Very Nice to see an update, in the repo I see a chinook and Hercules has been there for some time, is this going public or just staying in your repo?

The Chinook and Hercules are BAF reskins of the excellent RHS models.   They're free for anyone to use.

They're in the optional folder, as we don't wish to make a BAF vehicles dependent on RHS by default.

• Like 1

Lads, congrats on the new release - was hoping the scimitar might have made it in ? Is that nearing being ready ?

Interior is currently being worked on. We are waiting to see what goodies the Tank DLC brings us for that particular vehicle.

• Like 9

6 hours ago, evrik said:

Interior is currently being worked on. We are waiting to see what goodies the Tank DLC brings us for that particular vehicle.

Will the Scimitar support Cage Armor or is that something that will be looked into down the line after Tanks DLC?

Hi 3CB team. Thanks for the update.

I do still seem to be getting this pop-up script error:

L78Q7ZE.jpg

Assuming this one might be Weapons related? Would make sense based on the error. I posted this one along with another a few months back and seem to recall being told they were Vehicles related (the other one is fixed now though from what I can tell so far so thanks for that). Knowing you guys it’s probably on your radar but if not I figured it can’t hurt to post it again. If useful, I do have some missions it reliably shows up in if you are interested, though they do require a few additional mods. Anyway, just wanted to bring it to your attention.

Bulldog is very nice and an extremely useful asset!!

Only have 3 points of feedback for it:

1. Gunner's seat should be called Commander's seat
  2. The Mk. 3 variant when given the WRAP 2 ERA package was given a new engine that enabled it to keep up with the warrior so the top speed should be 72 km/h
  3. The GPMG turret shouldn't be fully stabilised

Everything else regarding the 432 is extremely well done! Can't wait to see what you're bringing to the table with the 107!! 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Hamakaze said:

Will the Scimitar support Cage Armor or is that something that will be looked into down the line after Tanks DLC?

The guys have a model of one with cage armour and Lifetap had created a custom work around but this was all prior to BI tanks DLC cage armour announcement. Obviously with BIs release and sometimes their lack of supporting documentation for the modding community I’m sure we will try and incorporate it but how long it will take we are not sure. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@HeroesandvillainsOS: The issue is caused by the static weapons. They are part of the weapons pack. It's on the list for the next update to that pack. Units will probably be released next though to go with the Bulldog (i.e. mechanized sections).

• Like 1

10 hours ago, charlie1210 said:

Only have 3 points of feedback for it:

1. Gunner's seat should be called Commander's seat
  2. The Mk. 3 variant when given the WRAP 2 ERA package was given a new engine that enabled it to keep up with the warrior so the top speed should be 72 km/h
  3. The GPMG turret shouldn't be fully stabilised

Thanks for the feedback.

Do you have a reference source for your quoted top speed and the stabilised gun ?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, charlie1210 said:

The Mk. 3 variant when given the WRAP 2 ERA package was given a new engine that enabled it to keep up with the warrior so the top speed should be 72 km/h

ERA isn't part of the standard Mk.3 (Bulldog) upgrade. It was a special TES modification made for vehicles going to Iraq. 99% of Bulldogs never carried ERA

The stated aim of the drive train upgrade: to keep the FV430 up to speed with Warrior, CR2, AS90 etc. only considered the standard vehicle, without the later decision to carry additional weight of appliqué armour, EMU, ECM etc.

Then again, an up-armoured Warrior doesn't do the previous 70+ kph road speed either. Because with all the TES(H) kit on them, they weigh 32+ tonnes instead of 25.5.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, lifetap said:

Thanks for the feedback.

Do you have a reference source for your quoted top speed and the stabilised gun ?

I had read a detailed report on the bulldog which ironically enough i can't locate at the moment. Figures :dozingoff: Regarding the stabilisation, the GPMG turret is hand cranked and shouldn't be stabilised (much like the jackal/coyote).  The variant with the Enforcer is stabilised so no feedback necessary there,

1 hour ago, da12thMonkey said:

ERA isn't part of the standard Mk.3 (Bulldog) upgrade. It was a special TES modification made for vehicles going to Iraq. 99% of Bulldogs never carried ERA

The stated aim of the drive train upgrade: to keep the FV430 up to speed with Warrior, CR2, AS90 etc. only considered the standard vehicle, without the later decision to carry additional weight of appliqué armour, EMU, ECM etc.

Then again, an up-armoured Warrior doesn't do the previous 70+ kph road speed either. Because with all the TES(H) kit on them, they weigh 32+ tonnes instead of 25.5.

I can't argue with the experts! It has been a while since I've looked into it and i admit i could have it the wrong way around, thanks for setting it straight. 

Thanks for the update guys, few things I have noticed, getting some weird bugs in Eden when placing the baf apache, after placing an Apache and rotating it,  i lose all camera control via mouse and keyboard and have to restart the editor, and a few times when I lost camera control and my whole screen also went black apart from the Eden UI, another thing I have noticed is the pylon options for the Apache are missing the wingtip aa pylons

I can’t comment about the bugs you’re getting that’s something we will have to look into. With regards to the “missing” AA wingtip pylon if you go back a page in this thread you will see a discussion and supporting evidence as to why we haven’t put them in and why we won’t be putting them in. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Hey guys,

Thanks for the update, I've run some tests on the dynamic loadout and found this:
If I equip the CRV-7 on the Apache they will always end up being pilot controlled, no matter what I select in the pylons settings. Furthermore, the CRV-7-PG HEISAP do not show up anywhere to control, neither pilot nor gunner have them.

Also, I love the description text on the CRV-7 in the loadout menu, really facilitates the choice of weapons. However, the formatting particularly the <br/> doesn't work there and it says they are used on the Wildcat only but as far as I'm aware they are used on the Apache as well and obviously you can carry them on the Apache ingame.

Cheers!

runy888

Thanks for the feedback. We'll take a look.

• Like 1

Sounds like you may have a corrupted or incomplete download that has messed up the textures. I'd suggest a fresh download, unless others can confirm the problem as well and therefore it might have been caused by the build process. No else has mentioned it though. We are currently using the release candidate on our own servers and the WMIKs have correctly textured weapon systems. Also, is it just the Land Rovers in your version of the pack? The other vehicles largely share weapon systems / textures etc... do they display okay?

Can you please give us a list of mods you are running and the exact circumstances that they appear white in.  A video or images would be amazing. Thanks.

Hey! Thanks for the bulldog among other things. It greatly enhances gameplay potential!

Thanks man, glad you like it. The Units will be done in the near future. That way you'll be able to put down mechanized sections. We just need to fix a couple of issues regarding them overwriting other unit voices with BAF accents. There are a few other things as well that need attention.

Great work as always fellas.  Really enjoying the new bulldogs.  And as always, thanks for the tremendous amount of functionality you guys add in your packs.  Your servicing and logistics hubs should be standard additions for all unit packs.  Such a great tool for groups.

• Like 2

Hey there! Our unit found a bug with the new Bulldog vehicles. I can't tell if it's solely because of 3CB vehicles mod or a combination with other mods as we use plenty others but the bug is this:

Anytime someone enters one of the "firing from vehicles" position in the back of the GPMG woodland Bulldog it raises the weapon of every player on the server and enters their scope view. Happens everytime you do that with every single player.

Thanks for the report, we'll check it out. Could you possibly provide a list of the mods you are running as well? It would be a big help. We haven't had this reported or experienced it ourselves, so as you say, it could be a combination of mods causing it.