fromz

LT: Living Through - Live another day - TOTAL MODIFICATION for Arma 3

Solohost is start a server by youself. INCURSION and pick a server to join

Yeah, I get that when I try to join a server from the launcher. Tried restarting PC and it didn't help. Solohost works fine though.

This looks very interesting and "NO ZOMBIES" I love that part. Can I start this on a Dedi-Server and then use "Incursion" to join it?

Thanks

Vengeance

The host list server is in China. The connection speed is so low to join a worldwide "host". I need some uk us list server to fix this. Anyone can help?

---------- Post added at 23:26 ---------- Previous post was at 23:23 ----------

This looks very interesting and "NO ZOMBIES" I love that part. Can I start this on a Dedi-Server and then use "Incursion" to join it?

Thanks

Vengeance

The dedi-server version is under test. Maybe added soon.

No Change, I was not able to find the Gamecore.sys file.

I am having the same problem and also cannot locate that file. I downloaded through Play With Six...but noticed it says the only way you can play is if you use your launcher. Might want to not have it on PWS if its not going to work...lol Unless I misread?

But ya, I am trying to download from ArmAholic to see if that fixes the issue.

I noticed some serious framedrops when shooting with HE Shells of the Helicopter. The frames are dropping to 0 when the Shells hits the ground or a target.. After the Explosion the drops are gone. Have this issue on on this map :(

I downloaded this through play with six and it did not come with the LTLauncher.exe or gamescore.sys and I am having the same issue as LewisD. Also I am not using a Mac.

While attempting to play the provided mission, the mission on startup fades to black and a popup begins to come up. It says "Network Fault or you use illegal save file, please reset the network and do not use other computer to play". Im launching with only the launcher and i have no clue why it is doing this.

Just an FYI for those downloading via PwSix - see the instructions at the beginning of this thread to help with this but here's a summary of what worked for me. PwSix currently only loads the main (~1.4GB) folder. You also need to download the smaller file from Mega (LTLauncher folder combined with an LT smaller folder) then merge the smaller and larger LT folders together. Next, place the LT and LTLauncher folders (notice: these are NOT @LT and @LTLauncher folders - don't name them that) along with a copy of the @CBA folder in the main ARMA3 directory folder. Finally, within the LTLauncher folder, double-click the LTLauncher.exe file to bring this mod to life!

Hope this helps.

BTW, I have no idea how to use food/water/etc... Ha!

How do you use items? Like water, food, anything. Very confusing.

Double click on them. Sorry i forget that.

---------- Post added at 08:25 ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 ----------

I downloaded this through play with six and it did not come with the LTLauncher.exe or gamescore.sys and I am having the same issue as LewisD. Also I am not using a Mac.

Redownload part2_contents and check *.dll files under "LT" folder. And you should be also have a LTLancher folder like the first post in page 1.

I think the error will be sloved then.

---------- Post added at 08:28 ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 ----------

Just an FYI for those downloading via PwSix - see the instructions at the beginning of this thread to help with this but here's a summary of what worked for me. PwSix currently only loads the main (~1.4GB) folder. You also need to download the smaller file from Mega (LTLauncher folder combined with an LT smaller folder) then merge the smaller and larger LT folders together. Next, place the LT and LTLauncher folders (notice: these are NOT @LT and @LTLauncher folders - don't name them that) along with a copy of the @CBA folder in the main ARMA3 directory folder. Finally, within the LTLauncher folder, double-click the LTLauncher.exe file to bring this mod to life!

Hope this helps.

BTW, I have no idea how to use food/water/etc... Ha!

Thanks, you right.

And just click on them to use.

Btw, The cba should and have to be named as "@CBA_A3" not "@CBA"

Edited by fromz

Can this be ported to other maps?

Is there interaction with docile and hostile AI players during SP play?

Can the survival modules be ported into regular Arma 3 gameplay?

I haven't tried the survival element of this game yet. But what a beautiful map, breath taking views, settlements, lakes, rivers....Guillie suit heaven. I'd vote just for this map alone. :cool:

The launcher tells me "Not found ArmA3.exe"

my config looks like this:

[LTLauncher]

ServerIP=222.173.30.226

ServerPort=2306

HostCmdline=-nosplash -profiles=Profile -mod=@CBA_A3;@lt

ClientCmdline=-nosplash -profiles=Profile -connect=127.0.0.1 -port=2400 -mod=@CBA_A3;@lt

NormalCmdline=-nosplash -profiles=Profile -mod=@CBA_A3;@lt

ArmaDirectory="C:\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Arma 3"

(It also didn't work without the quotes["])

As I don't have much space left on my SSD and I would like to keep all mods out of the gamefolder, what may I do?

