Blimey....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I guess we should feel flattered- it does look like it was only ever a concept (right?) but even so nuts to try it without permission

• Like 2

Yeah, you can remove the links OrLoK. I spoke to him and he has removed our images / logo. It turns out that it wasn't our work, he was merely using our promotional shots. Thanks for bringing it to our attention though. It is much appreciated.

• Like 4

Hello 3CB.

I was wondering or i should say Hoping that you could release a standalone version of the Apache Mod.

I love flying it its the most enjoyable of all the apache mods out there in my opinion.

say release a standalone with RAF & USA skins.

only reason i ask this is due to all the other vehicles in the modpack i am not sure the clan i am would adopt it. ( wich is a crying shame as i love all the vehicles in this modpack.).

Please make a dream come true :). 

The pbo's are separate in the mod folder so you can remove the ones you don't want.

You'll need

uk3cb_baf_vehicles_apache.pbo

uk3cb_baf_vehicles_weapons.pbo

In addition, the Apache has full hidden selection texture coverage so you can make your own custom skin to suit your Unit and apply it in game.

• Like 2

Hi 3CB team!
First off I want to say I love your work, the helicopters in particular are much appreciated since I am part of a british unit.

However I have a question for you. I have recently started pilot training for our unit, and I am not getting missile warnings of any sort for the Merlin and Wildcat, and only a visual cue for the Apache. Is this intentional or is something going wrong on my side?
I am new to arma and the arma modding scene so if there is any additional information you require just let me know.

Do you have you're radio sounds turned off the b*tching Betty uses the radio sounds so you need that on.

Andy's problably got the right answer for you TheXRuker.

From the readme:

"To hear the Bitching Betty, ensure that the volume slider for the radio in ArmA 3’s audio settings is turned on."

Presumably you're also not hearing "altitude" warnings either if you fly towards the ground?

But if that doesn't solve your problem, feel free to post back here and we'll look deeper.

That's fine we did exactly the same thing in testing prior to release.

• Like 1

Hey just wondering if anyone else is getting artifacts when operating the m240 from the commander seat of the coyote? when you get down to the last couple of rounds it starts producing artifacts and is at its worst when the gun is empty...

It's not something I've personally seen and I don't believe anyone else has reported the issue. I will check though. An image of the issue would help.

EDIT: Confirm. Not sure when that started happening! We'll have to look into that.

• Like 2

I've noticed the same problem as well. It is odd in appearance when it happens. Great mod though. I really hope you can get cleggy's Ridgeback MRAP updated and in the game. His port doesn't seem to work currently as I get shot through the glass by small arms fire and the M2 doesn't fire.

I've fixed the Coyote glitch today and it will be in the next Vehicles release.

any news on the wildcat self lasing being fixed?? also are u guys gonna be updated to cockpit copilot gunner of the apache for the next vehicles update ??

It appears that the laser interaction (just like our Javelin) is currently not working while using ACE3. We are waiting for their next update as hopefully the issues will be fixed. If you are having problems with it without using ACE3, please detail the problem. As for the Apache, I am not sure what you mean.

It appears that the laser interaction (just like our Javelin) is currently not working while using ACE3. We are waiting for their next update as hopefully the issues will be fixed. If you are having problems with it without using ACE3, please detail the problem. As for the Apache, I am not sure what you mean.

ok it is with ace the laser problem but its just with the wildcat the apache self lase is fine , and what i mean by updateing the copilot cockpit is this >>>>>15.jpg

instead of this >>>>>>>>

2912534326_57a24b3e4d_z.jpg?zz=1

Ah, then no, there are no plans to entirely remodel the inside of the apache cockpit. It would involve a lot of time and we have a ton of other stuff to get to initial release.

Trucks definitely. We have a MAN Truck model. The Challenger is just a case of securing a suitable model. We'd like to include it if we can. Current immediate plans for vehicles is to fix some bugs on the helicopters and Coyotes, ensure they use the same ammo / sounds so that you can swap ammo with infantry weapons (L7) and statics when needed. The next added vehicle will be a selection of Land Rovers, then probably an overhauled version of Cleggy's Ridgback, plus Mastiff and Wolfhound.

• Like 6

Would it be possible to add in the option for commanding the AI into the gunners seats in the coyotes/jackals? This would normally be done by pressing the unit Fkey, then 6 and finding the move to gunners seat option. Neither vehicle allows this option.

We can add loading AI into the gunner's seat to the backlog.

The new BAF units mod will have faction crew (ie in different camos) in our existing vehicles.

Would it be possible to add in the option for commanding the AI into the gunners seats in the coyotes/jackals? This would normally be done by pressing the unit Fkey, then 6 and finding the move to gunners seat option. Neither vehicle allows this option.

I'm not seeing this option on vanilla vehicles either though.

Can you give exact reproducible steps for the Hunter GMG please?

What I've tried:

Eden

Place 2 NATO units, grouped, 1 as player.

Place Hunter GMG.

Play Scenario.

F2 to select AI team mate.

Look at Hunter.

Press 6 to change menu.

This is what options I then see:

1. Open subordinate's inventory

2. Rearm at Hunter GMG

3. Inventory

4. Reload 6.5mm 100Rnd Mag

5. Sit down

6. Salute

Apollo try it with at least 4 Ai as the order Ai go through a vehicle is 1 is driver 2 is gunner 3 is commander and so on so if you told a single Ai to jump into a car he will jump into the driver seat but if that is occupied it would go to gunner. I Think this is what H&V is on about. (shoot me down if not XD)

So the steps I would do is.

Place fireteam down in editor.

Group to player.

Place hunter hmg.

Start mission.

Jump into driver seat.

F3, 6, i would imagen it would say "get in hunter hmg. Gunner" or something like that.

This is all based of stuff I used to do in Arma 3 beta when I wasnt In a group and played with AI teammates.

I'm not seeing this option on vanilla vehicles either though.

Can you give exact reproducible steps for the Hunter GMG please?

What I've tried:

Eden

Place 2 NATO units, grouped, 1 as player.

Place Hunter GMG.

Play Scenario.

F2 to select AI team mate.

Look at Hunter.

Press 6 to change menu.

This is what options I then see:

1. Open subordinate's inventory

2. Rearm at Hunter GMG

3. Inventory

4. Reload 6.5mm 100Rnd Mag

5. Sit down

6. Salute

They need to be inside the vehicle for the option to command them to the driver's seat or gunners seat to appear.

I can run a quick test with a vanilla Hunter later so you can see how it works by default. I generally just use mods like Burnes, 3CB, Massi and RHS and the only vehicles that have this issue are the coyotes/jackals. I don't use vanilla but I can see how that would be helpful so I'll pop back in later. Generally, I have me and the AI fill the vehicle first (so in a Foxhound, me and 5 AI). After getting to my destination, I ask 3 AI to dismount and then usually command the other 2 remaining AI in the vehicle to go to the driver and gunner seats so they can back us up in the truck while we do on our foot patrol.

I realize that's a convoluted test so I'll come back with a simpler and vanilla repro later.

• Like 1