tasksoldier121

EUSOC - European Special Operations Group

What uniform should we use ???  

113 members have voted

1. 1. What uniform should we use ???

• BDU
    • BDU (with small adaptations like velcro patchs depending in the country)
    • Model each and every one no matter the time it takes
    • Reskin the AAF one
    • I like vodKA!!! VOdKA!!! (go home)

EUSOC by MAG

So once again is time to update the topic to reflect out work stage.

AIM of the mod

Recreate the gear used by the EU special operations teams that give to each a unique charm so it not full AMERICA style, ofc some of the gear is equal to the SOCOM one like the g3s or jpc but things like Bulle Plate carriers, smocks, Leo Koehler etc will make their way into the mod. Its also important to note that we are also creating this mod to give communities that try to recreat not so well known SOFs some HQ gear. In other words we are workng in name of variety.

GEAR

Plate carriers (planned for now OFC it will expand)

Bulle Maritime Plate Carier [WIP] (DAE)

JPC [WIP] (KSK)(SAS)

LBT 6094 (all variants) [WIP] (KSK)(SAS)( everyone ??? )

CIRAS (and country specific variants) [WIP] (AAF)(...)

Lindnerhof Taktik Gen III/IV [WIP] (KSK)

Uniforms

BDU (country cut) [WIP] (DAE)(KSK)

Crye`s G3s [WIP] (KSK)(SAS)(...)

Leo Koehler Parka [WIP] (KSK)

Helmets

Mich 2000/2001 [WIP] (DAE)(KSK)(...)

Cryes Airframe [WIP] (KSK)

FAST [WIP] (DAE)(KSK)(...)

Boots & Gloves

Merrels Sawtoohs (pending) [WIP] (ALL until we got the time to make more)

Mechs (pending) [WIP] (ALL ...)

GUNS

Ithaca 37 [WIP]

L115A3 [WIP]

M107 [WIP]

G36

MG4

USP45

M417

M416

MG3

TaskSoldier121 out

(the inicial post will now be updated weekly with photos and other nice things)

---------- Post added at 21:52 ---------- Previous post was at 21:48 ----------

http://imgur.com/Eci6r3r

One of the things that caused us to slow down is the transition to new software and improving and testing workflows, the model represents my second model 100% made in max.

Do AC cut Cryes not G3, G3s were only a few in number recently, KSK used the standard AC model and the KSK custom Cryes mostly (ksk customs were in fleck & trop https://scontent-dfw.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xft1/v/t1.0-9/1907852_276611182548068_712150946203221022_n.jpg?oh=46720aa05d5dd496b2d63ff37c6f4b5b&oe=55DA1D65)

If you need any pictures of them let me know as my friends have a lot of them in both patterns ;)

OK fixing that. BTW if anyone has pics about any gear we could use please be sure to contact me.

the g3 will be done at one point in time or another and if a country has used it. it dont mater if it was limited it will more then likely be done as dae ksk sas grom im sure gear is shared and we will have candians and other people wanting are gear in that textures. and i got a feeling this mod is going to be used by other people then European people

AC cut is far more common to see with SF than G3 is so AC would be a better alternative in that respect as well. I mean you can always do both :)

AC cut is far more common to see with SF than G3 is so AC would be a better alternative in that respect as well. I mean you can always do both :)

im sure we will and it dont matter if it was commonly in use or not. if it was used we will get it in the mod at some point in time. so in point anybody suggesting we do less then what we can or should HAHAHA! no we will do all we can when we can. not because people ask us to not because people want us to. but because we can and we want to. i hope that clears up a lot of matters

Edited by kazenokizu

When is this mode coming out!? keen for a bloody Crye AF helmet that helmet becoming a very popular helmet is SF around the world

When is this mode coming out!? keen for a bloody Crye AF helmet that helmet becoming a very popular helmet is SF around the world

when its done. but on a rather serious note people please dont ask when it will be done. it is done when it is done and not a moment sooner.

