combination of both... 

Original Models with lots of tweaks and upgrades

Just tried this out and it is outstanding, with the function that you have in the equipment pack where you can "Don" your helmet to your backpack would you in the future be able to put your backpack on the side of the Coyote/Jackal?

Guys if you are going to use and release the coyote I adapted and gave 16aa and they gave vcb and you guys don't you think I should be told and credited befor you release my work or even ask permission from me.

I made the Coyote that the 16AA uses, it was not made from anyone's Coyote model, it was adapted from the Jackal 2 ported by Alpion. I shared this version with 3CB and i believe they used my source files as a basis for their Coyote. So check your facts before you get pissy. 

This pack uses Soldierman's Coyote model, with his permission, as noted in the Readme Credits. As he mentions, and as far as we are aware, it is all his own work (based on released BIS content).

We never knowingly use a 3rd parties work without their express consent, we document our content provenance and always credit authors that have given permission in the Readme.

smokedog3para, if you're still concerned about this we'll be very happy to discuss it with you to resolve any concerns you have - PM one of us 3CB mod-team members on here (myself, lifetap, serjames, evrik or the 3cb account).

From the readme:

Very special thanks go to our external content providers for allowing us to modify their work for this pack:-
Aplion: open-source release of the BIS ArmA 2 Jackal converted to ArmA 3
Soldierman (16AA) - Coyote chassis and headlight high beam concept
Redders (VCB) - GPMG and HMG models
LAxemann - vehicle weapon sounds

Smokedog3para, I can confirm that we used Soldierman's model as the base for our Coyote.

gave 16aa and they gave vcb and you guys

Smoke, our Coyote in VCB was made in house from the A2 source files, we didn't get it from 16AA.

3CB, cheers for the mention in the credits however it's Redders, not Reddars ;)

3CB, cheers for the mention in the credits however it's Redders, not Reddars ;)

Sorry mate! I've corrected it on these forums and PwS info.

Regards, Appiloow   :P

Great work guys, keep it up.Looking at the new theatre coming soon have you made any plans for a Jungle skin for vehicle and uniforms. Just an idea.Love playing with your mods.

Some suitable for Tanoa is on the list, but the list is very long  ......  and there's only so many hours in the day.

great thanx for letting me know, been watching some of your vids, i'm in the UK what days do you play mostly? i'm free most weekends and day time in the week.

The public is up and running 24/7 - normally has a rotation of 8 or 9 ALiVE style maps.

Currently static on Reshmaan vs RHS Russians while we benchmark an ACE setting.

We run a big op 40-60 players on Sunday Nights. And a Mid Week mini op with Zeus help on a wednesday - we get a good 20+ at that.

We're coming into the busy season as the evenings draw in we get busier - always welcome to come and check us out.

Really nice job on the Jackals and Coyote!

I have noticed a small insignificant bug for you. When sat in the rear right seat of the Jackal (and maybe Coyote[haven't tested]) and click Dismount Right, the left door opens :P

You know you're not the first to spot this... Very annoying -  but we cannot seem to repeat it under controlled circumstances.

There is a script that fires to check the location of the player and move him to the right seat before exiting by the selected door. It's possible there is some lag or delay preventing it from working properly.

Were you doing this on SP or with a multiplayer environment...  ?

Lifetap will be along shortly with much more sensible questions I'm sure. P.s. thanks for the feedback - means a lot coming from other units !

Okay, so I fired up ArmA and OBS to record it for you. But its now not doing it for me either!

I was in the editor when it was doing it for me the first time.

The only other thing I noticed is that the drivers side door pocket in the desert variants is still Green. But i'm sure you already know that lol

Nice touches in throwing your backpacks over the side as well!

The only other thing I noticed is that the drivers side door pocket in the desert variants is still Green. But i'm sure you already know that lol

!! er...

Well, what can I say but a brilliant Mod  and very kindly released by you for us all to use.

As you know I've been following this particular Mod with great interest and using it now is so much fun.

Congrats to everyone who worked on it, Some very innovative new features.  :)

The Coyote really looks the part, too and 11 occupants, wow..........

Happy days......have been all over the Bovington map looking for that concrete knife edge from your unit's screenshot, guess that must be your own work too? Or have I simply just not looked hard enough?

We needed something to put the suspension and gearbox change through their paces, so SJ put together a rather nice assault course on the Bovington map.

We needed something to put the suspension and gearbox change through their paces, so SJ put together a rather nice assault course on the Bovington map.

He certainly did, thanks for the confirmation, I can stop looking now....lol

That one slipped by QA, thanks Siddy

No probs ;) I normally charge but that ones on the house :P