12 hours ago, tom.tucka said:

Would be cool if we can get this in the arsenal so we can spawn them already folded

The option to pre-fold, without using script commands, will be in the next update.

It was slightly more complicated than just folding the tail/rotor, because the armed variants also needed to have their ramps closed and gunners locked out from the gun position.

So, it's available in the Eden Editor under the vehicle Attributes:

jbh3Hmx.png

• Like 4

@Nick Seafort Thanks that all works perfectly, only issue I'm having now is I cant access the Logistics menu from inside Vanilla or other mod vehicles eg RHS, you can use the infantry system to load it onto the ground and then move it to the ace cargo as a player but that doesn't allow loading the of a crates contents into the vanilla vehicle inventory space like you can with baf vehicles?

The best unit mod in ARMA keeps getting better.  Love the ability to use your fantastic logistics hub for non 3CB vehicles.  Outstanding!!!

• Like 3

6 hours ago, SnakeDocc said:

@Nick Seafort Thanks that all works perfectly, only issue I'm having now is I cant access the Logistics menu from inside Vanilla or other mod vehicles eg RHS, you can use the infantry system to load it onto the ground and then move it to the ace cargo as a player but that doesn't allow loading the of a crates contents into the vanilla vehicle inventory space like you can with baf vehicles?

I've created a limited number of "compatibility patches" for 3rd party content (such as RHS) to add access to the Logistics and Servicing Menus, based selfishly upon the vehicles and mods that we use within 3CB ;) However, you can add access to any vehicle by including the appropriate following snippet in the vehicle's init:

//Air Servicing
this addAction ["Servicing Menu", {if (player getVariable ["uk3cb_baf_vehicle_servicing_pylonsUI", false]) then {createDialog "UK3CB_Servicing_Pylons_GUI_Dialog"} else {createDialog "UK3CB_Servicing_GUI_Dialog"}}, nil, 4, false, true, "", "[vehicle player] call UK3CB_BAF_Vehicles_Weapons_fnc_can_service_air_vehicle", 10];

//Ground Servicing
this addAction ["Servicing Menu", {if (player getVariable ["uk3cb_baf_vehicle_servicing_pylonsUI", false]) then {createDialog "UK3CB_Servicing_Pylons_GUI_Dialog"} else {createDialog "UK3CB_Servicing_GUI_Dialog"}}, nil, 4, false, true, "", "[vehicle player] call UK3CB_BAF_Vehicles_Weapons_fnc_can_service_ground_vehicle", 10];

//Logistics
this addAction ["Logistics Menu", {createDialog "UK3CB_Logistics_GUI_Dialog"}, nil, 3.99, false, true, "", "[vehicle player] call UK3CB_BAF_Vehicles_Weapons_fnc_can_load_vehicle", 10];

This is also on my list of things to be included/improved in our documentation :)

• Like 2

Couple of minor issues with the soft top landrovers, when you break them down for transport the unit insignia still floats where the doors should be, the flag floats above the model and the bonnet can open up through the windscreen. 

But those are just very minor issues in what is an amazing addon pack. 

Thank you so much for all the work you guys have put into it. Looking forward to whatever new goodies you have planned for us 

Thanks again.

Thanks JD.

Flag and bonnet were known about and not considered important enough to worry about as the player can lower the flag and bonnet before strip down.

The clan logo will be added to our bug tracker for fixing.

• Like 1

Hello,

I'd like to make a suggestion regarding the Merlin; Would it be possible for the guys sitting next to the doors / on armed versions the door gunners to lean out of the aircraft door and look down in order to direct the pilot when slingloading or landing in confined space like it is being done in real life? The gunners would then be unable to use their guns and if while leans out of the door with the winch, ACE fastroping would not be available.

This feature would help create some realistic flight scenarios with your beautiful helicopter and it would just look dope as well.
Thank you for your continuous work on those great mods!

Best regards,

runy

• Like 1

Hello guys, appreciate all the hard work you fellas are putting into the mod and was wondering if there is any future plans to implement a wildcat along the terms of a more relistic light CAS version as in this link and picture. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AgustaWestland_AW159_Wildcat#/media/File:AAC_Wildcat_Mk1_MOD_45162204.jpg

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10159298388375615&id=318319690614

• Like 1

Thanks for the links Mcnab, pretty cool stuff isn't it.

Yes, we've had this on our To Do list for quite some time, but other things always seem to take priority. So it may happen one day, but no promises on that.

