Meatball0311

SOCMOD Release Thread

30 minutes ago, vastgm said:

This place has been quite lately.

Come on...read the previous posts. Every post on this thread for the past 6 months has basically just said what you said in one forum or another..

Work is continuing-but real life gets in the way. Relax and be patient..

• Like 3

Just wait guys, the team is busy with IRL stuff,but some members is working on the mod, so be patient :) 

• Like 5

Hi everybody this was a really good mod when keep out so i want now if the mod will be update in future or if the project is closed...

I'm answering because the last reply goes back to 5 months.

49 minutes ago, Blacktitan99 said:

Hi everybody this was a really good mod when keep out so i want now if the mod will be update in future or if the project is closed...

I'm answering because the last reply goes back to 5 months.

I would advise you to read the forum rules. Asking for updates of mods is not permitted. Mod makers provide this content for is freely and make it in their spare time. Often real life gets in the way of mod making.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Blacktitan99 said:

ok sorry for my question I'm new to using forums

It's fine. Just have a quick read of the guidelines on the main page and you will be fine. There are not too many rules :D

Isn't it basically just warlord right now? And he's busy with the blackhawks. But he stated in that thread somewhere that he would continue to work on SOCMOD somewhere down the line.

• Like 1

He's stated that he's going to release his AK's after the Blackhawks are done. Not sure where that leaves SOCMOD. 

I saw this on the picture topic Nice work Warlord I cant wait until its released ;)

ngrTihY.png

• Like 4

Looking good, can't for the next update to come and always keep up the great work.