On 7/2/2017 at 1:34 AM, bravo93 said:

Looking splendid as always lads!

I've always wondered if it's possible to attach a Javelin onto something like a WMIK. Obviously it can be fitted to a tripod and they did it with the Milan..

Obviously it hasn't been done yet - maybe because we're in that era where there isn't much of a need for AT.. or maybe it's unfeasible. 

As you said, there havent been much need of AT   ... yet :)  im pretty sure we will see a need for it in a near future ;)

Eotech has done a great job in modelling the Milan - among other things. As Jdownward suggested, Eotech is showing off at least one of his other weapon and scope models in those images. As an aside, the Land Rovers are currently undergoing testing. We identified a number of issues in the first round and they are quickly being corrected (about 70% resolved thus far). We will then do a couple of more rounds to ensure any major issues are resolved ahead of future release. 

• Like 8

For anyone interested. Latest testing stream of the Landies (and other things). Please ignore any daftness.

• Like 11

OMG you can lie on the stretchers in the medical vehicles. Lol. That's so awesome. :) And the stretchers turn out too. Fantastic work guys.

Off to watch more of the video.

• Like 1

Is it just the medical landrovers that have sirens?

I believe the police landrovers have them as well.

• Like 5

Regarding the Merlin, is there any way of sticking your head outside of the vehicle when in first person. Is it a limitation of Arma or would it be possible?

12 minutes ago, OBrien said:

Regarding the Merlin, is there any way of sticking your head outside of the vehicle when in first person. Is it a limitation of Arma or would it be possible?

In some vanilla ArmA 3 helicopters and jets you can use ctrl+numpad 4 & 6 to move your head to the left and right. But I'm not sure it this applies to the BAF vehicles. Try it out

2 hours ago, OBrien said:

Do you mean to actually clip your head through the side of the vehicle model, or somehow have the ability to 'turn out' by opening a window / door? Also, I assume you are referring to the pilot / copilot position and not some random cargo seat in the rear?

13 hours ago, evrik said:

Do you mean to actually clip your head through the side of the vehicle model, or somehow have the ability to 'turn out' by opening a window / door? Also, I assume you are referring to the pilot / copilot position and not some random cargo seat in the rear?

Primarily in the two side door positions and on the ramp, having the ability to stick your head outside the aircraft to assist the pilot in landing when in first person. As if you were leaning out of the door.

The two seats at the rear are FFV turrets. Likewise the gpmg on the rear ramp is a turret. I don't think we'll be able to make them capable of leaning out of the aircraft. The gpmg gunner can freelook around the rear of the helicopter, and the FFV seats have some line of the sight. The pilot / copilot do have access to cameras on the panels in front of them, and the copilot can control the ball camera at the front of the helicopter. All of those can be used to build up a complete picture for the pilot.

I accept that others on here may know more about FFV turrets than I do though.

Serious testing is ongoing...............

Spoiler

BD16BF9C516FDB28A9865063EA11ED72B66FA47B (1920×1080)BC1C810645F4599D602007619837A887A0AB9D69 (1920×1080)

• Like 20

Looks like fun! How many of the civvies got squashed? :hyper:

None of course. I was driving an ambulance. :D

• Like 3

Having the sirens on just tops it of! :D :D

The Landies passed their final test. :-)

They'll be released, along with updates to our Weapons, Equipment and Units mods, fairly soon, hopefully sometime next week.

• Like 16

18 minutes ago, UK_Apollo said:

They'll be released, along with updates to our Weapons, Equipment and Units mods, fairly soon, hopefully sometime next week.

"No civilians were harmed in the making of these landrovers" I'm sure would be a lie if you were to say it. :)

I'm looking forward to the update. Thanks a lot 3CB team!

48 minutes ago, UK_Apollo said:

Yahoo!!

2 hours ago, HeroesandvillainsOS said:

"No civilians were harmed in the making of these landrovers" I'm sure would be a lie if you were to say it. :)

I'm looking forward to the update. Thanks a lot 3CB team!

Civilians harmed? Maybe. 3CB members? Definitely.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, UK_Apollo said:

Hey Mate

Regarding our PM for berets are they coming out with the updates as well