Sign in to follow this  
Fr3eMan

Isola d'Elba WIP bi [EVF] Alex

Yep Napoleon's villa could be very cool to have, maybe with its Italian gardens, i'm already planning making resistance HQ in the villa for my missions against the AAF...

or maybe against your IAF ;)

Poi ne parliamo Simo...

Are all houses accessible?

The screens look really nice. I want to test this map:o

Are all houses accessible?

The screens look really nice. I want to test this map:o

We are use the A3 objects than almost of all hoses are accessible ;)

r3eman im sorry to bother you bro...im italian and oviously i love ur work because it's awsome . But i have me too a project ...differently from you i've absolutely no experience in those things so i'd like if you could help me also because we have the same language so its better than learn from an english manuual (that ive already read). If u choose to help me tell me pls and ill give you a way to contact me like my mail or i dunno and obviously ill try to dont disturb you too much:) i thank u just cuz u hd the patienve to read this post n i hope u can help me obviously too:) ciao ciao e forza italia;) e aspetto il pedagnemod:):)

Looks good, but I hope finally someone is making a map WITHOUT Arma 2 vegtation and objects because A3 AI can see through them, it ruins a lot of custom maps.

i thank u just cuz u hd the patience to read this post n i hope u can help me obviously too:) ciao ciao

I will contact you when I have 5 minutes and let we see what we can do for you ;)

Looks great! Yes join that Skype group. There are awesome people in there willing to help you :)

Thanks, we appreciate all kind of support :D

I always wondered how Elba island would have looked in Arma, impressive work.

Be careful not to overdo with vegetation though, that tends to drastically decrease FPS.

I always wondered how Elba island would have looked in Arma, impressive work.

Be careful not to overdo with vegetation though, that tends to drastically decrease FPS.

Yes we know, we are trying some test. The optimal number of vegetation object is estimated to 1.000.000, but we attempt to decrease without spoil the visual impact.

Awesome! I actually looked at this island before deciding it was too big for me.

I'm currently working on my own website but once that's done, I'm taking a crack at Monte Argentario :3

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-ws1Nl1a4xzA/T4NIySFJF5I/AAAAAAAAEoc/CfMExTpaHNo/s1600/Giro_Monte_Argentario.jpg

And I wish you good luck!

Yes another wonderful piece of Italy..thanks and good luck to you too.

Tnx bro im very happy u didnt ignore my message u very gentle i hope to became an active member of this community :) grazie and obviously post some new pic of ur island ive been there once and its awsome:) gd work;)

Any News of this mod because it looks interesting...

Any News of this mod because it looks interesting...

Is ongoing :)

Is ongoing :)

Thanks for informing me, it really looks good can't wait for it!