Meatball0311

SOCMOD Release Thread

Opscore seems to be fine... the front part of the shoe seems to be almost flat though. I'm not sure if that's intended.

but besides that.. amazing mod

The vests have armor configured into the config of course, but we could look into increasing this. But not too much.

Hey Bink, I was having the same problems with my vest. Anyways, the value that looks like this under armor in the config" 5*0", I found if you make it "50.0" it actually takes 3/4 hits to the chest before you get dropped. I kept changing the values and nothing was working, but figured it out. Just change that little value and it should work. Good work on the vest. You finally back?

Can't wait for the DEVGRU :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

coming soon U.S. flags and other patches on the combat shirts?

like this airsoft-gemerson-g3-combatshirt-camo-f.jpg

Edited by KGB_Helljumper

Can't wait for the DEVGRU :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

coming soon U.S. flags and other patches on the combat shirts?

like this http://www.airsoftgi.com/images/airsoft-gemerson-g3-combatshirt-camo-f.jpg

We will not be adding individual patches to our Models, though we are trying to implement the insignia system into a future update.

Just like Fluttershy-senpai said, the insignia system will allow the units to be more "flexible" and suit other groups' gameplay needs! I think that's a much better way so that the units don't have to be used for one unit / role specifically. :)

Hey Bink, I was having the same problems with my vest. Anyways, the value that looks like this under armor in the config" 5*0", I found if you make it "50.0" it actually takes 3/4 hits to the chest before you get dropped. I kept changing the values and nothing was working, but figured it out. Just change that little value and it should work. Good work on the vest. You finally back?

Thanks Cunico! I've made the changes to the vests earlier today, and tested them in game. They're working much better now.

The vests have armor configured into the config of course, but we could look into increasing this. But not too much.

Might be a fire geometry issue. I know I've had that problem.

Just like Fluttershy-senpai said, the insignia system will allow the units to be more "flexible" and suit other groups' gameplay needs! I think that's a much better way so that the units don't have to be used for one unit / role specifically. :)

ok then i hope you will add the U.S flag

Thanks to all who voted for us.. we have been promoted!

congratulations Guys, you deserve it, you all have worked so hard on this!

ok then i hope you will add the U.S flag

Yes, the guys were / are working on setting up the insignia's and also figuring out some extra ways to spice the system up for people who like extra detail. :)

Rest is for the weak no? Yall are beasts

The reason we are working on updates, apart from the obviouse fixes is that we were not able to get all the content in we wanted for MSOB yet.

The release was more of a "hey we finished a version for MANW so we might as well let you have a look" situation. Obviousely there was and still is a good ammount of content, specific to Marsoc, missing from the pack.

Therefor we will keep adding content in conjunction with fixes and slight upgrades, like the Insignia System and what not.

I can not promise anything, but we are looking for a first small update arround this weekend.

Looking good... not going to pimp my guns? :D Seriously I like it though and may switch to your NVGs after it's released.

we are working them in... thanks for the contribute!

I know just messing with you, I'll probably download this when the GPNVG-18s come out though.

Granted Teeha did a very good job but I tend to support work by Veterans than sometimes civilian.

I know, even though he's "Airborne" he still did a good job...