Meatball0311

SOCMOD Release Thread

SOC is hands down my favorite mod, I don't play without using at least one thing from the pack. The uniform and vest quality is superb, and I can't wait to see everything else you guys have in store!

But I was wondering if you guys had any plans to make a ghillie suit with your M81? They don't get used much but it would be awesome to have! I hate the vanilla ghillie suits and uniforms and would love to see your guy's take on one!

Edited by SqueakerGWS
Poor Grammar!

SOC is hands down my favorite mod, I don't play without using at least one thing from the pack. The uniform and vest quality is superb, and I can't wait to see everything else you guys have in store!

But I was wondering if you guys had any plans to make a ghillie suit with your M81? They don't get used much but it would be awesome to have! I hate the vanilla ghillie suits and uniforms and would love to see your guy's take on one!

Ive wanted to do one for a while. We have several sniper weapons on the shelf that will be upcoming. Perhaps we can include one in a complete "sniper" update.

We are working on an update coming soon that will add some very cool gear and weapons. Stay tuned :)

Ive wanted to do one for a while. We have several sniper weapons on the shelf that will be upcoming. Perhaps we can include one in a complete "sniper" update.

We are working on an update coming soon that will add some very cool gear and weapons. Stay tuned :)

Oh man I can't wait! It Sounds like Christmas is coming a bit early this year!

If a Mk13Mod5 or Mod7 happen to be among them i might cry! :D

You got a double "http://" going there, Warlord.

Thought I'd point that out.

Glad the GPNVG-18s are or will be featuring the green projected light! I thought the game engine would be a limitation and such wouldn't be possible.

The M4s are looking really nice with that rail furniture and the (different!) BUIS.

Edited by Subscyed

Haha yea i messed up and fixed it, the links work, but on my end it still shows the double http :/. And the nvg green projection method will be used on ghost ring sights also to give them an actual glow

These new M4s look amazing. Just out of curiosity, does the tan CTR stock still exist?

@kgino1045

Yes afg handgrip versions will be included if thats what you mean

@kilo1-1

Tan furniture variants will be in, along with camo variants as well

These pics show both your answers

http://i817.photobucket.com/albums/zz99/boostedhardtsi34/Mobile%20Uploads/buldozer%202014-12-16%2023-39-20-89_zpsa8ekijlr.jpg

http://i817.photobucket.com/albums/zz99/boostedhardtsi34/Mobile%20Uploads/buldozer%202014-12-16%2023-44-38-02_zpsdpjuplen.jpg

kgino1045 was talking about the Rail, DD stand for Daniel Defense, aka. the Rail used on Block 1 and Block 2 Mk 18s. Or Bustsize.... i would love a nice double D inside the pack.

@KGB_Helljumper

Yes we are and there will be.

Just so you guys know if you need help with the ballistics data on those M4's and Mk18's let me know, would be glad to give you some assistance.

We will most defenitly get back to you on that Spartan0536 - at least as soon as we have some boomsticks fully textured ingame.

Gotta make sure the pretties have the appropriate... impact (awww jeah dat pun)

I really hope we'll see some simple gloves in the next update :)

Oh and there can never be enough MK18 and Block II carbines! They are virtually non-existent in video games...

Great stuff, it would be very useful for us as we are simulating a MARSOC team, so thank you and hope see more content in the future.

:)

Would you please consider making some of the weapons with the stock collapsed? For some reason no one ever creates weapons for ArmA with the stock collapsed, it is always partially extended. Please consider this.

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd222/chrisu5/MK18ManCovShot.jpg

Matter of fact, they will have stock scripts for extended and collapsed, using the action menu. No real use but its a cool feature

Ahhh ok. That is done because all helmet mounts are not in the same place, so you can use nvgs with all ingame helmets. I havent seen the issue though because internally we are testing the new versions. But we will surely address the issue