Is the warrior meant to have a 6 round mag on the canon? Seems strange, using ACE, ACRE, CBA etc with 3CB Vehicles.

Yes. It replicates the real life L21A1 RARDEN cannon as best that we can. In reality it has two 3 round clips loaded.

Rarden is loaded manually with three-round clips. Each three-round clip is loaded into the magazine as a unit, similar to the 5-round clips of the Bofors 40 mm cannon. The magazine can hold two 3-round clips at a time. This limits its capacity to fire in automatic mode to 6 rounds.

It is the same on the Scimitar.

Having trouble with the custom key mapping  - am trying to change the sensor range in the BAF vehicles (the Bulldog etc (&I'm assuming the same key set also applies to the Apache) - Tried using Alt + ], but not getting any response. I'm running TFAR too & tried removing the switch SW radio control as it's also alt + ], but still not working. In terms of the custom key set which is the number I'm trying to remap? Thx

If you are referring to the vanilla radar stuff, the default hotkey to change panel mode is right ctrl + whatever key brings up the panel, not alt. You'll want to expand that to left ctrl, as with all vanilla hotkeys, but otherwise it works fine for me. Not sure what other sensor range you could be talking about, as the radar texture for the 3d modelled panel isn't animated.

Bulldogs shouldn't have any radar btw.

hey i have a question i know this is a infantry mod but is there a chance that you guys are going to make a challenger 2 main battle tank for 3CB Vehicles in the future?

Very unlikely as we don't have a model, also we are an infantry based unit so it doesn't fit in with our MO

Hi fellas. Just wondering what the point of the extra pilot camera (LCtrl + Right Click) is in the Apache? Doesn't seem to be controllable at all besides zoom level, and I can't seem to use a laser designator with it. Is it really just a 41x zoom front camera for the pilot's use?

My guess would be that this was something that's been added to the vanilla helo we inherit from since the Apache was created.

On 6/12/2020 at 8:43 PM, SushiJaguar said:

Hi fellas. Just wondering what the point of the extra pilot camera (LCtrl + Right Click) is in the Apache? Doesn't seem to be controllable at all besides zoom level, and I can't seem to use a laser designator with it. Is it really just a 41x zoom front camera for the pilot's use?

This is a view of the gunners camera. This should show what your gunner is aiming at.

G'day 3CB Mod team,

I was wondering if there is a way to make the Vanilla game cargo containers usable with your MAN cargo trucks? Is ther a command that can be put into the Init or are your Cargo Containers set up differently to Vanilla?

Looking forward to what ever you guys deliver next. Keep up the good work.

@wansec_6 Unfortunately not.  The containers are not attached to the vehicle, they are actually part of the vehicle model that is hidden when the container is not loaded.  A little bit of scripting swaps the real container for the unhidden vehicle container at the start of the loading process.

Having trouble with the navy Merlins the 18 GPMG and the CSAR in particular. I am am unable to load a helo with two sections plus flight crew, even though there are enough seats. 6 seats on the left side remain empty. 

Confirmed. Will be fixed for the next update. Thanks.

Just out of curiosity. Is the mod development dead, or just infrequent updates (you know cause people have irl lives lol)?

Love the mod btw

Infrequent updates due to RL time. Mod development is going on behind the scenes, just nothing has made it to community release yet. We are focusing on fixing a number of reported issues such as mortars and ace, redoing all of the pylons on all vehicles, plus adding servicing / reloading / refueling abilities to a lot of vehicles etc... It all goes through in-house testing first. I have no idea as to the scheduled release dates. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, evrik said:

Infrequent updates due to RL time. Mod development is going on behind the scenes, just nothing has made it to community release yet. We are focusing on fixing a number of reported issues such as mortars and ace, redoing all of the pylons on all vehicles, plus adding servicing / reloading / refueling abilities to a lot of vehicles etc... It all goes through in-house testing first. I have no idea as to the scheduled release dates. 

Thanks for the clarification evrik 🙂

On 1/25/2020 at 5:34 AM, evrik said:

Yes. It replicates the real life L21A1 RARDEN cannon as best that we can. In reality it has two 3 round clips loaded.

