No it wasn’t. BIs announcement of the tanks DLC and the improvements they announced slowed our progress / added the question of should we hold off and wait for the upgrades.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As Andy says, we are waiting to see what new functions and capabilities come with the tank DLC. The interior modelling is also currently in the process of being finished off as well. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, evrik said:

As Andy says, we are waiting to see what new functions and capabilities come with the tank DLC. The interior modelling is also currently in the process of being finished off as well. 

Ah i see! Keep up the great work :)

On 4/1/2018 at 9:54 PM, fanatic72 said:

Hey there! Our unit found a bug with the new Bulldog vehicles. I can't tell if it's solely because of 3CB vehicles mod or a combination with other mods as we use plenty others but the bug is this:

Anytime someone enters one of the "firing from vehicles" position in the back of the GPMG woodland Bulldog it raises the weapon of every player on the server and enters their scope view. Happens everytime you do that with every single player.

Confirmed. Thanks for the report. We'll have to see why it is happening and find a fix.

• Like 4

Are you guys planning on adding support for the new ACRE vehicle racks/intercoms?

Believe they're currently only on the Dev branch. I'm guessing you can add ACRE compatibility without it being a dependency for the mod?

Hey man, no plans at the moment. Haven't looked at what is coming in the Dev Branch. Busy trying to fix a few things across all packs, add one or two new things, and roll out some supporting Mechanized Units out to go with the Bulldog. If you have any information you can point us towards, I guess we can have a look at what is involved. With luck, as the ACRE team is hopefully adding the feature to BIS vehicles, it will be directly inherited by ours.

19 minutes ago, evrik said:

Hey man, no plans at the moment. Haven't looked at what is coming in the Dev Branch. Busy trying to fix a few things across all packs, add one or two new things, and roll out some supporting Mechanized Units out to go with the Bulldog. If you have any information you can point us towards, I guess we can have a look at what is involved. With luck, as the ACRE team is hopefully adding the feature to BIS vehicles, it will be directly inherited by ours.

They did add it to BIS vehicles but it didn't seem to work through inheritance with our vehicles.

It's fairly simple to add though :)

http://acre2.idi-systems.com/wiki/frameworks/vehicle-racks

• Thanks 1

hey guys just thought id let you know in he snatch landrover when you try to turn in to the vehicle you seem to fall out the back ive heard a few others had the same problem and i dont know if it is happening on any other vehicles but yeah, ill put a link below to show you :p.

Hmm, that's a new one. Not sure why that is happening. We'll take a look and try and repeat the issue. Can you confirm the mods you are running? I see at the start there are some mod warnings. Thanks.

Hey guys, noticed an issue with the GPMG's on the commander seats of the Jackals & Coyotes where when you ADS the iron sight seems to disappear. The issue isn't present on the Merlin's, landies or bulldogs.

There is also an error message when both the bulldogs are selected.

Noticed it with our unit's set of mods loaded but tested with only 3CB + CBA loaded and the issue persisted.

Imgur link with collection of pictures of the issues https://imgur.com/a/1IanQY5

Cheers!

Thanks for the report. The issues reported were caused by the Tank DLC and have all been fixed on our Dev build. It is currently undergoing testing on our servers ahead of release.

• Like 3

On 10/05/2018 at 8:55 PM, evrik said:

Thanks for the report. The issues reported were caused by the Tank DLC and have all been fixed on our Dev build. It is currently undergoing testing on our servers ahead of release.

Brilliant news!

Hello 3cb Mod Team, I was wondering if it would be even possible to place the left and right panels that was introduced in the jets dlc onto two mfds inside the AH-1. So this would enable you to cycle through sensor, gps, cameras etc? Would make it a little bit more authentic and definitely unique from any other mod out there. (just an idea).

Not a bad suggestion, however anything new like that won't make the next release. We are finishing off fixing issues in the weapons and vehicles packs caused by the latest DLC, plus one or two small additions. Getting the packs working again has to be priority at the moment.

• Like 5

i am face a problem which is there is a log "bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles/APC_Tracked_01_base_F/MFD/MFD_Gunner_Ammolndicator_Main_Armament/Draw/Main_Armament_Ammo_Type_1.text", when i putting FV432  into a mission.

is that a bug or my mod file is crash?

Thank you:)

It's a bug caused by the Tank DLC update to the game. We've fixed it - and a considerable number of others - in our in-house Dev build. It will be removed in the next update to the packs. 

• Like 1

lol i've talking about the mod to a friend today to think about the next release and boom release nice 3cb ;) but still waiting for the scimitar :(

I'm very please to announce that version 7.3 of  BAF Vehicles is now available.

