John Spartan

F/a-18x black wasp

I'm begging you guys tell me something about your SIDE PROJECT

- U.S.S. FREEDOM CVN-83 Aircraft Carrier

I didn't found anywhere any reference to it.

Pleeeease :)

I'm begging you guys tell me something about your SIDE PROJECT

- U.S.S. FREEDOM CVN-83 Aircraft Carrier

I didn't found anywhere any reference to it.

Pleeeease :)

wow i almost forgot that project :D

well no answer here or there. I just wonder why !?

Hopefully because they're busy. Most probably because they're actual people with real lives and the don't spend all of it on the BI forums or modding Arma.

Or maybe, because like Saul just said... There are very busy on a project right now... Maybe this is the Freedom. ;)

Or maybe, because like Saul just said... There are very busy on a project right now... Maybe this is the Freedom. ;)

That's what I said :)

oh mán, please don't criticize me :D surely you CyclonicTuna have life too and you took the few seconds to post simple comment. But hey i was just trying to catch someone's attention :D

oh mán, please don't criticize me :D surely you CyclonicTuna have life too and you took the few seconds to post simple comment. But hey i was just trying to catch someone's attention :D

No I completely understand, I'm eager to see what they are up to aswell. But generally the modders themselves arn't as active on the forums as most other people who just play the game. Because people who play the game go onto the forums to check on any updates, give feedback based on the mods they play with. Whilst modders themselves also play the game to test they're own mods and so forth, so they usually only comment when the actually have something to say about the progress of the mod, which isn't as often as just checking threads for updates like we do.

See I like commenting and starting discussions because I like the Arma community and I like participating, now ofcourse that also counts for modders. But in my own experience because modders are most prominently content creators not content consumers, they are busier with exactly doing that, creating content. Which is why they are sort of seperated from the main group of people on the forums.

Edited by CyclonicTuna

Ya, we aren't dead. Just REALLY REALLY REALLY busy. ;)

Ya, we aren't dead. Just REALLY REALLY REALLY busy. ;)

How goes your work on supercarrier?

Edited by Jonathan0434

I'm sure the outcome is well worth the wait...you guys do awesome work!

Cheers,

AV8R

Will the USS Freedon a Carrier of the Nimitz Class or of the new Gerald R. Ford Class?

@All - once more thanks for all the support.

@Nikiforos - if you have noticed then with "Heli DLC" there is a new "pilot camera" mode added we are testing and trying to utilize it as a TGT pod for a single seat aircraft. What you see at the moment is a unfinished concept [in settings for controls/common controls/multifunctional camera key]. What we were thinking is to see where BI's Devs are taking the idea and then adapting to use on our single seaters, so be patient with this.

If this could somehow be combined with the UAV lasing functionality that would be unreal. Capable of self designating.

If this could somehow be combined with the UAV lasing functionality that would be unreal. Capable of self designating.

Agreed!! That would turn any Black Wasp Pilot into a battlefield overlord! Definitely bringing a ton of value added to both SP and MP modes.

Hey, I have a question. My group and I want to use the F/A-18X since we now decided to finally add the Nimitz to our Modpack. However, the F/A-18X look doesn't fit into the rest of our vehicle.
Is there a skin template somewhere that we could use?

I want to make sure that the creator now: We would not plan to release this template. It would only be used inside our group!
Can someone give me a template for this plane? (In this thread or by PM...both is okay for me)

Many Greetings
Moony

Is this topic still alive?

I've been having fun with the mod, the targeting pod works for the most part. Though one little problem is that I don't get the laser designator when I use it. Am I missing something?

Cheers

I keep getting a Teaminfo.scope error when I load this? Love the mod though

Great work on the F/A 181 !.  Can't wait to see the Freedom also. 

9uFkgM9.png

She is still a beauty <3

• Like 7