John Spartan

F/a-18x black wasp

Anyone else notice when FA 18 x BW respawns it does not respawn in the same direction? I have tested several time with different templates same results. All other jets work fine just black wasp doing this. Any ideas what would be the cause? local works fine, problems on dedicated server side.

@Devil = We will look into this, probably just a small bug. Can you elaborate on this though? Though it is respawning in the wrong direction, is it random? Is it a 180? etc, etc.

@All = The choice for using the custom user actions was that the Master modes system will also be using custom user actions and these keys can be bound to whatever the player is comfortable with. It is a slight inconvenience but who doesn't like to change things up every now and again :D.

@Devil = We will look into this, probably just a small bug. Can you elaborate on this though? Though it is respawning in the wrong direction, is it random? Is it a 180? etc, etc.

I also had this issue, I was using the Vehicle Respawn Module and it seemed to spawn facing the West (90).

The nose of the "FA18 X BW" is compass bearing 140 SE, on respawn the front direction becomes bearing 20 NE. So moved clockwise 225º on respawn from the original position.

@Saul: BadBenson´s EnhancedMovement mod also uses Custom1 so I may set it to "V" key, so I´ll just have to reconditionate myself to hit V else than E when I need some speed (pun with TopGun intended)

cheers!

Hey guys! one of the best aircraft mods out there to date for the ArmA series. I am wondering though. Are you planning on doing any targeting pod like the sniper or lightning? These systems are absolutely necessary to bring these addons into the realm of realistic. I know there are a few "scripts" out there that try to address it, but they are buggy at best. I hope this is something that is in the works for your team. Cheers!!

Jump

@All - Yes there is a TGP in the works, all in due time.

Hey, my unit was flying in an operation today everyone in the black wasp experienced a bug that made us go far into the negatives speed wise instantly. For example I was going +300 KM/H and then suddenly I was going -200 KM/H. I do not know how to recreate this but it was on bornholm and it occurred randomly.

@All - we have a small update. VERSION 0.93 is out now.

- added some small sound effect tweaks here an there

- fixed a bug with ejection system

- tweaked setup/init module

Also if someone with a good "photo aptitude" has time to make a nice set of screenshots for the manual, that would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by John_Spartan

@All - we have a small update. VERSION 0.93 is out now.

- added some small sound effect tweaks here an there

- fixed a bug with ejection system

- tweaked setup/init module

This new update, does it fix the repawn directions?

@deVilspaWn - that will be addressed with next update, but its added to our TO DO list

Thanks for informing us of the release :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

So, I'm curious about the side project! Whats the deal there? Has anything been done? What are the plans for the carrier?

So, I'm curious about the side project! Whats the deal there? Has anything been done? What are the plans for the carrier?

All that is known is that there will most likely be some type of carrier at some point in the future, but what its functions will be and when it will arrive is not yet known. And probably won't be for a while. As with all mods, its done when its done.

All that is known is that there will most likely be some type of carrier at some point in the future, but what its functions will be and when it will arrive is not yet known. And probably won't be for a while. As with all mods, its done when its done.

Yes, I know it will be done when it's done thank you.

I was asking if there was any details. The first part of your reply would have sufficed wonderfully.

Tested this last night and was very excited, specially when reading here that TGP is in development as that was my biggest disapointment with A3...2035 without a TGP, but PIP tech included???? what where they thinking.

Anyways it may be my total incompetence but i also could not get GPS targeting to works.. Not hitting the target is one thing, that could be due to poor release path by me, but i did a few test runs and i could not ever see any impact or hear any sound of the GBUs hitting ? Tried just in the editor with plane only. Is there any modules that must be placed/ linked for the systems to be all up and running ?

@Sjaba = JDAM Process 1] Open GPS/INS via action menu/ or keybind 2] Click SET TARGET and then click on map to mark your target location 3] Fly towards target area and press your lock target key (Tab, T, R or whatever you set it to). You should have a square box on the target, if you have this you can release a bomb depending on altitude/ airspeed or you can wait for the diamond lock to get ideal conditions.

@Sjaba = JDAM Process 1] Open GPS/INS via action menu/ or keybind 2] Click SET TARGET and then click on map to mark your target location 3] Fly towards target area and press your lock target key (Tab, T, R or whatever you set it to). You should have a square box on the target, if you have this you can release a bomb depending on altitude/ airspeed or you can wait for the diamond lock to get ideal conditions.

I actually have a request regarding the GPS/INS system. I mean it works like a charm but what I would really love is the ability to set multiple targets via the GPS and then engage them accordingly at will. I don't know how realistic it would be to try and implement some sort of munition release pattern, so you can make one pass and drop multiple Jdams on target. But I'd love to see it.

I actually have a request regarding the GPS/INS system. I mean it works like a charm but what I would really love is the ability to set multiple targets via the GPS and then engage them accordingly at will. I don't know how realistic it would be to try and implement some sort of munition release pattern, so you can make one pass and drop multiple Jdams on target. But I'd love to see it.

It's certainly achievable, in DCS:A-10c this can be done fairly easy (with some practice). Works kinda the way it does here, you just set multiple "markpoints" and then select the first tgt, and when inside the release window, pickle, then quickly swap to the next and pickle and so on (while still being within release parametres).

Having that said, (i take that as the closest reference to RL procedures I will ever get), this would be totally achievable, we just need the ability to designate multiple tgts :)

This is a fantastic idea - especially for the gentlemen working on the the USAF mod (B2 Spirit and B1 etc).