Kazimierz if your interested in helping I'd suggest jumping on our TS tonight and someone from our modding team can have a chat with you on there.

Love this addon, quick question as you SJ mentioned updated vehicle pack, will Mastiffs eventually be added. I know theres a mod that adds them already but I'd love to see the 3CB treatment on it! Cheers, sterling work fellas.

Yes we have access to the Ridgeback already, brilliant and used daily on our servers, but with Cleggy not working on it anymore we'd be excited to see where we could take it (fix the gear ratios etc)

We don't have a Mastiff model yet, that I'm aware of (possible we could Frankenstein the ridge ? don't know). But yes ideally we're really trying to get the WHOLE LOT.... might take a Long time mind.

Kazimierz - we use your Skin on our ChairB Harriers... Great stuff. Would be good to speak with you for sure.

Any plans to use the weapon in holster tech currently on the dev branch with your new kit?

Probably not in this v1.0 initial release. Once the feature is out of Dev and working fine, maybe we could revisit the issue in future updates.

Is there already a approximate release date for v.1.0?

Is there already a approximate release date for v.1.0?

If you are talking about our BAF Equipment pack, it's being worked on night and day, so shouldn't be too much longer. Hopefully before Christmas. ;-)

As it will become a prerequisite for this Unit's mod pack, I think it's appropriate to show this here:

QI3lUIjahrk

Amazing work guys!

Greetings from Germany :)

NOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plz :P

Was that a Bennelli attached to a pack???

Yes. Cosmetic only, to represent a "Point Man".

At the moment, equipment such as the L128A1 shotgun, the metal detector, and Soflam on the packs are cosmetic only. However, in the future, it may be possible using the ACE3 interaction menu, combined with other mods (EOD for example) to make them useable.

Even unusable the things on the various packs in the vid look amazing, squad acually looks like its equipped for a mission as they do in real operations, very cool.

That was our conclusion. That is why we left them even if they are only cosmetic at the moment. We were sure there would be missions where having all of the gear on the packs would be appropriate, and if they could be implemented as a feature in the future, so much the better. At the same time, we have packs without the additional bedrolls / equipment for situations where you simply wouldn't carry all of that in the field.

I love this mod apart from the helmets!!!

Is there any way to remove the camo netting on the helmets? it looks horrible :/

Vampire this mod will be getting updated shortly with the 3CB Equipment and Weapons packs as dependencies, If you haven't already seen the equipment pack this has multiple different helmets available to you.

I love this mod apart from the helmets!!!

Is there any way to remove the camo netting on the helmets? it looks horrible :/

Andy's right, a metric shit tonne of new kit was released yesterday and available on 6 or armaholic right now.... but, there were already three helmets based on stalkers original work in this pack..... including an excellent plain mk7... you can always just pick a plain helmet if you don't like the camo net ones. :-)

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk

Hate to be that guy but seriously, what would it take to get the Tactical Glasses released as a separate addon, they are AMAZING.

Great mods wepaons, equiptment & units

When can we expect the updated 'Units' mod in line with the new weapons and equiptment?

The Units update is pretty much ready to be released, but we are currently working hard to finish off a Weapons update too which needs to be done first so that we can fully remove CUP dependency.

Shall we say "two weeks" and be pleasantly pleased/disappointed when it's different? ;-)