fromz

LT: Living Through - Live another day - TOTAL MODIFICATION for Arma 3

Maybe I'm missing something, but I can't get this to work.

When launching from the LT launcher I fail to find a "Solohost" button anywhere in the main UI, when loading it as mod I can choose the Solohost option but receive the illegal save file warning.

Any clues?

Remove the profile attribute in the config.ini

I had to do this, otherwise it always started with the "Welcome to arma, ..." window and then brought the normal arma menu.

Regarding the Network fault or illegal save i don't know yet how to solve it.

*EDITED*

*my fault/CBA works correctly

Also..there is a serious texture bug (more like an artifact)inside on a A3's large (retextured) building with lots of rooms (sorry no pic. *it has ground floor+1st floor with about 20 rooms)

V.Bad performance also :/

I really hope this will get its final state soon

Edited by GiorgyGR

First off, mod has potential. Really liking the map, cool to see a Tibet? area. Also loving the fact that it's a single player survival with some coop. As of right now though there are some issues that make it almost unplayable.

some bugs/suggetions

1. Your stats (i.e. fatigue, energy, hunger etc...) seem to be broken at times. On several occasions I've ran outta fatigue and was unable to recover it even after resting for a significant period of time. This lead my hunger and thirst to run low so i couldn't get anywhere without slowly walking. Then i would randomly get sick and within a minute or two i would die from my illness. Would be better to increase the time it takes before needing to eat/drink and the amount you recover when eating/drinking, and greatly increasing the time it takes to get full sickness ( 1 hour maybe? ).

2. loot needs some more balance. Less clothes and slightly more of a chance for ammunition, food, water etc... ( There's almost no ammo on the map ).

3. It says you can go to the river to drink but no option appeared to do so.

4. Maybe a bug? Went to shoot an AI but the bullet spread was ridiculous ( No heavy breathing, was holding breath, crouched, zeroed, and only 100m away ). Don't think I'm that bad of a shot lol as bullets were landing way off target.

5. Vehicles have an issue where they appear fine at first but upon entering the drivers seat, the wheels suddenly sink into the ground and the vehicle can't be driven. May be a host only bug, as another player found the same vehicle i did and was able to drive away in it.

6. Can start with a starting pistol, which well isn't that helpful lol.

7. Loot objects sometimes appear in large groups around houses.

If i find more bugs or have more suggestion i'll edit the post. Still great work! really hoping to see how this turns out in a couple of weeks/months.

Edited by The-Freeman

is this mod gonna get updated at all? been over a week and no new news? a bug fix and FPS improvement would be nice

is this mod gonna get updated at all? been over a week and no new news? a bug fix and FPS improvement would be nice

Really busy recently, Sorry. But i'll fix them when I have any time. thanks and keep attention.

with connecting you certainly overdid...

Why reinvent the wheel?

have the same standard, universally recognized norms ... I have a group of servers, torment connectivity - spat on this venture ...

and mod looks interesting, ran only on one computer.

I have a feeling english isnt your native language...

Who cares, would you like that we all speak our native language?

Or as BI is a czech studio, we should all learn czech for this game, and german, russian and french for others?

What Koriaba mentions is also what I thought first.

I guess it was a huge investment of time implementing this mechanics. If it would be additional, fine. But making it required is what bothers me a bit as I am still not able to play it.

The developers are Chinese ... in a convenient little space by his name, it says in the English language.... the word "china".

我愛的地形。你會打算讓更多的高端汽車產åµï¼Œå¦‚飛機

我爱的地形。你会打算让更多的高端汽车产åµï¼Œå¦‚飞机

For English folk...

I love the terrain. Would you consider adding in higher end vehicle spawns, such as aircraft?

I have a feeling english isnt your native language...

:D strange to see your question), given that the profile I have written - Russia))

Pretty cool mod for SP.

I'd suggest adding mutants / animals / any non-human threat.

Expecting an update soon so I can play more with a friend :)

Hi! I love the pics of your mod, but i am unable to make it run on my pc no matter what. Could you post (or someone who got it working) the EXACT steps i have to take?

This is what i did: First i downloaded your mod from PWS, only to learn later that your mod didn't work with it. Later i did the steps you said: change the name of @lt folder to LT, move it to ArmA 3 directory, download a small package (200 mb aprox), merge both LT folders, and start the game from your Launcher in the LT Launcher folder (also in ArmA 3 directory). Doing these steps, the launcher always says "server disconnected", so i click on Play ArmA. The first thing i notice is that the main menu has LOTS of chinese characters, but i guess that is something aestetical. Then i click on SOLOHOST and start a LAN game. I've also tried with an internet game, same results. Next i select one of the open slots for me and leave the rest for the AI, and when the screen changes to what should be a preview of your map, i get the message that i can't connect to the GPS system. Then i click Continue and the map loads, but i am in the air, falling down fast, and my screen slowly fades to black while a message in chinese keeps appearing on my screen. If i respawn, nothing happens. I hear the sounds of the forest, birds, wind and so, but i don't see nothing. Here are some pics of what happened:

3PiXBWnb.jpg

GWbHgVzb.jpg

H0WvWFdb.jpg

urhIzxvb.jpg

ma0yJk8b.jpg

WMClxRBb.jpg

Edited by F3n1xESP

Hello, just wondering if there's any chance of any new updates being released. Or if you're working on an update. Been looking forward to an update for a while now! Awesome mod you guys have made!

Is it even possible to play now without the server up? Whenever I try to play it just says "Network fault or you use illegal savefile, please reset the network and do not use other computer to play". Anyone know how to get around this?

Hi there everyone,

I'm making this post because i'm still having issues with the "Network Fault or you use illegal save file, please reset the network and do not use other computer to play" error. I've downloaded and used the Hotfix, but i'm still getting this error... Can anyone help me out...?

many thanks in advance...!

Hey fromz,

Whilst I didn't use your Total Modification (but still voted for you I might add :)) I still enjoy your maps 'Tunba, Diaoyu'..... I was wondering if you continued to develop either of these maps or were they marked as complete?  

@ The Developers of this fine modification,,,,, was this made only as an attempt to win the money reward offered by the MANW competition? Or is this modification dead and unplayable. if development has been abandoned, could you please make it open-source so other skilled developers could continue optimizing and advancing this great invention. :)

• Like 1

This map (tunba) is broken now as of update 1.6 due to the visual update.  The skies are so dark and the land so saturated, it's taken the form of a scifi planet.  If fromz is no longer around is it possible to create a separate config or patch to update this map to the 1.6 standards.  This is truly a dark day for me pun intended.  :(

Thanks