Sign in to follow this  
BEAKSBY

Can I update my steamworks page after the entry deadline?

I would like the judges to look at the page for screenshots and videos. Can I update the steamworks page with new screenshots and videos to get a better idea of the gameplay features. Will the judges be looking at this page?

I would like the judges to look at the page for screenshots and videos. Can I update the steamworks page with new screenshots and videos to get a better idea of the gameplay features. Will the judges be looking at this page?

Hi BEAKSBY, the judges will not necessarily look at the page, but it's always worthwhile updating your Steam Workshop page. Please also note that after the submission deadline today, we will be downloading all of the submissions, and those will be the versions that will be evaluated by the judges. You can still update your Workshop submission for other players though.

the judges will not necessarily look at the page

This should be a "not look at the page at all" - at least that what you have said prior and changing that policy now

would be pretty unfair..

;2805340']This should be a "not look at the page at all" - at least that what you have said prior and changing that policy now

would be pretty unfair..

Basically, we can't prevent jury members from taking a look at someone's Steam Workshop page if they do so on their own, but it's not a part of the scoring.

Sign in to follow this