Sign in to follow this  
foxcat

Fascist Rebel Faction AAF Enemy Pack

I have a problem with this mod: soldiers' uniforms simply don't appear in the inventory, nor in corpses when looting them. To clarify a little: the actual uniform works fine in 3rd person view and also you can see it on any soldier's model. Problem is, there's absolutely nothing in the inventory where there should be my uniform (this isn't even an issue with missing image or something like that, as I've even tried to select the empty slot or place stuff in there and nothing happened. According to the inventory, I'm not owning an uniform, while I can see it perfectly in 3rd person view. Weird.)

I'm sorry, that probably has something to do with my custom config for these guys. I designed them for exclusively being under Ai control and not yielding items to players on death. Think I may have went a little overboard there, I'll look into what I broke, because that might cause problems with the missions this is designed for, and uniform swapping is disabled in BECTI anyways.

Here's hoping the Helghast make it into Arma.. :P

Not gonna lie, those Nazis make my Nazis look like playful kittens and would make for a truly supreme enemy pack...

Edited by Foxcat

@Foxcat

It is probably the side of the example soldiers (or their scope) or possibly the scope of the uniform pieces. For the example soldiers I use scope = 1 and the same side as the units. For the uniform scope should be set to 2.

@Foxcat

It is probably the side of the example soldiers (or their scope) or possibly the scope of the uniform pieces. For the example soldiers I use scope = 1 and the same side as the units. For the uniform scope should be set to 2.

Thats whats up, thanks. I'll go have a look.

Nice retexture and somehow they fit the"baddie" role very good basically I like to shoot them.:D

The only suggestions will be to give them a truck too,makes sense from a logistical point since they have heavy armor and I would have given them another main rifle instead of MX(maybe Tavor).

These look great, and give a great alternative line in campaign bad guys. Hope you continue developing the addon!

This mod totally needs a "Sieg Heil" Salute animation, just for the sake of it.

Awesome mod, quite a refreshing fodder for those 155mms and GBU-12s...

Cheers!

Hello.

There is a problem with this mod in MP. The soldier's uniforms don't appear on client's and they all run around naked. :)

Any fix for this?

Sorry, again this is probably due to my paranoia about this particular addon. The guy who did the ISIS mod is a prime example of what I'm afraid of. I'm just going to streamline it though, since enough people are interested in it- and I'm not going to let ISIS/The Daily Mail scare me out of doing anything.

You'll be fine, more or less. Daily Mail wants that sweet, sweet clickbait money and ISIS is a topical thing that people care about. For one thing, the general public really isn't aware of fascism in Greece because it's not really a big thing. For another thing, Altis is fictional.

So I doubt anyone's gonna try and pull that with you, same as how nobody's tried to tell me that I hate America because I make an Iranian addon.

You'll be fine, more or less. Daily Mail wants that sweet, sweet clickbait money and ISIS is a topical thing that people care about. For one thing, the general public really isn't aware of fascism in Greece because it's not really a big thing. For another thing, Altis is fictional.

So I doubt anyone's gonna try and pull that with you, same as how nobody's tried to tell me that I hate America because I make an Iranian addon.

LoL lets hope so... there are only a handful of us in the community...

Maybe you could make a Antifacist/far-left/communist militia that battles these guys. That would be pretty cool.

• Like 1

Maybe you could make a Antifacist/far-left/communist militia that battles these guys. That would be pretty cool.

Please do this.

Any plans on moving the current mod to a more contemporary faction with less vanilla gear and more RHS or whatever gear?

New mod v0.16 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey Foxcat , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.

Thanks for the mod, was looking for some Golden Dawn units.

To kill commies, that is

19 minutes ago, mathias@klohaar.dk said:

To kill commies, that is

Every society has (needs?) its faction of witches which they declare (although not openly)  to be non human and to have no rights. It's un-adult, unscientific and simply stupid. In my life I have experienced, all people are humans in some way. Surprising?

17 minutes ago, tortuosit said:

Every society has (needs?) its faction of witches which they declare (although not openly)  to be non human and to have no rights. It's un-adult, unscientific and simply stupid. In my life I have experienced, all people are humans in some way. Surprising?

Quit the pseudo-intellectual bullshit.

On 6/10/2017 at 4:12 PM, Matski said:

To kill commies, that is

Noice. wish we had this mod on the offical servers we where doing a fascist campaign. everyone loved it