Meatball0311

SOCMOD Release Thread

More than likely. Its already present in most gear besides uniforms as of now

Do you still working on the PCU jacket and are you going to integrate them into the new uniform?

Yes as it was a personal request of mine also. If we can get some quality "tundra" style maps ingame id like to do some heavier cold weather gear too. But we'll see

• Like 1

In the next update will the vests and helmets have armor values?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went over new armor values a couple pages back in depth, but yes

Wonderful....thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

when do you think there will be a new update for the modpack the uniforms and helmets are perfect the realism team i am in is using them.

Because i cant wait to see the uniforms, helmets and the NVG's for the rangers and seals

keep up the good work

greetings from Belgium

What do you mean by devgru patches? Specific unit patches? We have some common seal patches, along with usaf pj patches too. But whether we seperate into marsoc, seal, etc will just have to wait and see. The weapons pbo will be seperate from the gear pbo

On 10/29/2015 at 0:43 PM, squeakergws said:

Edited by Swifty240

No, SOC does not allow retextures. I am a member of the SOC dev team. No this is not part of a future update. The uniforms are being completely redone from scratch.

He is a part of socmod team. Thank you for the heads up though

Thanks for the info!

That retexture is awesome, makes me even more excited for the new uniforms!

Trky`s Multiplay Uniforms,with Spec 4 Vest mod, dont see anything new there

The uniform is not from TRYK. It's one of the dev's personal retextures of the soc m81 cryes. He lists the gear in the post.

If that screenshot is how the mod will look like then I am really really REALLY excited and can't wait!

ETA on an update?

I had to stop using the (IMHO) only true gear "MOD" because of the lack of armor value. Dying in a firefight because the vest and helmet could stop a rock is a NO-GO.  

ETA on an update?

I had to stop using the (IMHO) only true gear "MOD" because of the lack of armor value. Dying in a firefight because the vest and helmet could stop a rock is a NO-GO.  

The project is still going.. we are getting there.  

The vest values have been corrected and the helmet is taking about two hits to kill.

• Like 1

I am just putting this out there.  I am looking for a little help with some scripting.  I have some really cool ideas and they would have to be scripted.  I have moderate scripting skills and I need someone who I can ask questions.  Anyone want to help out with some scripting for this project please PM me.

Are you guys going to straight out release it when it's done or are we going to see WIP pics sometime soon?