takus

Legal violations by A3L: Arma 3 life

you're more likely to get away with murder here then tax evasion.

That sounds like America, if they can't pin you for murder or anything else the IRS (US Tax collector) will surely get you.

No matter which way they try to word it, they are not receiving donations as they are providing a service. There is no such thing as "Donate and get faster application processing", that is called a paid service. Now give or take they may have received a few true donations it won't matter for the full amount they have received just out weighs it. If PayPal is "investigating" then PayPal has or will report the income to which ever tax agency is responsible. PayPal does not like getting on the wrong side of tax collectors and in fact with US Citizens if we receive/generate more then $20,000/yr with 200 or more transactions then PayPal automatically reports it to the IRS. I am sure there is a similar thing for EU tax collectors.

Tax in the netherlands would be like this:

1st. They would need to clarify if the people that own the PayPal acount have a job allready. Tax for first job should be around 33% second job is about 50%.

2nd. after that is calculated they would have to pay back all the taxes on the payments they recieved.

3rd. if they did not report the tax on purpose the fine will be 50% of the complete Tax.

Edited by KBBW123
research

sweet. that's $15k off of caidens holiday fund sorted.

petition just hit 1,700 arma community members... keep it up guys!

I am not paying tax on my get BL1P A BEER donations !

don't worry even the Dutch Tax doesn't steal a mans beer ;)

It's different, you are not providing a service or product to the people donating to you therefore it is a donation.

Each contry has its own tax rules when it comes to gifts and a donation is considered as a gift.

Example in norway if i where to get more than 10.000 Nok. about 1178 € in donations. i would have had to pay taxes on it.

and each contry has its own rate on the tax you need to pay.

In BLIP's case i would have changed my donation to "Give Blip a birthday present"

Because birthday presents and not counted as a gift/donation :p in my contry atleast.

So if they are well known with their contry tax rules they might get of haveing to pay 0% taxes.

Edited by nuxil

Each contry has its own tax rules when it comes to gifts and a donation is considered as a gift.

Example in norway if i where to get more than 10.000 Nok. about 1178 € in donations. i would have had to pay taxes on it.

and each contry has its own rate on the tax you need to pay.

Nope, in most countries, if a donation is proved having been done against something of an equivalent value, it's considered as a sale and it's taxed with VAT (or equivalent).

So today Zannaza invited me to a match in CS:GO. I'm still good friends with him honestly but what I didn't expect there was Caiden. After a hour of gaming, I decided to break the normal chains of convo and start talking about Caiden being banned on here since he was like "Delgado why don't you come play A3L" (He was being a smartass with me because he perm. banned me) and I found out some interesting things. Caiden told me that Bohemia has talked to them and that Bohemia is actually somewhat sided with them unofficially in that once A3L removes any content that belongs to other community members this problem will go away. They are not interested in A3L and that they are actually annoyed with this whole topic. So I guess you guys can officially count out Bohemia support. Also Caiden scoffed at the petition which I agree with him in that he won't get anything really done unless you had thousands upon thousands of signatures that forced Bohemia to take action. I don't see that happening as the people are affected are limited in terms of actual player base. Caiden seemed e static with how things are working out in which another bomb shell dropped after he told me that rumors being told to them was Bohemia was prepping to take down City Life. If that is the case, they surely have reason to be. A3L is poised to be top dog in terms of having the "roleplay" community. Now i'll probably get backlash from Zannaza after posting this since this was a personal convo but I wanted to inform you guys on this. I could explain so much more but for now this is the best I can do.

So today Zannaza invited me to a match in CS:GO. I'm still good friends with him honestly but what I didn't expect there was Caiden. After a hour of gaming, I decided to break the normal chains of convo and start talking about Caiden being banned on here since he was like "Delgado why don't you come play A3L" (He was being a smartass with me because he perm. banned me) and I found out some interesting things. Caiden told me that Bohemia has talked to them and that Bohemia is actually somewhat sided with them unofficially in that once A3L removes any content that belongs to other community members this problem will go away. They are not interested in A3L and that they are actually annoyed with this whole topic. So I guess you guys can officially count out Bohemia support. Also Caiden scoffed at the petition which I agree with him in that he won't get anything really done unless you had thousands upon thousands of signatures that forced Bohemia to take action. I don't see that happening as the people are affected are limited in terms of actual player base. Caiden seemed e static with how things are working out in which another bomb shell dropped after he told me that rumors being told to them was Bohemia was prepping to take down City Life. If that is the case, they surely have reason to be. A3L is poised to be top dog in terms of having the "roleplay" community. Now i'll probably get backlash from Zannaza after posting this since this was a personal convo but I wanted to inform you guys on this. I could explain so much more but for now this is the best I can do.

Unfortunately I must say most of what they are saying is a lie. Bohemia would never tell them that they were planning on shutting another mod down, and neither would they tell them exactly what they are planning to do towards A3L. I'm sorry but I am not able to believe this.

