hello chaps found a small bug to do with the camera on the >>merlin,<<

Thanks Roofie. Bug confirmed.

We'll fix it in the next scheduled release.

• Like 1

Thanks Roofie. Bug confirmed.

We'll fix it in the next scheduled release.

smashing  :D

another bug rep. for u gents as i do enjoy your air frames alot the search light dont work as should they turn on but do not move. so about this lads but i now youd rather it be said then left to it

another bug rep. for u gents as i do enjoy your air frames alot the search light dont work as should they turn on but do not move. so about this lads but i now youd rather it be said then left to it

I suspect you are turning on the non-movable pilot's landing light (using the L key or "lights on").

The searchlight is available from the copilot's seat with the User Action "Searchlight On" and is definitely steerable. Having said that, I'm not seeing the searchlight beam at all right now, and wonder if the lighting update has broken it.

I suspect you are turning on the non-movable pilot's landing light (using the L key or "lights on").

The searchlight is available from the copilot's seat with the User Action "Searchlight On" and is definitely steerable. Having said that, I'm not seeing the searchlight beam at all right now, and wonder if the lighting update has broken it.

No im doing it from the copilot and the beam just heads straight out and doesnt steer. 

merlin atm i havent tested to see if it has affected the wildcat

merlin atm i havent tested to see if it has affected the wildcat

Okay its the same situation with the wildcat as on the merlin with regards to static searchlight

changed: be aware that due to the above ammunition functionality improvements, class names for vehicle ammo have changed from v4

Disregard bug report about vehicle weapons not reloading - it was due to classnames change, loadout script used old one.

Thanks for the update, bl2ck dog. The classname changes are in place ahead of the weapon update to make everything compatible in the near future.

Put them into the vehicles inventory then hit R when you're in the gun. It's like you're weapon when on the ground.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah just to confirm I was trying this a ton without any luck. Reload (for me at least) does nothing at the moment.

I even tried the scrip Heros suggested and it rearmed the main gun but not the commanders, although I haven't tried to replicate that as yet

Just to check, have you:

1) Checked the inventory has at least one box of the correct ammo?
2) Checked that you have the "Reload Vehicle Weapon" key bound in your Controls -> ConfigureAddons -> 3CB?

• Like 1

1) Yes

2) the wait what now? 

Ok so I'm going to have to check that when I get home tonight. I didn't stop to think that they may have created a new keybind to do something that most vehicles do with the default reload.

Actually, as far as I know no vehicles have manual reload. In the case of multiple mags etc you normally have to deplete the active before being able to load a new one. This is because unlike infantry ammo where it stores the ammo count of each magazine, for vehicles it only stores the total number of magazines and the ammocount of the active magazine.

So yes, it's a new key but I thought I remembered it was bound to R by default. But it's not something that "most vehicles do with default reload", because most vehicles don't have triggerable reload :)

• Like 1

a neat addition to the jackels and coyote's would be having the ability to add camo nets to the vehicles. Remember seeing an arma 2 addon from years ago which allowed you to do that, and I thought it was a great touch.

You need some eggbeast magic for that.... I think he may have shared his files with the guys.. not sure if it's animated though... Will ASK.

Nice idea btw

• Like 1

yeah i'm waiting for the guys to be ready to take my wmiks

pook has updated his camo nets for A3. so they are ready to go

• Like 1

Excellent. As soon as we finish up the weapon / equipment pack updates, we'll be ready to look at the next project. Landies / Opfor are looking like a good options to focus on.

• Like 1

i have been porting stuff to A3 in unsung mod, and it's about a week's work per vehicle i reckon, except for physX, so that might be 2-3 weeks to do all of the landrovers as-is.

--link removed--

hello there

you guys are aware of this?

rgds

lok

• Like 1

No we weren't aware, and certainly weren't consulted about it. Thanks.

• Like 1

--snip--

steam link to current discussion.

let me know if you want me to remove links from these two posts.

l

!!??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

LOL! Yeah that's what I was thinking.

I'm kinda shocked you guys aren't involved with the project. Don't you like $$$$$$ and ££££££££???????? Apparently it's the next big thing and he seems like a nice and rational person. ;)

• Like 1

Hello there

Well, he went mental, told me to kill myself and other pleasantries.  I have the original unedited posts if anyone needs em in pdf.

Want me to remove those links to save him any more embarrassment?

Rgds

LoK