Milan that there will be a tripod for the Milan/Javlin ;P

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh boy, it looks soo great!! Keep it up!

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, andy1 said:

Don't forget shotguns on backpacks that you can use emoji6.png
 

 

Oh I haven't, I was just working on a mission using the awesome VSM gear, looking at the breacher vest with the small shotgun on the back wishing it was useable like yours is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, UK_Apollo said:

 

The WMIK (Milan) has Milan tubes in inventory. In fact, the spare tubes are stored on the vehicle, so you can count visually how many you have left. 

The weapon is newly modelled from scratch in-house by Eotech [3CB] in beautiful detail.

We'll also be releasing to our 3CB BAF Weapons pack, at a later date, an infantry deployed version of the Milan which will be able to share the same tubes.

Just check behind you before firing...that's all I'm saying.  ;-)

Your vehicles are certainly the gold standard of vehicles available for arma.... all the quality of RHS plus extra (and ACE compatible) content

 

Is the screenshot you linked of the WMIK with the Jav tube attached to the sand channel similar? I.e if there are Jav tubes in the inventory they appear and disappear if there isn't?

 

Either way its a really cool aesthetic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, TheLimbo365 said:

Is the screenshot you linked of the WMIK with the Jav tube attached to the sand channel similar? I.e if there are Jav tubes in the inventory they appear and disappear if there isn't?

 

 

Yes, the WMIK HMG/GMG carries a Javelin strapped to the side which disappears when removed for use.

 

Disclaimer: all screenshots/features subject to change pending final testing/QA, value of investments can go up as well as down, calls charged at standard network rate plus 35p/min, no AI were harmed* in the making of this mod.  * alternative fact

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, J. Davs said:

Sounds good is there a hint there with an infantry Milan that there will be a tripod for the Milan/Javlin ;P

 

Yes, a tripod version of the Javelin is on the backlog

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Brilliant work lads. The 4th Infantry Brigade are looking forward to using them!

Edited by Flynn [4thIB]
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, J. Davs said:

If the wimiks look this good I wonder what the (R)wimiks look like hmmm 

Answered on the previous page, 5th Jan.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking splendid as always lads!

 

I've always wondered if it's possible to attach a Javelin onto something like a WMIK. Obviously it can be fitted to a tripod and they did it with the Milan..

 

Obviously it hasn't been done yet - maybe because we're in that era where there isn't much of a need for AT.. or maybe it's unfeasible. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Land Rovers look amazing and i think they'll complement the Jackals well. I've been hoping for a Snatch for a while and I'm happy to see someone finally put one in ArmA 3. So thank you and i look forward to getting to play around with the LRs :smile_o:

 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×