Sign in to follow this  
VandilFish

When Will Arma 3 Be Shareable On Steam Again?

Man, when a game isn't shareable anymore is because it won't be shareable again. If you want to share your ArmA with someone, just bring your friend to your home.

Have a nice day.

Man, when a game isn't shareable anymore is because it won't be shareable again. If you want to share your ArmA with someone, just bring your friend to your home.

Have a nice day.

As it says here: dev.arma3.com/post/sitrep-00040 "Steam has been working on a feature called Family Sharing. We will likely need to disable this for Arma 3 for the time being, while we look at solving multiplayer cheating issues."

Edited by VandilFish

And is the cheating trouble solved? I guess than not. Even the most secure anti-cheats like VAC (Valve Anti-Cheat) aren't working well. Let's imagine this way: you share your account with a friend, and he cheats in your Arma 3. You get a BattlEye ban and can't play A3, A2 or DayZ. Is it nice? Guess than not. And let's imagine you also have some VALVe titles like Counter-Strike and Team Fortress 2. And he used cheats on these two ones. More VAC bans. It's not nice.

I'd prefer to buy the game for my friend as a gift rather than simply borrowing my games and running this big risk.

And is the cheating trouble solved? I guess than not. Even the most secure anti-cheats like VAC (Valve Anti-Cheat) aren't working well. Let's imagine this way: you share your account with a friend, and he cheats in your Arma 3. You get a BattlEye ban and can't play A3, A2 or DayZ. Is it nice? Guess than not. And let's imagine you also have some VALVe titles like Counter-Strike and Team Fortress 2. And he used cheats on these two ones. More VAC bans. It's not nice.

I'd prefer to buy the game for my friend as a gift rather than simply borrowing my games and running this big risk.

1: My Brother has the game, i would like to play it.(Signing into his account is not a option).

2: My Brother and I are not ones to cheat, so Yeah.

• Like 1