Thanks again lads for a top notch piece of work.

Just noticed in the mission I'm working on, my chaps won't spawn with their HMNVS even though I have the "Remove HMNVS" option disabled in the unit configuration module.
They're not in the appropriate slot, not in uniform, vest or bag.

Any idea what I might have ballsed up?

2 hours ago, JD Wang said:

Thanks again lads for a top notch piece of work.

Just noticed in the mission I'm working on, my chaps won't spawn with their HMNVS even though I have the "Remove HMNVS" option disabled in the unit configuration module.
They're not in the appropriate slot, not in uniform, vest or bag.

Any idea what I might have ballsed up?

They'll be in the vest usually. I see them ok in a quick test.

Can you post a link (hastebin.com) to your rpt or pm me with it? What exact group or unit class names are you spawning?

Hey guys trying to get my mod to work with your mod and I'm having some issues with is isPlayer
My current config;

class Extended_Init_EventHandlers
{
	class CAManBase
	{
		init="_this spawn inf_fnc_setInsignias";
	};
};

My script sleeps 2 seconds then does an isPlayer, with vanilla units its fine but with yours even if I am player it returns false.
Help!

I don't want to make your mod a requirement of my mod if I can avoid it.

SOLVED:
I used PostInit handler and it worked.

I'm please to announce that version 4.9 of our BAF unit is now available

VERSION 4.9

Added MAN Trucks to factions

Added preloaded containers

Fixed dismounting AI from Panama

• Like 8

Congrats fellas.  One of the truly great mods for ARMA gets even better.

• Like 2

The units archive is 18mb on Armaholic and 51mb on your site, is something missing?

Hey guys,

Not sure if this is the right forum for this post but here it is anyway.

We've notice recently that players playing in 3CB Pilot class types are effected more by @ACE G-force than before. I ran a check of the ACE_GForceCoef and found that 3CB roles always returned the default value of 1, even with 3CB ACE Compats running. As it's defined in CfgVehicles this is not something we're willing to add to our own mod due to the dependency it would create. Now I never checked it prior to the recent update but the feedback I've received is it's worse than it used to be, but pilots like someone to blame when they blackout and crash. :f:

Long story short: Can I request that 3CB Helipilots have the following applied/fixed in Cfgvehicles to come in line with Vanilla and RHS classes:

ACE_GForceCoef = 0.55;

@ACE3 Geforce CfgVehicles.hpp git

Thanks again guys!

• Like 1

We can take a look at that. They should be receiving whatever ACE3 give to the base helicopter pilot class as they are inheriting from there, and the uniform is set as a flight suit, so should get the G-force protection. If not, we'll look to add something.

• Like 1

guys, not sure if this been reported before or not... but in the editor if I change army / mtp backpacks out for parachutes (cup t10), then in the editor they show as having parachutes on - however soon as scenario starts they revert to the 3cb backpacks. Makes for a messy parachute jump :-) - any plans to do a uk specific chute ? ideally where we can carry regular pack between legs ?

Cheers

Have you disabled the randomisation process?  That might be what is causing you the issues.

@sentryuk If you double click on a 3cb unit in EDEN, we have added 3 properties.  If you un-tick ""Enable 3CB unit randomization" this will stop the loadout script from replacing your parachute with a random backpack

7 hours ago, lifetap said:

@sentryuk If you double click on a 3cb unit in EDEN, we have added 3 properties.  If you un-tick ""Enable 3CB unit randomization" this will stop the loadout script from replacing your parachute with a random backpack

Doh ! Yeah sorry that’s it

Currently trying to host a server with your addons on it but I keep running into this error. Any ideas?

Warning Message: Addon 'UK3CB_BAF_Units_Common' requires addon 'UK3CB_BAF_Weapons_LoadOrder'

Check that BAF_Weapons is in the mod pack.  BAF_Units requires: BAF_weapons, BAF_equipment and BAF_vehicles

They are in the optionals folder as they require RHS as a dependency for some of the vehicles. Just move the optional .pbo into your main folder.

Is anyone having wrong signature error with 3CB BAF Units?

We have not changed anything & now it wont let us join our server when running 3CB BAF Units as it brings up a wrong signature. We have uninstalled the mod, reinstalled the mod & even though we know we are using the exact same key (UK3CB_BAF_Units_4_9.bikey) as the server it still will not let us join.

For now we have disabled key signatures which we hate doing but for now we have no choice.

Any help or enlightenment on this matter will be gratefully received.

The issue is caused by the latest arma 3 update affecting a number of mods. We are waiting for BI to hotfix. Once their hotfix is out, if our issue is not resolved, we will look into it. There is not much point in us troubleshooting yet if BI's next hotfix resolves the issue. This problem has been mentioned in a number of mod threads and elsewhere.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, evrik said:

The issue is caused by the latest arma 3 update affecting a number of mods. We are waiting for BI to hotfix. Once their hotfix is out, if our issue is not resolved, we will look into it. There is not much point in us troubleshooting yet if BI's next hotfix resolves the issue. This problem has been mentioned in a number of mod threads and elsewhere.

Thx for the heads up. As we use 3CB all the time it was only the Units that seem affected.

The Brits start changing the organization of it's force with the adoption of l85a3. You guys should check this out! Here is the unrecognizable form of British rifle platoon structure 2019-20-

https://www.battleorder.org/uk

They just get rid of Minimi l110!! Unbelievable indeed!

We know all about the changes. However, we haven't decided if we will alter the Units as we don't have any Virtus equipment in the pack, so it might be odd to give Units the L85a3 without the rest of the kit changes. Players will be able to do that themselves if required, especially if running the Virtus gear made by Mike Phoenix.

• Like 1

Ah i haven't thought that point. Yeah that would definitely make the units look odd! Best is only make the changes when there's enough contents to portray the 2020 formation. Thank you guys for the mod, current form is already a quality

I'm very pleased to announce version 4.10 of our 3CB BAF units.

CHANGE LOG VESRION 4.10

• Added Husky TSV to Factions
  • Added RAF MQ-9a Reaper Drone to Factions
  • Added Warrior to Factions
  • Added separated MFC and FAC loadouts
  • Added Jackal (with curved roll bar) to MTP Army and RM Units
  • Added pistol mags to section supplies
  • Added flashbangs to supplies
  • Added new L85a2 RIS system to units
  • Fixed a bug in the unit eden customizable loadouts, when the unit has no backpack
  • Fixed glasses randomization bug
  • Fixed empty container bug
  • Removed non-ACE crates when ACE crates are present
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Congrats fellas.  Yall continue to be at at the top of the quality Arma 3 mods utilized by the community.