Sign in to follow this  
foxcat

Fascist Rebel Faction AAF Enemy Pack

Flash: Refugees picked up by NATO vessels operating in the Northern Aegean have indicated that an ultra-nationalist fascist militia has taken over several islands in the area. Recent satellite reconnaissance data for the island of Altis confirms their allegations of war crimes being committed, and almost the entire civilian population has been displaced as a result of their recent arrival leaving large population centers abandoned, except for military forces. Whats left of the Greek government has officially requested international assistance in dealing with this crisis, as local defense forces including the battalion strength AAF led by Col. Georgious Akhanteros have not been heard from in the past 48 hours. A NATO advanced landing force is being prepared for deployment immediately, and according to the Pan-Asian news network and other intelligence assets, CSAT has dispatched an amphibious assault fleet from the Black Sea to the Altis area. Escalation threat between all parties involved is unknown given this new common enemy and humanitarian crisis, but what is clear is that fascism must not be allowed to spring up in Europe again- that threat must be dealt with before all others.

This is a new enemy faction pack chock full of authentic Nazi killin' flavor. They are reskins of AAF units representing an Ultra-Nationalist Fascist militia, which sadly is a pretty realistic threat to the area in current events. These units are not designed for players and their loadouts specialized for Ai control. This is part of a project to attempt to add AAF as a playable faction in BECTI missions by freeing them up of their town occupation duties. I abhor Neo-Nazism and the fact that they exist in Greece at all after what the Greek and Yugoslavian people suffered under Nazi occupation is enough for the cringiest of cringes. I call opun all forces fighting on Altis and Stratis to blow these guys to kingdom come, the more the better- and bonus points for posting videos of these guys getting lit up by the heaviest firepower you can think of!

That being said, heres the download links!

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=27177

http://play.withsix.com/arma-3/mods/58eWT0wVikOCdHQBUCH1DQ/Fascist-Rebel-Faction-AAF-Enemy-Pack

New! Ver. 1.1 https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5IO_AqabqpHbkh2QWVHNkVETGM

Image gallery of units:

http://imgur.com/a/pSW89

Edited by foxcat

WE've already got these units, they're called Russians.

Do you ever get bored of killing Nazis? Me either. With these guys roving the empty streets of Altis, we can get down to the business of dropping freedom in 1000lb laser guided units and feel really good about it!

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Nice! Getting a bit of a Just Cause feel here, I'm sure people will enjoy shooting down the fascist dogs!

Make a video kill-compilation with these guys as targets you say??!! Wait awhile lol, I'll see what I can come up with...

New mod 0.1 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

@Foxcat;

Soon you will be able to manage the promo pages of your content on our web platform and publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and you will get connected to your work.

For now you can send new content or releases our way through withsix.wetransfer.com or add your notification at getsatisfaction.withsix.com.

Make a video kill-compilation with these guys as targets you say??!! Wait awhile lol, I'll see what I can come up with...

Just a friendly reminder that the awesome Jurassic Arma raptor addon recently came out.

I feel like these guys need stahlhelms. Might not fit the early 21st century but it would certainly help to make them look like fascists.

I feel like these guys need stahlhelms. Might not fit the early 21st century but it would certainly help to make them look like fascists.

Modern kevlar helmets model that design almost identically, because it does a better job of protecting the brain.

Just a friendly reminder that the awesome Jurassic Arma raptor addon recently came out.

My thoughts exactly..... Now I just need to find a song, it'll probably be in two weeks...

Mind your language,boy.

And learn some history while your at it.

Like the Altian Golden Dawn!

Yeah, you're right. It is a very common reactionary thing for fascists to pop up.

Like the Altian Golden Dawn!

Yeah, you're right. It is a very common reactionary thing for fascists to pop up.

I thought after seeing all these nice IRL military unit mods that we could use at least one semi-IRL bad guy unit mod.

Cool mod, but are you planning on releasing more camo patterns for them? I understand that the grey uniforms are inspired by the old German military, but it's too noticeable in fields and hills of Altis (like the UCP was in Iraq/Afghanistan :p)

Seeing them in the new digital lizard pattern or the older brush lizard patterns found in the Hellenic Armed Forces Mod would make more sense since they're Greek, and would make them better concealed because it's based on Altis-like terrain.

Also, when can we expect groups in the editor and Zeus compatibility?

Why was this post given a warning flag? I don't see anything offensive with it at all. It's a challenging post, but that's about it. So I don't know who flagged his post but I suggest that we do not abuse the warnings, or flagging system on the forums.

Why was this post given a warning flag? I don't see anything offensive with it at all. It's a challenging post, but that's about it. So I don't know who flagged his post but I suggest that we do not abuse the warnings, or flagging system on the forums.

The Russian people are not Nazis, they are decent human beings like you and me. The Soviet Union lost at least 21,800,000 people to Nazi activity in the 1940s, calling them Nazis might come off as a little offensive.

• Like 1

The Russian people are not Nazis, they are decent human beings like you and me. The Soviet Union lost at least 21,800,000 people to Nazi activity in the 1940s, calling them Nazis might come off as a little offensive.

If anyones fascists,its the narrow minded individuals who try to pictate eastern/russian people as nazis.Completely the opposite if history is learned.

And the yes the soviet union(which was not only russia) lost alot of people/infrastructure to the nazi invaders.Calling them nazis is extremely offensive.

Truth is there are fascists in every corner of the globe,lets keep their ideoligy out of the Arma forums and respect a persons nationality and history.

You don't see why ? really ?

Cool mod, but are you planning on releasing more camo patterns for them? I understand that the grey uniforms are inspired by the old German military, but it's too noticeable in fields and hills of Altis (like the UCP was in Iraq/Afghanistan :p)

Seeing them in the new digital lizard pattern or the older brush lizard patterns found in the Hellenic Armed Forces Mod would make more sense since they're Greek, and would make them better concealed because it's based on Altis-like terrain.

Also, when can we expect groups in the editor and Zeus compatibility?

I'll be adding in groups and with it Zeus functions as I integrate it into my team's BECTI mission, and I'll have a look at the patterns- however they are meant to stand out against NATO, CSAT, and AAF forces so it's easy to tell who you are shooting at... But I'll have a look at alternate patterns all the same.

I have a problem with this mod: soldiers' uniforms simply don't appear in the inventory, nor in corpses when looting them. To clarify a little: the actual uniform works fine in 3rd person view and also you can see it on any soldier's model. Problem is, there's absolutely nothing in the inventory where there should be my uniform (this isn't even an issue with missing image or something like that, as I've even tried to select the empty slot or place stuff in there and nothing happened. According to the inventory, I'm not owning an uniform, while I can see it perfectly in 3rd person view. Weird.)

I have a problem with this mod: soldiers' uniforms simply don't appear in the inventory, nor in corpses when looting them. To clarify a little: the actual uniform works fine in 3rd person view and also you can see it on any soldier's model. Problem is, there's absolutely nothing in the inventory where there should be my uniform (this isn't even an issue with missing image or something like that, as I've even tried to select the empty slot or place stuff in there and nothing happened. According to the inventory, I'm not owning an uniform, while I can see it perfectly in 3rd person view. Weird.)

I had a similar issue with my SAA mod, it was related to the side of the uniform in the config.

Also, it's a shame to see alternative political beliefs demonized.

Interesting addon, was actually thinking of an Altis far right faction not too long ago, makes sense due to the region and the various facist groups there. Now all we need are some Communist revolutionaries to kill the Nazi's with :D