Image 1 - 27/10/2014

Image 2 - Updated 28/10/2014

Image 3 - Updated 29/10/2014

Image 4 - Updated 31/10/2014

Image 5 - Updated 02/11/2014

Easter Egg

My First Ever Model

Background

This mod's purpose is to add additional content for special forces operators (primarily United States Army Special Forces) since MARSOC and other SOF units seem to be getting attention from other mod-makers. My intention is to create one piece of "content" at a time and release it once it's in working order then move onto the next, this is a system I want to use in-order to not become overwhelmed with modelling and working on so much "stuff" that I burn myself out. Hopefully this turns out to be a great mod and since I only started to learn 3d modelling 3-4 days ago I believe my skills will only get better over time with the guidance of you, the fellow arma community members.

Donations

If people want to donate, I'd rather know who it is that is donating so I can send them a thank you and put them down on the front page as a supporter of this mod. So PM me if you are interested, If not It's perfectly fine if you give me messages of encouragement and/or any nudes of Jennifer Love Hewitt. Cheers.

Edited by SpartanVI

Really nice work so far, mate. And the graphic designer in me was won over with the logo as well. Nice job on it. Clean, conveys the tactical vibe while not gaudy. Will look forward to keeping up with this thread as it grows for sure. :)

Really nice work so far, mate. And the graphic designer in me was won over with the logo as well. Nice job on it. Clean, conveys the tactical vibe while not gaudy. Will look forward to keeping up with this thread as it grows for sure. :)

Cheers mate, with TheMisterCat's help and corrections along the way this should turn out pretty damn spiffy, plus once the model is done I'll be putting a lot of hours into the texturing to make it as close as the real thing as possible.

Cheers mate, with TheMisterCat's help and corrections along the way this should turn out pretty damn spiffy, plus once the model is done I'll be putting a lot of hours into the texturing to make it as close as the real thing as possible.

"Close to the rear thing as possible" is what we need more of in the community not just 'make it look cool'. <3 Cant wait.

Lookin' good, lookin' real good. :) It's a pretty sweet setup, actually. Certainly looking forward to seeing yours in-game in the future. Keep up the good work, mate. :)

Finished adding the front mag pouch with PMag's (PMag's Supplied by TheMasterCat cheers mate.)

PICO-29-10-14_2_zpsb5b81127.jpg~original

Edited by SpartanVI

How did I miss this thread?!?! Army SF FTW!

Great job so far! Can't wait to see all the cool gear and Green Berets in full glory :)

Just finished the side mag pouches and the back portion of the PC so this is coming along nicely and at this point in time I will only have a few more accessories to add to the plate carrier and then I'll be onto the stage of getting this model in-game, then once in-game and working correctly I will be moving onto the textures.

PICO-31-10-14_2_zps64854643.jpg~original

I have to congratulate you for choosing modeling Molle loops.Keep up.

Finished making the MAG securing string and the quick pull piece which took me around 2 hours to do. It was hell but finally got it done.

pico_assaulters_plate_carrier_wip_updated_1_11_14_by_spartansix-d84vdic.jpg

Love the details :) pretty cool looking vest :) What else do you have in plan to do?

Well I'm not sure what I want to do after this, really I just want this PICO done and in-game then once that's achieved we will just have to see.

----

Added a variety of assortments and tactical necessities (Smokes and Flash Bangs courtesy of TheMasterCat).

PICO-2-11-14_zpsdcfc15d0.jpg~original

Edited by SpartanVI

So I got around to adding some additional accessories which some are from the famous Johannes templates he released. (Zip Tie handcuffs, Pistol mag pouches and the PRC 148)

PICO-3-11-14_zps54949de3.jpg~original

Looking great man. And a special thanks for posting nice big 1600 res pictures so I can view fullscreen and drool over. Those vests have me all hot n' bothered like: http://i.imgur.com/GohzZFZ.jpg :p

Zip ties falls out of place (from fidelity standpoint) when comparing with the other gear.Might be worth looking into?