• Like 1

Is there a reason the apache is so dark? I know it's a darker green, but in-game its almost black?

agusta-westland-merlin-hc3-with-apache-a

c6715292cb374f848782989ca77a10eb.jpg

Like all of our vehicles, the Apache is set up to use hidden textures / selections, so if you want to reskin it to something you are happier with, you can. The original textures can be grabbed from Arma 2 and redone to your liking. I am certain that if you, or anyone else, comes up with something more acceptable to the community, we'd be happy to include it in the pack as a replacement. Likewise with the Wildcat CAS, we'd love to add the door guns. However, at some point we have to weigh up spending a lot of time working on adding / upgrading the same released vehicles over and over to cover everyone's requests, ending up with version 10, v15, v20+ of the Apache or Wildcat, or we can work on adding more vehicles at v1 to the pack, i.e. Scimitar, Foxhound, Bulldog, Rhib, Ridgback, Mastiff, Wolfhound, Warrior, Husky, Panther, Puma, Chinook, Pinzgauer, F35, and so the list goes on.

• Like 15

Can't disable vehicle safety. Tried to remap key, assign it to mouse key - no luck. Tested on Jackals and Coyotes with ACE3.

Can you confirm that you are pressing, F, to change the fire mode of the weapon? It is not removed via ACE3. Also, have you tried any of the other vehicles. It would be good to know if the issue is just present on the Jackals / Coyotes.

• Like 1

Evrik didn't specifically say so, but just to confirm, taking the safety off the vehicle weapons is working fine for us and all in our group, with or without @ace3.

So it's likely to be a conflict (mod or key binds) only for you bl2ck dog. We'll try to help you resolve it though.

Hi Folks,

Using it this weekend myself as well (H&V's incredible Inshallah mission)  - with ACE on the Jackals/Coyotes - no issues with "F"...

Thanks for all the great content...

Regards,
Scott

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, scottb613 said:

Hi Folks,

Using it this weekend myself as well (H&V's incredible Inshallah)  - with ACE on the Jackals/Coyotes - no issues with "F"...

Thanks for all the great content...

Regards,
Scott

:) Thanks for playing. Yeah it's working fine for me too. Hey Scott, I haven't had a chance to check, so since we're here. Are 3CB CAS choppers (you know, the AI piloted ones available as support) firing for you with the latest 3CB update now? Assuming so, but like I said, since we're here in the proper thread, can't hurt to ask.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, HeroesandvillainsOS said:

:) Thanks for playing. Yeah it's working fine for me too. Hey Scott, I haven't had a chance to check, so since we're here. Are 3CB CAS choppers (you know, the AI piloted ones available as support) firing for you with the latest 3CB update now? Assuming so, but like I said, since we're here in the proper thread, can't hurt to ask.

Hi H&V,

Hah - DOH - I forgot to check that aspect - running around as a little (4) man squad trying to keep the mayhem in check - really like those darn little Land Rovers - too... I'll try to remember this weekend when I get in...

:thumb:

Regards,

Scott

• Like 1

Ehm about the searchlight ... not only is it not movable but it is also blinding the pilot and copilot of the WildCat chopper variants.

The Changelog reported that this issue was fixed when its not?

Or am I doing something terribly wrong: I am just getting into the copilot seat pressing 0 and trying to make the searchlight work to no avail.

Cannot find a single chopper with a working searchlight   :down:

4 hours ago, helicopterenthusiast said:

Ehm about the searchlight ... not only is it not movable but it is also blinding the pilot and copilot of the WildCat chopper variants.

The Changelog reported that this issue was fixed when its not?

Or am I doing something terribly wrong: I am just getting into the copilot seat pressing 0 and trying to make the searchlight work to no avail.

Cannot find a single chopper with a working searchlight   :down:

Can you do me a favour please?

Hop in a Wildcat as pilot at night, switch on the lights ("L"), then move across to the copilot seat and try the searchlight.

Not saying that there isn't a bug because I can see the issue too, but there are multiple test configurations and you may have found something we didn't check (copilot operating the searchlight on the ground without a pilot present).

• Like 1

Thanks for the prompt reply.

Well I tried ordering the pilot to take off and start flying because maybe the searchlight only worked with the engine on but that didn't work either.

Now I have erased the addon and cannot make further tests (The choppers were all I needed). I had not pressed "L". That was the only difference while testing. Could that be causing such an issue?

Thanks again for the bug report, helicopterenthusiast.

It does appear to be a bug only present when the copilot activates the searchlight, before the pilot switches on the main lights with "L", caused by an inheritance issue with the BIS base helicopter.

I've now fixed this in our dev build to remove this edge case and it'll be in the next release.

• Like 4

Thank you!

Will wait for your next release :thumbsup:

Hey,

I downloaded your mod via steam and found out that ground vehicles do not have ammunations in them. In past I've used your mod via armaholic and haven't noticed such issue before. However, I'm not using BAF Weapons which might cause the issue if something has been changed for the latest patch? Other than that, outstanding work guys and thank you for all the work you've putted into this mod. 

-J