Meatball0311

SOCMOD Release Thread

Can't wait for all the nice stuff. Take your time. 

I must say I am lucky because I have seen some of the stuff  ;) I wish I could help them a bit more.

• Like 1

I must say I am lucky because I have seen some of the stuff  ;) I wish I could help them a bit more.

Ohhh i so envious, How  you make it?

Dude that's like the newbie forum trick "I don't know anybody but I'll pretend that I'm actually involved with a mod team so I can look good.". I'm fairly certain that he's not part of the team so he's playing you helljumper6 and he's trying to manipulate the narrative to "force" the mod team to accept him.

Just a hint: if you're new to a forum and the mod team hasn't specified that the poster is part of the team (I'd PM either meatball0311 or Warlord554, Spaceman0372, Binkowski (sp?), or fluttershy and ask) before getting caught up in a lie.

Really?! you're very lucky mate! I can't wait to see what the Socmod team have for the community :P

Dude that's like the newbie forum trick "I don't know anybody but I'll pretend that I'm actually involved with a mod team so I can look good.". I'm fairly certain that he's not part of the team so he's playing you helljumper6 and he's trying to manipulate the narrative to "force" the mod team to accept him.

Just a hint: if you're new to a forum and the mod team hasn't specified that the poster is part of the team (I'd PM either meatball0311 or Warlord554, Spaceman0372, Binkowski (sp?), or fluttershy and ask) before getting caught up in a lie.

Well EricJ I never said I was part of the mod team I said I helped them, I am not saying with what but if you don't believe me you can ask meatball or warlord, those were the guys I worked with, mainly meatball. Go ahead PM them and see what they say, I am not new to the forums, not at all.

I know that. And I did not believe him that the SOCTEAM has him sent PMs or something otherwhite that contains some stuff . I think he saw something like a few pages earlier. :lol:

Agreed, the SOCMOD team doesn't advertise and that's their way of handling business.

Theres a few guys that worked with meatball outside of the team on special features associated with some of our new equipment. Allowing items on your gear (helmets, uniforms, etc) to be functional and not just look cool

• Like 2

Theres a few guys that worked with meatball outside of the team on special features associated with some of our new equipment. Allowing items on your gear (helmets, uniforms, etc) to be functional and not just look cool

That's where I was Ericj, I don't want to say what I worked on though incase warlord or meatball don't want to reveal anything and yes I did see the new stuff some pages back but that's not only what I saw. If you still don't believe me just PM meatball.

Well if I was wrong then I was wrong, but whatever, Warlord554 settled the matter and doesn't need to be dragged on so got it.

I'm really hoping to see a release soon, dying to see what you guys are cooking up, Warlord, it's been a while good to see you still going. Please let me know if you want a tester or anything, I would be more than willing to lend a hand.

Possibly an mbav. Right now its CAGE, 6094, and JPC

You guys have new models you made of these or is JP still working on this?

I've just viewed some of your old wip photos,they're great in details.In the current Arma 3 communities there's excellent rifles,helmets and plate carriers,but it lacks stuff made for USSOFs,and that's what your SOCMOD provides.Not anxious to see a public release in a shor time,but could you just share some wip photos of your new stuff?

ooo is this mod based on the famous ps2 game socom us navy seals? :D

ooo is this mod based on the famous ps2 game socom us navy seals? :D

I dont completely doubt it but if you know what SOCOM is then your probably know where this mod is based on.

• Like 1

Vests are all new models which I'm working on right now. Pretty much all we lack.

Mod is not "based" off of any single idea or game, rather a unified special operations mindset. Some "unit" specific gear is in, however there is also sterile gear making it possible to represent pretty much any SOF unit you could imagine. It does center around US forces as far as weapons and specific gear, but much of it has a broad use.

• Like 5

Will we only see Woodland making a return or will other patterns be released as well?

I think they already said no and that we should expect more uniforms.

I think they already said no and that we should expect more uniforms.

Ah silly me, I should have checked before I posted! Thanks  :)