Meatball0311

SOCMOD Release Thread

I know, even though he's "Airborne" he still did a good job...

hahaha nice one eric ;)

de opresso liber

Lol gotta get a rib in once in awhile, but feel better that I'm just a Leg...

Man, those are some great looking awesome!

Dont want to quote bunch of your posts but gonna say one thing, AWESOME! Cant wait for those GPNVG looking so F awesome. Thank you guys, Thank you milion times

Thinking about adding groups for these guys by chance? I love them, basic but detailed stuff. Gotta love that Raider patch.

Thinking about adding groups for these guys by chance? I love them, basic but detailed stuff. Gotta love that Raider patch.

Yes, will be adding groups soon.

Excellent Work!It's such a big surprise for me!But why do you made a Mk18 Mod 0,SOFs no longer use it.

Excellent Work!It's such a big surprise for me!But why do you made a Mk18 Mod 0,SOFs no longer use it.

Don't worry, the Mod 1 is coming along with other additions. :)

Keeping you on your toes

Just to let you guys know, we would have updated on Sunday, but sadly we were missing completion of 3 components we defenitly want to put into the update.

One component needed to be remodeled half way as we forgot some parts (jeah happens to us too). One Component still needs to be baked and textured and the last one needs to recive a high-poly, bake and texture.

But luckily, that is all on my plate so our other team-members are free to continue developing more content for the pack, until i am finished with these 3 pieces.

What a shame that I couldn't vote for you before the vote of MANW contest closed.Really sorry.:(

Well damn, gotta wait abit longer for high quality and more assets?

What kind of shop y'all runnin here!? :P

Lookin forward to it!

Awesome stuff! Are you guys planning on making more versions of the OPs-Core? Like with that meshed helmet cover or the extra protective SLAAP plate at the front?

Edited by ubermensche

Awesome stuff! Are you guys planning on making more versions of the OPs-Core? Like with that meshed helmet cover or the extra protective SLAAP plate at the front?

Yes we will add some variety to our OPS Core Helmets at a later stage, currently we are concentrating on getting the inital content done before we drift off to far into variations of already present versions.

And if I remember correctly, y'all had a pair of Kaenons modeled, that going to be further down the road or sooner than we think?

I own a pair and love em with all my lil black heart lol

I see only ass licking here. Well guys, good job but water protection on legs looks like condoms. Should be like this: http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130718222242/battlefield/images/6/62/Battlefield_4_Pac_Model_Screenshot.jpg

Second, legs on uniform with kneepads - are little too thick.

Third, helmet - ARC Rail Adapters are in "air".

I understand, you doing mod for free and TacticalBeard bless you for this.

This is what I noticed.

I see only ass licking here. Well guys, good job but water protection on legs looks like condoms. Should be like this: http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130718222242/battlefield/images/6/62/Battlefield_4_Pac_Model_Screenshot.jpg

This is what I noticed.

Thank you for your constructive contribution of obvious parts to our cause SalvaPL. There surely is some things we are still working on and enhancing.

The Gaiters are placed rather small on the UV, making little use of the normal map and the textures applied to them, though that is a piece we are going to include in future updates. We are fully aware of the Mounting rails of our Ops Core Helmet currently not sitting flush with the Helmet Surface.

Though it is sad that you did not realize that these "ass lickers", how you call them, are actually just members of the community that are either thankful for a contribution at all, or honored members of this community that spend there free time like us, creating content for ass clowns like you to criticize and then still use in there modpacks. Though given that fact that you are rather new to the BI Forums i guess you are the breed of the next generation gamers having there brains filled with shitty music and overpriced half arsed tripple A titles that offer them tons of content for the right price after release. In this community we love contributions so much that we sometimes overlook smaller errors and mistakes, given the fact that the established users in these forums are aware that dropping free time into something that only rewards you with a small fanbase and some virtual pats on the back by other contributors is a known fact. That is why the only criticism taken into account by contributors like us is the constructive type given by other creators that know what they are talking about.

If i have mistaken you for a non-contributing senior member, i am sorry and you are welcome to create your own Addon based of the Marine Raiders in your spare time. We in return will thank you for your contribution.

Too bad you can't reach through the internet and choke the shit out of him eh? :D

Anyone who does not like the content does not have to use it. Keep in mind that this content is still in very early development, with only a couple uniforms and helmets released. We are creating content from scratch, which is no easy task from start to finish. I personally joined this mod team because I saw a great group of guys, friends, that shared my passion for stepping out of the "norm", and going above and beyond "reskins". We try our hardest, juggling military/civilian careers, families, jobs, and lose sleep almost every night because we want the very best work for the community. If you think the limited amount of content is the only thing up our sleeves you are mistaken, most of the high quality, kick ass content has not been shown for various reasons. All these "ass lickers" understand how much it takes to get you free content in a timely manner, and guys like me took ass chewings from our wives to bring you those lovely GPNVG18's your using in your sig ;)

We continue to work on this project to better every aspect.

*End of rant*

I see only ass licking here. Well guys, good job but water protection on legs looks like condoms. Should be like this:

This is what I noticed.

Did you actually just link a Battlefield 4 image as a reference picture on how things are supposed to look in ArmA? In that case, I think you need more flags, obviously DICE has been in the suck. Four will do but for full realism I would opt for the jumbo full colored one and atleast two more subdued.

Ref pic: i.imgur.com/TZl7ryG.jpg

/s

I'm going to give this a try...thanks for releasing it, this mod looks amazing from the pictures ;D

This is what I noticed.

Go away. Go far. far away.

Well - to be correct - I must write "What a fucking epic mod"? Can't write what in my opinion is just wrong? He?

Though it is sad that you did not realize that these "ass lickers", how you call them, are actually just members of the community

Look up, member of community...

Did you actually just link a Battlefield 4 image as a reference picture

Yup, cause they made this model with 3D scanner.

Go away. Go far. far away.

Ok Mr AL.