Got it, the ArmADirectory has to finish with a backslash

--> ArmaDirectory="C:\SteamLibrary\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\"

Edit: for some reason, while editing the post, the Arma folder has no space between r and m. rewriting the path manually doesn't change it here in the forum too. Strange

Edit: Okay, the game starts with the mods, I had to remove the profile attribute because it throws me everytime the new player hints and then your game menu doesn't come up.

Edit: okay now the network fault comes up... no gamecore.sys file around... regarding Macs, I have multiple VPN Adapter connectors, which are disabled, can they be trouble for you?

Is this P2P nat traversal lib something external? Can you give me a link so perhaps I can check where the problems exactly rise? Or atleast might give you more hints?

Edited by SnowSky
Solution found

I just downloaded the map standalone and I must say it pretty much fan-fucking-tastic. Really nice texturing, extreme mountains, deep valleys, rivers and bridges ... and at the same time quite nice performance.

It can feel a bit steril, but one would expect that at those heights :)

Not sure if the lakes are supposed to be with water, but when i load the map the only water on the map is the river. All marked lakes are dry, but some have water plants in them.

Really nice work there! I look forward on getting some more time on my hands so I can start making a small campaign for our co-op group :D

2014-10-28_00016_zpse43b0b61.jpg

2014-10-28_00003_zps8c1aa0f8.jpg

2014-10-28_00004_zpsedf2bf6d.jpg

2014-10-28_00001_zpsa58a0514.jpg

2014-10-28_00017_zpsa4f7f2e0.jpg

Hi, mate.

First Im really sorry that I didnt ask you before made this kinda Zombie Outbreak style pic.

If you agree, want to make Scenario for Zombie survivor.

whats ur think.

Not sure if the lakes are supposed to be with water, but when i load the map the only water on the map is the river. All marked lakes are dry, but some have water plants in them.

Probably not before BIS release Pondsâ„¢ DLC.

I am experiencing the same situation as SnowSky above, Arma 3 on SSD, mods on HDD, have tried playing around with the launcher's config with no luck. Has anyone found a solution to this?

hiya - been looking at this in the editor and was wondering where the female character models are? Lovely map by the way!

thanks

ok when i try to play this shows up "Network Fault or you use illegal save file, please reset the network and do not use other computer to play" i have the steam version of arma 3 and i used the launcher i dont know how to fix it please help ASAP !!

Thanks.:butbut::butbut::butbut::butbut::confused::confused::confused::confused:

It seems the reason for the Network Fault is because you're trying to solohost without the launcher.

The launcher doesn't work with the PWS version because the mod file is named @lt instead of LT. Nevermind that the launcher doesn't come with the PWS link. I had to install the mega to get it to work.

On a different note, it might be better to have some sort of briefing or tutorial mission before getting into things. Going into it, all I know is some guys roll in and are shooting at each other with rifles.

And, another bug. When I click incursion, the launcher crashes.

Edited by Kilroy the Nerd

Am too having this Newtork fault and or Bad save file. I downloaded it from Armaholic .. This so called Gamesave he was talking about is not in the LT folder .. Is the Mega download have this file. I do not have any gamesave file. Someone that has worked out this problem please explain what you did to get it working . I downloaded the Mega Version. There is no Gamesave.sys file. The Only Sys file is called RvTac.sys. When I remove all the DLL and sys files the game load but I do not think it is working right.

gave this a try but I'm getting like 25 fps with dips into the teens/single digits. It's pretty much unplayable for me. I've played plenty of other missions largely without any issues.

I have installed this mod From all the links. Used the Launcher, used it without the launcher. Only way it will load up and play the mission file is with removing the DLL files from the LT folder. Am guessing it has to do with that Dumb P2P network idea . I think my router is blocking it from allowing p2p shit .. p2p networking is just dumb and just opens your computer to hackers and other shit. You never allow open p2p to public players..