Rarden is loaded manually with three-round clips. Each three-round clip is loaded into the magazine as a unit, similar to the 5-round clips of the Bofors 40 mm cannon. The magazine can hold two 3-round clips at a time. This limits its capacity to fire in automatic mode to 6 rounds.

It is the same on the Scimitar.

Hi,

I know you're trying to replicate the real-life L21A1 RARDEN. However, it looks really strange in-game, since the model you used is the BAE's Warrior Upgrade turret with a CT40 40mm autocannon, so do you have any plans to replace this turret which is supposed to have? Or make a version that has the 40mm autocannon? I know that the Warrior Upgrade Project is already killed by MoD now, and the final winner is Lockheed Martin's turret rather than BAE's,  but I'd love to see one in-game. 

What happens if you give your vehicles to the AI? The default vehicle spawned in does not have vehicle ammo in the vehicle, meaning AI can't reload right? It makes it quite the hassle for anyone seeing as you have to manually load it in in-game which cost precious time or it requires some hefty scripting.

I love the mod though I just wondered if there's a solution for this?

There is only ever one belt in the vehicle weapon. The rest is stored in the inventory of the vehicle and is drawn from the inventory when you reload the weapon. This should spawn in the vehicle. The AI can reload using the system just fine. Using our system, you can remove belts from the back of the vehicle to share between vehicles in the field or reload gpmgs from the commander weapons etc...

I'm pleased to announce version 10.2 of 3CB BAF Vehicles

CHANGE LOG VERSION 10.2

• Added pylons to Wildcat, Apache and Reaper
  • Integrated pylon weapon selection into the servicing/logistics menu
  • Added ability to specify preset pylons to be added/removed via a missionNamespace variable (UK3CB_BAF_Vehicles_Servicing_PylonPresets)
  • Added ability to restrict the pylon rearm between unrestricted (default and existing behaviour), presets only, and current armament only
  • Added ability to specify a whitelist/blacklist of pylon armaments per-point
  • Added CRV7 General Purpose Flechette(GPF) ammo
  • Improved weapon positioning on all pylons
  • Improved handling of Warrior
  • Improved exit locations from rear of Warrior
  • Improved flight dynamics of Reaper
  • Added "convertible" option to MAN truck
  • Added servicing menu to Panama
  • Fixed driver error on Snatch
  • Improved rear top cover on Snatch
  • Added cargo version of the Chinook
  • Improved engine and tyre noise on Husky
  • Like 3

I have a curious thing happening to the Husky, no AI seems to want to fire their rifles at the gunner? Is this intentional?

good day to you, gentlemen. missiles UK3CB_BAF_PylonRack_4Rnd_Hellfire_K[0] are constantly missing the lased targets (having lanched from Apache with buddy lasing from the Watchkeeper drone) with all LOAL options, 10-50 meters. only about one missile in 8 launches hits.
on a contrary, rhs_mag_AGM114K_4 hits 6 times from 8 with buddy lasing. I think something is not working quite right.

laser code is 1111 in both cases, on both aircrafts

Ive been playing an Antistasi Community version 2.5.3 with 3CB BAF modset since around september 2021. I've been playing on and off and are not sure if there have been updates to 3CB BAF in the mean time. Last few days I notided I somehow included 3CB Factions in the modset and it started to complain about missing RHS SAF. After I fixed that (remove 3CB Factions from the mods to be loaded) and loaded the mission I got an error message of "Bad vehicle type UK3CB_CHC_C_B_MED" as I spawned in the world. Has that been a classname that was part of the mods in the past? As I can't find anything similar in the editor asset list. Judging by the naming it comes close to a Chinook model. But they have a different classname. Can anybody explain this?

RHS SAF was added as a Faction pack requirement in the last update to Steam as it now makes use of some equipment from the RHS pack. I will also be using more of it for future updates for other factions. As for that classname error it is a medical backpack for the Chernarus Civilians faction - the red medical assault pack. It has been there for years now, so I am not sure why you are suddenly seeing that error.

• Like 1