Took the new Vehicles for a spin on our ongoing Sangin campaign last night.  In my opinion, you guys have some of the best Helos now of any ARMA mod considering the detail, rearm/refuel module, etc.  Really great stuff fellas.

Myself and my fellow troops also appreciate armed transports now as well! 

• Like 1

Yes we have a roadmap, but don't publish it too far into the future, both so we can react to the player base, and also so we don't disappoint.

Yes, very many mods have adopted the BIS mantra of "Underpromise, overdeliver".

This has made long time community mod management and planning very hard and a lot of mistakes get made. 

However I do understand why this way of doing things is appealing so no complaints there.

Hope we see some conventional war capable vehicles soon!

There are wheeled and tracked vehicles on the list. We don't have a big team like RHS or CUP, so its all about focusing on one or two updates at a time. Once we get the weapon / equipment / units updates out, we can look at the next round of new additions. It is likely that at least one of those projects will be a ground vehicle.

• Like 1

Hotfix 5.0.1

• Added support for legacy versions of the Merlin

This fixes the missing patch error experienced when using version 5.0 with an older mission.

Temporarily download via DropBox

Apologies for the inconvenience.

• Like 1

Error in a virtual arsenal - Picture logo_3cb.paa not found

Error in a virtual arsenal - Picture logo_3cb.paa not found

Thanks. Bug confirmed.

It doesn't seem to affect functionality, so will be fixed during the next scheduled update.

My goodness excellent update guys.

The Helicopter Resupply UI is absolute perfection. As are the new voices on board and indicating damage and stuff.

Everything is amazing, as always. Thanks a million.

Took the new and improved Helos out for a spin on our Sangin Campaign.

Brilliant work fellas.

• Like 2

Nice video. It was great to see the MG gunners firing on the Merlin. :D

Nice video. It was great to see the MG gunners firing on the Merlin. :D

He told me yesterday he also discovered some kind of cave system on Sangin too. I'd love to see some video of him hunting Taliban with Royal Marines in the pit of hell if he's able to capture it. :)

Firstly, lovely mods.

secondly, I know where to get models of land rovers and warriors if you need them. 

and finally there was talk further back in this thread about a challanger tank, if that has been released can someone point me in the right direction?

We don't have a Challenger model. There was talk of it because at the time Burnes was going to release his model to the community. Sadly his harddrive failed before he could do so and it was lost.

As for Land Rovers, we have some models (both from the released arma 2 sources and others). As for the Warrior, we do have the released Arma 2 sources - however the turret is incorrect. If you have access to another more accurate model - then yes, provided there is no issue with author permissions - we would be interested.

Hey guys, really enjoy the mod it really is one of the best around.

Only thing that frustrates me is I play both with AI and with other on my server. Whenever I let the AI loose on the Jackal or Coyote guns, they run out of ammo within minutes.

I can see ammo in the cargo, but for some reason I can't reload the weapons for them, or even do it myself.

I even used an ammo truck after I got back from a mission and it only reloaded the commander's 7.62, I can't for the life of me work out how to make the 12.5mm reload which makes it really tough to use.

Also I don't know if it's possible, but is there any way to change the optics or even remove them? Perhaps some ACE interaction or a menu option. Too often we've been caught with enemies danger close and the optic makes it very difficult to locate and destroy the enemy.

Just an option to remove the optic and use iron sights (if at all even possible) would be great.

But as I say it's already one of my favourite mods out there.

Thanks for all your work.

Hey guys, really enjoy the mod it really is one of the best around.

Only thing that frustrates me is I play both with AI and with other on my server. Whenever I let the AI loose on the Jackal or Coyote guns, they run out of ammo within minutes.

I can see ammo in the cargo, but for some reason I can't reload the weapons for them, or even do it myself.

I even used an ammo truck after I got back from a mission and it only reloaded the commander's 7.62, I can't for the life of me work out how to make the 12.5mm reload which makes it really tough to use.

Also I don't know if it's possible, but is there any way to change the optics or even remove them? Perhaps some ACE interaction or a menu option. Too often we've been caught with enemies danger close and the optic makes it very difficult to locate and destroy the enemy.

Just an option to remove the optic and use iron sights (if at all even possible) would be great.

But as I say it's already one of my favourite mods out there.

Thanks for all your work.

I know there's a way to do it but I've never personally tried because I use this on my main bases:

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=19139

I know there's a way to do it but I've never personally tried because I use this on my main bases:

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=19139

Cool, thanks I've added that to my base now.

Still that doesn't help out in the field. There's 10x 100 rnd ammo boxes in the back for the 12.7mm and the 7.62 but I can't find how to load those into the guns

Put them into the vehicles inventory then hit R when you're in the gun. It's like you're weapon when on the ground.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still that doesn't help out in the field. There's 10x 100 rnd ammo boxes in the back for the 12.7mm and the 7.62 but I can't find how to load those into the guns

Encountered same problem here during last mission night. Ammunition is in vehicle's inventory, but was unable to reload any weapon.

It is possible that recent updates to the pack / game and / or cba has broken something. We will attempt to reproduce it in testing. The system was changed slightly ahead of our weapon pack update to ensure it would be compatible to allow ammunition swaps with certain weapons.

We looked into it, and could not come up with an effective solution to remove the sight.  Vehicle mounts use a different system than small arms.

The best we could do was do reduce the magnification on the sight to the lowest spec available.