Unfortunately I must say most of what they are saying is a lie. Bohemia would never tell them that they were planning on shutting another mod down, and neither would they tell them exactly what they are planning to do towards A3L. I'm sorry but I am not able to believe this.

Well believe with what you wish. What I am reporting was directly from Caiden. You're right, Bohemia will never outright tell another community this. But do they necessarily need to in order to convey their thoughts and feelings towards this? Simple sentences give up entire meanings. As for the City life thing, I did say rumors didn't I?

Well believe with what you wish. What I am reporting was directly from Caiden. You're right, Bohemia will never outright tell another community this. But do they necessarily need to in order to convey their thoughts and feelings towards this? Simple sentences give up entire meanings. As for the City life thing, I did say rumors didn't I?

Heres what happened guys. Some kid in teamspeak tells Caiden "Bohemia is going to take down city life", Caiden then thinks they are on his side, now him being the age that he is does not surprise me as I've go to high school still and people do that all the time.

Bro, who could trust him after the shit and lies hes spewed so far?

One thing I learned is never, ever, under any circumstances under estimate Caiden. He may be a fool in the way he acts, but hes smart.

I don't believe a word that comes out of that teenagers mouth. Never have and never will.

Fake or not, A3L is keeping Arma 3 sales in good state and is keeping multiplayer alive. It's not like they stand on their side...

It's more like they are happy that they can't do anything against them.

Edited by Babylonjoke

Fake or not, A3L is keeping Arma 3 sales in good state and is keeping multiplayer alive. It's not like they stand on their site...

Bingo. That's basically what I feel is happening in a nutshell.

Bingo. That's basically what I feel is happening in a nutshell.

Yeah...or driving a wedge between the community and BIS is a good way to divert the attacks against A3L.

Fake or not, A3L is keeping Arma 3 sales in good state and is keeping multiplayer alive. It's not like they stand on their site...

Noo... Not exactly. This isn't DayZ. If they wanted to keep a server like this they wouldn't give a shit about the future arma community. If this will be the new addon/modding standard then no one would want to play ArmA because everything is just overused shit mods.

One thing I learned is never, ever, under any circumstances under estimate Caiden. He may be a fool in the way he acts, but hes smart.

I would love to know how you can class him as "smart".

Noo... Not exactly. This isn't DayZ. If they wanted to keep a server like this they wouldn't give a shit about the future arma community. If this will be the new addon/modding standard then no one would want to play ArmA because everything is just overused shit mods.

? Yes this will be the standards. A very small ammount of people wants to play in military doctrinated clans once a week where if you missfire you have to say sorry to your commander (wtf?). That's also the reason of why most of the MP mods dies so quickly, because half of this community makes their gameplay closed to the public. Honestly I understand these A3L players: A3L it's much more funny then most of these clan based gamemodes. If it was free and was not breaking addonmakers copyrights I was probably going to be the first playing it.

Apparently DayZ didn't teached the lesson to this community. Slicing the multiplayer in smaller ammount of people leaving the public servers almost empty makes the whole MP die quicker, that's obvious, I'm surpirsed that the only ones that understood are the ETW guys.

Edited by Babylonjoke

I would love to know how you can class him as "smart".

I worked with the guy. For three years might I add. His social skills are laughable but the things he has going on in his mind are brilliantly evil. He can turn stupid mistakes into success or vise versa.

@ProfTournesol, I promise you, the way caiden was talking to me he could care less. You see guys, Caiden reads this thread on a daily base or at least close to that. He knows what you guys are saying here. He isn't phased. Don't get me wrong, I called him an a**hole and I can't really stand him, but feels no pressure from you guys what so ever. In fact, i'm pretty sure he is laughing at me for commenting here.

But you know, it seems my post has garner more criticism for me. I wish you guys the best. If I managed to find anything out that could be important, I will gladly do so. In the mean time, stay strong out there.

Edited by Delgado

? Yes this will be the standards. A very small ammount of people wants to play in military doctrinated clans once a week where if you missfire you have to say sorry to your commander (wtf?). That's also the reason of why most of the MP mods dies so quickly, because half of this community makes their gameplay closed to the public. Honestly I understand these A3L players: A3L it's much more funny then most of these clan based gamemodes. If it was free and was not breaking addonmakers copyrights I was probably going to be the first playing it.

Apparently DayZ didn't teached the lesson to this community. Slicing the multiplayer in smaller ammount of people leaving the public servers almost empty makes the whole MP die quicker, that's obvious, I'm surpirsed that the only ones that understood that are the ETW guys.

What are you? 12? I'm talking about the standard of modding by A3L. Do you not notice how shit their content is? Yeah this is a military sandbox game and if you can't handle that then leave.

I just stick my nose out of BIS store to see how other games work and what people like. If you can't handle my opinion and you try to offend me asking me to leave and calling me kid, the immature it's you, not me. But anyway that's the exact attitude I was talking about.

You sure don't know what sandbox mean.