Edited by kazenokizu

Yeah seems to be a lot of various SF from around the world are playing with either the airframe or ops cores lately

Edited by Warden_1

warden will you please just stop. invading are thread with content not related to this addon? I am pretty sure they fit better in your WIP Thread then ours. that is uncalled for and rude.

Edited by kazenokizu

well here is a bit of a update Task is off doing some work. im going on holiday until some time in june. and so around mid of june maybe things will get to moving a bit quicker on are end.

Edited by kazenokizu

im back from vacation and well im in the mood to do lots and lots of stuff ! will start within the week or so ^_^

Hi everyone, long time no see, I missed modding a lot but now finaly im on holidays so I can do my favourite thing almost all day ( because i just have a bit, small bit of life). The future holds it self promising with many assets in the work, hope I can take some screenshots later so every one will be updated. Also and starting this Saturday I will be presenting here weekly SitReps.

the g3 will be done at one point in time or another and if a country has used it. it dont mater if it was limited it will more then likely be done as dae ksk sas grom im sure gear is shared and we will have candians and other people wanting are gear in that textures. and i got a feeling this mod is going to be used by other people then European people

If the amount of gear that you have proposed is going to be made, it will be used by EVERYONE.

The thing is most is already in the barebones phase its just a question of me advancing trough and make them highpolys. Right now ( with that I these and next week ) the L115a3 and g36s are being worked on aswell as some plate carriers, and before anyone asks. When i work on something and i get bored i change to other and come back later so im always happy with what im doing.

Another thing that is important to note is that we are always upgrading old assets so we can get everything to the highest standart we can.

SITREP 1 (22/06/2015)

Hi a bit late but here it goes.

l115a3 - Missing some minor details on the HP due to lack of reference but are being worked on

http://imgur.com/ffoP1JF http://imgur.com/SjmgQO1 http://imgur.com/SWCeH1H

G36 - On works

LBT 6094 - missing molle before sculpting

Bulle PC - Sculpting in progress

ATM not as we are mass producing HPs and we have no assets in game yet, but Thx for your interest

A small SitREp because im not in the mood to a bigger one.

L115a3- Done

HK417 - http://imgur.com/4WbQKKi http://imgur.com/Om8Ip0w , I just need to drill in some more holes and extend the barrel and RIS to make the 20` version

USP 45 - some holes missing

G36 - still a lot to go as there are a lot of variants

We do not intend to make a version with the Grenade Launcher as the making it work would take us time we cannot aford to lose right now maybe in the future

Parka - missing some pockets and Hoodie, afterwards it ready for sculpting ( We are going to give it a lot of inventory space but if you use a plate carrier it will will clip a lot so we will make an invisible PACA something you can use to provide balistic protection, also both hoddie up and down versions will make into the mod)

CS and CP- need a lot of work before sculpting

BDUs - redoing the sculpting for the weck of it

JPC- working on the shoulder bands and molle

LBT- missing molle

Bulle PC - ready for sculpting when I finish the guns im assigned to do ( which where the the hk417 and l115a3 )

As for our release policy, we are not going to mod public due to all the situations that happened in the past, insted we will work on a request system so we can prevent this kind of stuff better, this is still open to changes.

Do you guys still remember us ????

Ok, due to a team agreament we cant show you the most recent wip screenshot because reasons but hey SCREEN SHOT WIP PARTY!!!!!!!

G36 ( we are modeling the interior as well cause we are crazy !!!)

WAZOHBg

WAZOHBg

we are also making the handguard in the 3 lenghts with the fitting barrel lenght and also a KAC rain and both the IDZ and the old stock

and our fenix the hk417 ( we lost it due to a problem in the sever and now is reborn to even better standarts wich means the interiror is being modeled as well and as the g36 expect a lot of versions and a conversion to hk416)

WAZOHBg

The l115a3 / ASWM 

neSt3ZG

ulaTYKK

USP 45

ulaTYKK

LBT 6904

rYCR4xf

BMPC

pZomWLZ

LHT gen5

lIT1v5V