New to version 7: Offshore Raiding Craft, along with a list of updates to our existing vehicles.

For full details of this and all our mods, please visit our website at https://3cbmod.wordpress.com/released-mods/3cb-baf-vehicles/

CHANGE LOG VERSION 7.3

Bulldog

Added: EDEN enabled TI in RWS turret

Fixed: Cargo proxy position causing passenger feet showing through floor

Fixed: Cargo seat animation twisting after player turns back in from FFV

Fixed: Flag not disappearing upon destruction of vehicle

Fixed: FFV turn out bug causing map-wide player weapons to raise

Fixed: HMG Fire Control System and ranging

Fixed: L7A2 zeroing

Fixed: MFD error introduced by Tank DLC

Fixed: Missing front and rear number plates

Fixed: Missing cupola shadow

Fixed: Zoom level on rear FFV when turned in

Updated: RWS turret elevation

Updated: Tracks and engine adjustments to incorporate Tank DLC changes

Jackal / Coyote

Fixed: Commander optics issue introduced by Tank DLC

Fixed: Flag not disappearing upon vehicle destruction

Fixed: Fringing effect on mirrors and screens

Fixed: Jackal HMG Woodland LOD4-5 stretched vertice upon destruction

Fixed: L134 and L111 ammo animation

Fixed: Suspension / Physx. Vehicle no longer dips beneath ground. Wheels move up on springs.

Fixed: Missing Muzzle Flash on L111a1

Fixed: Missing selection "otochlaven" on Coyote P HMG Woodland

Fixed: Mistake in model.cfg preventing main weapon not disappearing upon vehicle destruction

Removed: Temporary named selection left in previous commit

Land Rover

Fixed: Clan logo on Soft Top hidden on strip down

Fixed: Commander optics issue introduced by Tank DLC

Fixed: Flag not disappearing upon vehicle destruction

Fixed: Fringing effect on mirrors and screens

Fixed: Incorrect disableSoundAttenuation parameter in MainTurret

Fixed: Snatch turn in animation bug

Fixed: WMIK mirrors appeared white in Gunner and Cargo LODs

Removed: Unnecessary stabilisation from searchlight turret to fix viewpoint orientation on rotation when vehicle is parked on a slope.

Updated: Soft Top ACE cargo capacity increased from 6 to 8

Merlin

Removed: Unneeded legacy crew

Vehicle Weapons

Added: Cold War period section supplies to logistics module

Added: GPMG WMIK compatibility with servicing. Now replenishes inventory ammunition

Added: Pylon weapons

Fixed: Apache 30mm gatling gun config error

Fixed: Compatibility with ACE3 and Logistics Menu for loading of crates into vehicle

Fixed: FCS on L111a1 and L134a1 weapons

Fixed: Hellfire UI

Fixed: Hellfire L

Fixed: Ownership issue with Apache pilot pylon weapons

Fixed: Servicing Menu for vehicles with empty pylons causing a 'stuck' rearming bug

Fixed: Sound occlusion

Removed: Invalid CfgPatches entries

Updated: L7 belt weight

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

I think the steam version might be missing a few .pbo's or at least the Steam Workshop addon @3CB BAF Units (RHS compatibility) might need an update?

11:13:50 Warning Message: Addon 'UK3CB_BAF_Units_RHS' requires addon 'UK3CB_BAF_Vehicles_Chinook'
11:15:00 Warning Message: Addon 'UK3CB_BAF_Units_RHS' requires addon 'UK3CB_BAF_Vehicles_Hercules'

False alarm: Found them in the BAF vehicles optionals folder!

1 hour ago, [kh]jman said:

I think the steam version might be missing a few .pbo's or at least the Steam Workshop addon @3CB BAF Units (RHS compatibility) might need an update?

11:13:50 Warning Message: Addon 'UK3CB_BAF_Units_RHS' requires addon 'UK3CB_BAF_Vehicles_Chinook'
11:15:00 Warning Message: Addon 'UK3CB_BAF_Units_RHS' requires addon 'UK3CB_BAF_Vehicles_Hercules'

False alarm: Found them in the BAF vehicles optionals folder!

Yea not a false alarm. The whole idea of putting this on Steam Workshop is easy access for users and server admins.

Nothing upsets more the schedule of the coop event then trying to explain to some twenty people that before logging on to the server they must first copy paste four files from folder A to folder B. You can imagine what kind of clusterf...... it could become. I ve been there, done that.

Thanks and regards.

Yes agreed. I'm not sure why the Chinook and Hercules would be optional pbo's anyway. I'm guessing they might have been moved to the optional folder in error during distribution to the Steam Workshop.

Perhaps a 3CB dev might clarify please?