@michael poole  please put a full rpt on hastebin.com and post the link here.

2 minutes ago, michael poole said:

I keep getting this error with the new landies

Michael, I appreciate you're having issues, but can you please try and stop making multiple posts in the thread, keep it to one concise post which explains your issue. This makes it a lot easier to understand what your issue is and where it stems from. 

holy crap that customization is amazing.

@michael poole 

From your rpt it doesn't look like you are running the latest versions of all the 3CB mods?

This is what you should have:

3CB BAF Vehicles v 6.0.0

3CB BAF Units: v 4.1.0

3CB BAF Weapons v 2.1.0

3CB BAF Equipment v 2.1.0

6 hours ago, lifetap said:

We're considering it

That'd be sound move because it facilitates the download & installation for users as well as updates.

Consequently most of the big mods are now available on Steam, e.g. last year saw CUP, ACRE2, IFA3 and last month RHS joined the ranks.

Thanks in any case for your dedication; it shines through in the quality, authenticity and spectrum of your releases.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, UK_Apollo said:

@michael poole 

From your rpt it doesn't look like you are running the latest versions of all the 3CB mods?

This is what you should have:

3CB BAF Vehicles v 6.0.0

3CB BAF Units: v 4.1.0

3CB BAF Weapons v 2.1.0

3CB BAF Equipment v 2.1.0

Yeah i downloaded them all this morning mate lol im sure i did so you need all the mods for the vechiles to work right ??

Plus it works fine single player

In the Key folder for there is 2 one which is 4.1 n 4.01

13 minutes ago, michael poole said:

Yeah i downloaded them all this morning mate lol im sure i did so you need all the mods for the vechiles to work right ??

No you only need @cba_a3 for @3cb_baf_vehicles.

https://3cbmod.wordpress.com/released-mods/3cb-baf-vehicles/download-vehicles/

However, you are also running @3cb_baf_units, and that does require all the other mods and they must all be up-to-date on server and client (which it looks like your rpt shows they are not):

https://3cbmod.wordpress.com/released-mods/3cb-baf-units/download-units/

Check the readme.txt for each mod to verify it's version if you're not sure what you've got.

2 hours ago, UK_Apollo said:

No you only need @cba_a3 for @3cb_baf_vehicles.

https://3cbmod.wordpress.com/released-mods/3cb-baf-vehicles/download-vehicles/

However, you are also running @3cb_baf_units, and that does require all the other mods and they must all be up-to-date on server and client (which it looks like your rpt shows they are not):

https://3cbmod.wordpress.com/released-mods/3cb-baf-units/download-units/

Check the readme.txt for each mod to verify it's version if you're not sure what you've got.

I have 2 key files for the 3CB Vehicles files iv sorted it hahah 

So thanks for all the help today guys and well done on the new update well done 

Bloody great mod guys, attention to detail is the best one could hope for.

Can you let us all know ,what are the animation commands for the meat wagon. i.e have the lower strechers out for cut scenes etc.

i got the beacons to work nicely ,but how would you go about to have the siren on too, for AI use.

Once again the best mod out there, for me anyway.

Keep up the fantastic work.

• Like 2

I'm away from the PC right now, so unless someone else from the team does it in the meantime I'll post the animation commands in about 7 hours time.

I absolutely love your cars guys. And especially Milan Rover - amazing work. 

• Like 3

The next update i think should be either a Warrior, Scimitar, Chinook as your mods are great love them well done

23 minutes ago, michael poole said:

The next update i think should be either a Warrior, Scimitar, Chinook as your mods are great love them well done

I think that they'll produce content to meet the game play needs of 3 Commando Brigade first and foremost and since the commandos are a primarily light infantry force i wouldn't get your hopes up about seeing any of the heavy kit you mentioned anytime soon but i believe i did see a post about source files from burnes a while back so we might see something but again i wouldn't get your hopes up...

That said the land rovers were a nice surprise and were well implemented good job guys :satisfied:

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Hamakaze said:

I think that they'll produce content to meet the game play needs of 3 Commando Brigade first and foremost and since the commandos are a primarily light infantry force i wouldn't get your hopes up about seeing any of the heavy kit you mentioned anytime soon but i believe i did see a post about source files from burnes a while back so we might see something but again i wouldn't get your hopes up...

Burnes graciously gave 3CB the Foxhound, Husky, and Panther vehicles to add to their modset, so I'd say there's a very good chance those are next on the list.

And as someone else has mentioned....3CB is at the top of the list in my eyes when it comes to quality, functionality, and overall fun factor in the ARMA mod universe.  That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, michael poole said:

We're Marines.... We don't do tanks.....

• Like 2

7 hours ago, cdn_limey said:

Can you let us all know ,what are the animation commands for the meat wagon. i.e have the lower strechers out for cut scenes etc.

i got the beacons to work nicely ,but how would you go about to have the siren on too, for AI use.

Ambulance:

this animateDoor ['DoorsRear_Open', 1];                            // open rear doors

this animateSource ['Stretcher2', 1];                                    // extend Stretcher lower left

this animateSource ['Stretcher3', 1];                                    // extend Stretcher lower right

this animateSource ['Stretcher4', 1];                                    // fold-up Stretcher upper left

this animateSource ['Stretcher5', 1];                                    // fold-up Stretcher upper right

this animateSource ['Bonnet_Open', 1];                              // open bonnet

this animateSource ['Beacons', 1];                                      // turn-on blue lights*

[this] call UK3CB_BAF_Vehicles_LandRover_fnc_siren;     // turn on sirens

*The flashing blue lights have two settings to enable them to work during both day and night. At night, the full reflective shine is achieved by also switching on the vehicles headlights from the driver position.

• Like 1

got ya bergen, rifle and your oppos, who needs a smelly tank? but then going in as QRF to rescue a tracked scimitar, well that would be a good op to run...

• Like 2

Question..I downloaded the vehicles pack but all I get are the infantry and no vehicles..I am running just the vehicles and CBA.

Are the downloads wrong on the 3CB site or am I missing something? I re-checked and the folder says @3cb_baf_vehicles and the pbos are all vehicle related...very strange..I must be missing something. Any help would be great.

Edit...found them!..lol..(pounding my head on the desk)

Diesel