Meatball0311

SOCMOD Release Thread

Good news , so as we speak it's more about hours (or days) and not months for the release ? 

Hehehe-I hope you are not asking for a release date? ;)

What will be included in next update? Anyone know? I'm sooo excited about the update   :yay:

What will be included in next update? Anyone know? I'm sooo excited about the update   :yay:

If you go back through this thread, you would find out.  :D

• Like 1

Hehehe-I hope you are not asking for a release date? ;)

No my good lord .... i'm just asking if it's days or month ... it's not precise sooo it's not really a date. You see ? :p

• Like 2

My body is ready.

oh my GOD!!!

DO NOT WAIT TO CUSTOMIZE MY OPERATOR MARSOC !!

• Like 2

I remember seeing these (1 and 2) being about done a long time ago.. will we see them/something similar in the update? :)  

• Like 1

Dunno were the F5 hype came from but AFAIK "We are organizing the pbo's as of now, there is a ton of content to go through and make sure everything is correct before release" could mean days or even weeks.

Don't want to burst anyones bubble, just don't be disappointed if you'll wait longer than you want/expect...

• Like 1

eagerly waiting

95tCX0o.jpgabrqSdF.jpg

Fucking hell, them vests though!

• Like 4

Dunno were the F5 hype came from but AFAIK "We are organizing the pbo's as of now, there is a ton of content to go through and make sure everything is correct before release" could mean days or even weeks.

Don't want to burst anyones bubble, just don't be disappointed if you'll wait longer than you want/expect...

I think the same thing. We have to wait a bit longer for an update. But personally i can say that the hype that i have for this mod is costant :p i use always the gear in the pack, especially the helmets and i can't wait to see what the team have for us. Keep up the awesome work guys! :D

• Like 5

Or months. If at all.

• Like 1

However, majority of new content is done!!

Which means some of the content is still being made or worked on. So yeah a few months probably.

• Like 1

@all thread has been cleaned up, all off topic posts have been removed. If anyone is unsure of what is acceptable to post, please consult the forum rules. Any further deviation from the current topic will be dealt with as appropriate.

Many Thanks

R0adki11

• Like 5

Hey guys. 

It's been all quiet in here for almost two months now, how are things looking if I may ask?

Thanks!

Asking for updates, no matter how subtle is against the forum rules mate, best to just be patient :P

After a much needed break I'm happy to tell you guys back at it. Work, family, wives, kids, new kids, life etc can be overwhelming enough, then add modding into the mix can drive a man mad. Haha there's not much this add on needs to be finished, and we will see that it gets done

• Like 24

Its scary silent on this topic witch can mean 2 things.

1. The Moddulers are working hard on the mod .

or

2. everybody has forgotten the mod.

:D  ;)

or

Don't worry man, just have a bit of patience ;) 

• Like 2

or

Oh ye of little faith! Don't worry-it will happen.

Oh ye of little faith! Don't worry-it will happen.

or

or

3. They're working on it at their own pace. Sometimes hard, sometimes not that hard. Sometimes there isn't any spare time to work on the project, sometimes there's plenty of it.

But don't you worry. Although I can't speak on someones behalf, I've got the impression this is most certainly one of the projects that will be finished sooner or later. The team is experienced and most likely they want the mod released as much as you do, since there's nothing quite like it out there (especially in terms of realism). Just be patient.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, vastgm said:

This place has been quite lately.

It has and I myself don't like it but I think we shouldn't disturb it and let it continue to stay quiet :)

• Like 2